Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60083
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40347
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2017, 02:06 AM   #46
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So Millsy, which of the 7 countries on Trump's temporary immigration ban list would you like to vacation in this year?
Hmmm?
So, is yew gonna ta vacation in Saudi Arabia, tha UAE, Leban'n an' Ee-gypt? Ya know, cunt-trees that wuzzn't onna ban but sent terr'sts ta attack us all-reddy?
'R Turkey thet had a coupe attempt?

Ah sez, Fukk tha ban an' NUKE e'ery buddy inna Middle East! Turn all thet sand inta glass thet glows inna dark! Let's set tha table fer Hey-soos Crisco an' tha Ah-pocky-lips! Trump's too big a poosey ta let tha cunt-trees doin' bidness wif him off tha hook! FUKK 'EM ALL! FUKK 'EM ALL TA HELL!!!

'Xcept fer Bahrain. Ah hear's tha gals thar like ta fukk an' they's got REAL hairy poosey's. Bahrain's cool by meh. But fukk all tha rest.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 03:37 AM   #47
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Baaaaa, you're just jealous because you're a sheep and not a lion. And Miss Monster--You will always be in the sheep category.-Never will you be the lion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
One really must ponder if the Trumpoids are really this fucking dumb & ignorant or if this just a comedy act. I mean to even begin to try and defend an Asshole who trully cannot be defended really does make one scratch their head and crack up at the same time. Talk about clueless, gullible, "Robots"
Someone should them that they would sound a lot smarter if they would just own up to their stupid shit, rather than trying to defend Asshole, just say "Yeah I voted for a complete dumbass who has no clue what he's doing, so what!!"

But instead they keep on trying, and when they start getting their asses handed to them (which is really not hard to do) they just start gloating about a victory which has already been proven to be nothing to brag about, I mean asshole did get his ass beat in the popular vote by a wide margin. Or they start pointing fingers at Hillary& Obama (STILL!) Why??? cause they can't defend that worthless Asshole.

Since taking office the only thing of significance Asshole has done has been struck down by the federal courts TWICE! HAHA!!!!
Since taking office Asshole has lied about the size of the attendance at his inauguration, he lied about about millions of illegals voting, he lied about his campaign having contacts with Russia during the election, lied about Sweden. How does his followers respond, "Well we won and you lost, you're just a sore loser". psssshhhh gimme a fucking break.

And how does Asshole respond to all of his lies, he holds a news conference where he gets his ass ripped apart and makes a complete ass of himself. While the uneducated saw a "President" give good press conference, the rest of the world saw it for what it truly was, and that was a Jackass having a meltdown

What happened when Sweden asked him WTF was he referring to, he immediately pointed the finger at Fox News and claimed he was just reporting what he saw on "Farce News" the night before. Fox News, the laughing stock of all cable news networks.

If Asshole really wants to make America safe then he should start by deporting all the conservative white men, and put their stupid asses on a deserted island and then use that island to test out nuclear bombs. Cause truth be told white men are a much bigger threat to our safety than any Muslim refugee by far.

Case & point right here!!!

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:31 AM   #48
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub63 View Post
Any while the simple minds worry needlessly over the election results; riots break out in Rinkeby - a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden - commonly known as Little Mogadishu.

The world burns while the Liberals believe open borders and a big hug will cure all the world's ills.

Thank goodness the grown-ups are in charge now.
Again with the stereotyping of Liberals. I find it strange that no one stereotypes Conservatives yet many believe that every Liberal thinks exactly the same way. And most of those people can't even define those attributes that make a Liberal a Liberal.

I for one do not believe in open borders. Our vetting process for Syrian and other refugees takes, on average, 18-24 months. If background information on a refugee is lacking, that person is not allowed into this country. I also want to stop illegal immigration. Will a wall between the U.S and Mexico stop illegal immigration? Some say yes, some say no. Certainly can't hurt. I certainly do wish that EVERYONE who wants to emigrate to the U.S. to find a better life for themselves and their families were able to do so. We are a nation of immigrants. Unfortunately that can't happen.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 07:44 AM   #49
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Any while the simple minds worry needlessly over the election results; .
Yes, a simple mind: Donald J. Trump; obsessed over the fact that he lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes. Trump is the ONLY person worrying needlessly about election results. Everyone else is focused on the present and future of our democracy. But Trump continues acting with the temperament of a 8 year old child. Which brings us to the second part I have quoted below:

Quote:
Thank goodness the grown-ups are in charge now.
This line if funnier than you will ever understand
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 08:07 AM   #50
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
The world burns while the Liberals believe open borders and a big hug will cure all the world's ills.
Amusing in its inaccuracy.

Do all liberals believe open borders and a big hug will cure all the world's ills? Are all conservatives racist, bigoted, feeble-minded ignoramuses? No.

It is easy to throw around stereotypes. Much easier than exploring the truth. In short, all Democrats are not extreme liberals.(In fact, many Democrats do not consider themselves liberal at all.) And all Republicans are not extreme conservatives, or necessarily conservative at all.

I personally do not believe in open borders. As for big hugs, they are a requirement when I am choosing a provider.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:16 AM   #51
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So Millsy, which of the 7 countries on Trump's temporary immigration ban list would you like to vacation in this year?

Hmmm?

Libya - Failed state, civil war, big ISIS presence.
Somalia - Failed state, civil war, home base for al Shabab terrorists.
Yemen - Failed state, civil war, home base for Al Queda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP).
Syria - Failed state, civil war, 300k+ killed, 3 million refugees, home base of ISIS.
Iraq - Failed state, civil war, ISIS strongholds in Mosul and Anbar.
Sudan - Ruled by Islamist regime, carrying out genocide against Darfur, 480k killed, 2.8 million refugees.
Iran - Largest state sponsor of terror on the planet, fanatical Islamic regime.

Troll.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 11:38 AM   #52
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Troll.
Wow circular logic there. I don't want to vacation to any of those countries. But it has nothing to do with terrorism. Hell I don't want to visit Russia, why aren't they on the list since it's about vacations I want to take. I don't fear dying from a refugee as much as I do from poorly trained/biased police officer. Because must of the people who look like me were killed by cops not Syrians. Back to this ban though. Another vacation spot not mentioned is Indonesia. A country that supplies a high number of those ISIS fighters in Syria and Iraq. It's the country Trump advocates use to show its not a Muslim ban, since it has the largest number of Muslims. Well what they want talk about is that Trump and his appointee Carl Ichan and Trump have interest in Freeport-McMoRan which leases the right to mine in Indonesia. Their lease is up. In fact, Trump had the speaker of the house there at a press conference and mentioned that they were doing business together. Funny a country supplying a lot of people to ISIS is not on a ban to protect us. So let me see: Saudi Arabia who provided most of those in the 9/11 attack isn't on the list. And a county supplying a mass amount of ISIS soldiers isn't on the list. Yeah I don't think it's a true Muslim ban, it's a ban against countries that can't provide Trump incentive. You know kind how Trump was anti China. Trashing China in debates. Saying maybe we won't be with the One China policy. Then a week or so ago saying there is only one China. Well funny thing is for at least a decade Trump had been trying to get his name licensed in China and they denied it every time. A week or so ago, they finally approved it. What do you know, funny how that worked out. Trust me if somehow those countries on your vacation list were able to enrich Trump, hey wouldn't be on it too long. Oh and before a Trump support point to the list being from Obama, I thought Obama was weak on ISIS, why do what he did if he was so bad? I thought Trump was the agent of change and the going to be tougher?
Milly23 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:13 PM   #53
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

What part of 'failed states' do you not understand?

I doubt seriously if any of those 7 countries have even a very vigorous department of motor vehicles. You tell me. How can they be properly vetted?
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:21 PM   #54
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
W Hell I don't want to visit Russia, why aren't they on the list since it's about vacations I want to take.
St. Petersburg, Russia is on my short list of places I would like to go on vacation. Fantastic city.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 08:16 PM   #55
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Baaaaa, you're just jealous because you're a sheep and not a lion. And Miss Monster--You will always be in the sheep category.-Never will you be the lion.
Jealous???

You really are the gift that keeps on giving. Now how did I know you were gonna give another mindless, 3rd grade level response? Do you even think before you post? everything you Trumpoids throw out can be crumbled up and thrown right back at you. Take your meme for instance, Asshole has lost his cool over and over again over the opinions of "Sheep". You want proof just get on his Twitter page. So that makes your meme about as worthless as one of your ads.

But that's cool chick, you can perceive me however it is your little heart desires. If you view Trump as a strong person because of all the negativity he generates,the stupid shit he has said & done, then your view on what a strong person is, is irrelevant. That's why a woman like you could never be a Senator, Sec. of State, or any kind of position of power. You're way too submissive and highly uneducated, that's why you are pushing 70 and still doing what you're doing.

Much rather be the big bad wolf in sheep's clothing than the cowardly lion in any lifetime, sweetie pie

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 10:34 PM   #56
Alphamate
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

You jesus freaks all over this board on here banging whores crack me up. Just because you're old ladies don't want to see your shriveled cocks anymore you have to go out and get it someplace. Then you have the balls to come on here and spout your racist, 1950's bullshit. LOL
Alphamate is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 05:05 AM   #57
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Amusing in its inaccuracy.

Do all liberals believe open borders and a big hug will cure all the world's ills? Are all conservatives racist, bigoted, feeble-minded ignoramuses? No.

It is easy to throw around stereotypes. Much easier than exploring the truth. In short, all Democrats are not extreme liberals.(In fact, many Democrats do not consider themselves liberal at all.) And all Republicans are not extreme conservatives, or necessarily conservative at all.

I personally do not believe in open borders. As for big hugs, they are a requirement when I am choosing a provider.
Oh boy, now Cappy is the voice of reason. Not. As I recall, you were the same Cappy that was celebrating Hillary's election win, way back in June of 2016. In fact, didn't you stereotype Trump supporters as "Anyone who voted for Trump will get $2000 toward travel and moving fees and a brochure of countries willing to take in racist bigot brainless twats.?

Now you want a ticket to the party? Not going to happen.
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 06:44 AM   #58
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Miss Monster, You will never understand because you are a hater. **Yawn** Plus you're boring. Same old,same old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Jealous???

You really are the gift that keeps on giving. Now how did I know you were gonna give another mindless, 3rd grade level response? Do you even think before you post? everything you Trumpoids throw out can be crumbled up and thrown right back at you. Take your meme for instance, Asshole has lost his cool over and over again over the opinions of "Sheep". You want proof just get on his Twitter page. So that makes your meme about as worthless as one of your ads.

But that's cool chick, you can perceive me however it is your little heart desires. If you view Trump as a strong person because of all the negativity he generates,the stupid shit he has said & done, then your view on what a strong person is, is irrelevant. That's why a woman like you could never be a Senator, Sec. of State, or any kind of position of power. You're way too submissive and highly uneducated, that's why you are pushing 70 and still doing what you're doing.

Much rather be the big bad wolf in sheep's clothing than the cowardly lion in any lifetime, sweetie pie

Old 02-22-2017, 07:00 AM   #59
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh me too! Plus they have the Hermitage Museum there and I have always wanted to see that! It was founded by Catherine the Great and I just love that time period in history. Good stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
St. Petersburg, Russia is on my short list of places I would like to go on vacation. Fantastic city.
Old 02-22-2017, 07:24 AM   #60
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

BTW, this county would be much better off without the racist bigot brainless twats. Nothing has changed in my low opinion of the scum of our society. You can put the "scum" label on people who try to help others, if you choose. Or you can identify those who are utterly selfish, trying to keep other people from succeeding and realize what scum really is.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women