Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2017, 03:35 PM   #91
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Exactly...

Whore safety...pfft...fucking morons...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:55 PM   #92
looking2havefun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

The only surprise that I have is that the moderators actually took time to do anything.
looking2havefun is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:39 PM   #93
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig9er View Post
Or how about the ones that see your license plate when you park in view of their room at the Patel Palace? and have their 'security guard' friend/ driver run the plates for them.
Doing that is dumb on so many levels, not the least of which is with respect to the internet: If they can see you, you can see them! Like looking at them in a mirror.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 07:08 PM   #94
citizen44
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
A 30day ban allows whores to out fucktards multiple times......?
Simple. Make the infraction history of all hobbiest and whores public. Give us the information and then let us decide whether or not we will risk anything by seeing them.

Who cares whether you ban them for 3....30...or 365 days? Show me a whore with an infraction history saying she's been banned 3x for outing, and I'll show you a whore who can't offer a low enough price to bring in a trick
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 07:36 PM   #95
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I got all your answers...I don't deal with lying potty mouth outing whores...

It's pretty funny that we're sitting here talking about punishment for potty mouth outing whores while so many guys are getting away with it too. Ask Lucas McCain about that...
Please don't send me a PM and ask me. I didn't get my JD degree from ECCIE University like Wakeup. To be honest, I've never even read the board guidelines.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:14 PM   #96
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
Simple. Make the infraction history of all hobbiest and whores public. Give us the information and then let us decide whether or not we will risk anything by seeing them.

Who cares whether you ban them for 3....30...or 365 days? Show me a whore with an infraction history saying she's been banned 3x for outing, and I'll show you a whore who can't offer a low enough price to bring in a trick
I wish
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:33 PM   #97
SamHouston
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

This board is so biased against tards. I reported against a Lying Potty Mouth Outing Whore with proof and they advised me to guest my handle.
SamHouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:36 PM   #98
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why you still here then ? ^
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 10:01 PM   #99
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
Why doesn't c2.2 set a good example by posting a screenshot of his infraction history UITB?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 10:39 PM   #100
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

The almost universally despised Wakeup is mostly right about this thread, but the way he does it reminds everyone how unlikeable he can be.

If only he were smarter, he could use a little more finesse, and not call these wonderful ladies whores, unless he is using that unfortunate epithet for those working ladies who out their clients, in which case, it is a good term.

We now revert to the daily spectacle of Wakeup being a [prohibited word] We likely should just feel sorry for him, as he probably longs for friendly human companionship, but lashes out on this board against anyone who does not kiss his ass, and then those members forsake him.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 10:55 PM   #101
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Please don't send me a PM and ask me. I didn't get my JD degree from ECCIE University like Wakeup. To be honest, I've never even read the board guidelines.
I finally read the rules after my 5th ban. (or was it my sixth?) ha ha. Actually, they make for a fascinating read. When you stare at them and think about content bandied about on the board, you think to yourself, "Oh my." There are serious infractions all over the place. I'm glad I'm not a mod. I'm here to have fun, and that's it. I can think of better uses for surviving LR&W than handing out points and bans on Eccie. ha ha.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:00 PM   #102
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Damn that was long. I see your point WU...outing is outing is outing so the punishment should be equal.

What I do not like is the fact that it's posted over and over and over again that a lady outed someone.

How about something constructed to ownership and WE DO HAVE A SUGGESTION AREA.

A place on her showcase stating that she outed someone.

Potty mouth whores and sad ass tricks are not against the rules in general terms..however calling someone that directly is.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 12:17 AM   #103
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
I finally read the rules after my 5th ban. (or was it my sixth?) ha ha. Actually, they make for a fascinating read. When you stare at them and think about content bandied about on the board, you think to yourself, "Oh my." There are serious infractions all over the place. I'm glad I'm not a mod. I'm here to have fun, and that's it. I can think of better uses for surviving LR&W than handing out points and bans on Eccie. ha ha.
I'm not going to bother to read the guidelines. I already know what I can post and what I can't post without reading them. This place is not that complicated.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 06:10 AM   #104
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
Potty mouth whores and sad ass tricks are not against the rules in general terms..however calling someone that directly is.
It is? When did this happen? Did I miss another meeting? Shame...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 06:42 AM   #105
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

So where was it again that you got the information that was used to start this thread?
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women