Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59960
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2017, 06:59 PM   #136
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
killing? mass murder? not YET... and don't ever ever forget the axiom, WAR IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS, and Mr Trump is more than ready to cash in.
No economist would agree with you. There are hefty studies documenting the negative effects of defense spending. That's why Germany spends 1.1 percent of GDP on defense and America spends 3.6 percent.

It's true that the defense spending of WWII finally brought the U.S. out of the depression, but any kind of spending would have accomplished that.

We don't need any more stimulus than we already have. I've been saying repeatedly that the U.S. is now 17 Trillion in debt but it's been pointed out to me that it's more like over 19 Trillion.

Obama more than doubled this debt to stimulate the economy out of the recession of 2009, but he never brought employment or tax revenues back to prior 2008 levels so the stimulus spending never abated. It's true that employment levels are up but tax revenues are still way down because household incomes are down over $6,000 from what they were prior to 2008.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 07:06 PM   #137
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding View Post
actually no I did not support bernie, this year are choices were terrible. But let me clarify.I have hated Donnie since 1988. Bei,g a former commercial credit analyst the book "art of the deal" was a bible for stealing from banks. He is a failed business man who has made money by over extending to the point banks cant let him fail. Then they settle for less than owed. Thank is not a man of his word. Further more the last bank he dealt with had in the high risk dept. Not an honor. He is mortgaged and secured to the helt. So yes I do know what I am talking about.that is why he will not release his tax returns. Income will be low, what he has services debt. After that he borrows from banks. Like using one credit card to pay another. That is why he sold one of his property's in my at a fire sale price back in march. Needed cash. As president his creditors won't touch him. Everything I have said is public record. Do you homework. The man is a con man. If he makes an appointment he either will not pay you or ask you to settle for half. Get you money up front
I beg to differ. The banks which loan to him, like Deutschebank, do not lend to "con men." I have no doubt that he's used massive leverage for all his far flung businesses all over the world. But that indicates his CREDIT WORTHINESS rather than the reverse. Large banks loan based on earnings and cash flow rather than collateral. These banks have been doing business with him for decades, and if he were cheating them they wouldn't have continued with him.

But I'm sure this is the real reason why he won't release his "tax returns."

His returns must be the size of a phone book, and would take a HUGE effort to pick apart. I'm guessing that what they would show is that his actual NET worth is far less than he claims, and that his leverage is colossal. But that's par for the course in that kind of business.
Old 01-28-2017, 03:22 AM   #138
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
3) I have learned that trying to have a debate with a Parrot is pointless. A Parrot can only repeat certain sentences that it has been taught.

Parrot? or Patriot?... There is a difference

4)Hold on folks we have got a year and a half to two years still to go.
I think the ride is going to last longer....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 04:54 AM   #139
Nightman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Why is Trump president? Because the millennials couldn't get over Bernie not being the candidate, and couldn't recognize the threat to their futures the Trump presidency will inflict.

Because of 30 years of redistricting and jerrymandering of election districts and systemic voter suppression legislated at the state levels.

Because the US education produces a mass populace that can only understand what's on a hat or bumper sticker, and only read Hunter, Fisherman or Tractor Digest. Or care more about the Kardashians or the Brown spotted Owl than where this country is headed.

I was raised a Republican, the party of Eisenhower, Lincoln and Nixon. I'm a social Liberal, so I believe the Government should stay the fuck out of peoples lives. That no Man should be able to dictate morality to anyone else. I'm pro choice. I'm also a staunch fiscal conservative. I think too much is spent on all programs, especially bloated military programs, being the policeman for the whole world. How much of our federal budget can be classified as corporate welfare? Can you name any large company that doesn't derive a good percentage of its business from the federal government? Think about it.

I've studied Economics a bit also, and as the architect of Trickledown economics David Stockman has said for years, it doesn't work. Been proven over and over, but they keep trotting it out every decade and the sheep buy it. Remember the "Death tax?" The inheritance tax that only the top 2 percent ever paid, but conned the rubes into believing the government was gonna take their doublewide away.

The systematic transfer of wealth from the public sphere to the private sphere that started during Reagan, who my dumbass voted for twice, by the way, is undeniable. The "Tax modernization act" which allowed savings and loans to make commercial loans, instead of only residential and farm loans before, which led to the S&L crisis of the late 80's. It also allowed and encouraged corporations to outsource overseas. I'm old enough to remember doctors making housecalls. All hospital's were non-profit public entities. It allowed individuals to buy hospitals and along came HMO's and the rocketship rise to the cost of healthcare in this country.

Then came the dissolution of Glass-Stegal, separating commercial and investment banks. Which begat the Great recession on 2008. There was also another round of tax cuts for the rich, 2 actually, plus an unpaid war or 2.

I'm not just blaming the R's for all this mess. The D's are just as culpable. They were in charge of congress during Reagan, but actually worked with him to unleash these effects on the middle class. Clinton signed the Glass-Stegall dissolution bill.

Now were in for a 3rd wave of tax cuts for the rich. As a middle class, blue collar worker in these United States, I don't see how a Billionaire, who had surrounded himself with mostly former Goldman-Sachs millionaires and Billionaires really has my, or the middle classes, best interests at heart. Just sayin.
Nightman is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 07:05 AM   #140
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

in the first week agent orange did the following

signed an order discriminating against muslims (on holocaust rememberance day ironically)

repeatedly pressed the notin that there where millions of illegal votes despite no evidence of it, calling into question the entire american idea of democracy. (and if there were that many illegal votes than a case could be made that he is not a legitimate president)

kept insisting that mexico will pay for his wall despite no idea how they will do so. (his idea of a 20% tax would only ensure that americans will pay for it)

kept lying about the size of teh crowds at his swearing in(his massive ego wont allow him to admit he wasnt #1 at something)

and for those that are crediting him with the dow hitting 20k i guess that means Obama gets the credit for the rise from 6500 to 18k which is what it was the day before election day.

In his first week agent orange has done nothing but give evidence that he may be the biggest danger to the american way of life in history
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:46 AM   #141
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

This is interesting. Clinton could not bring over their votes. And after the email leaks they found out the Dems were trying to fuck Bernie up the ass - well, game over for them. Also, she just could not bring in the votes where it counted like Obama did. The largest group that did not vote for Clinton that did for Obama was African American males. They never forgot that "super predator" remark that Clinton made about African American youth and it showed - in the voting booths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightman View Post
Why is Trump president? Because the millennials couldn't get over Bernie not being the candidate, and couldn't recognize the threat to their futures the Trump presidency will inflict.

Because of 30 years of redistricting and jerrymandering of election districts and systemic voter suppression legislated at the state levels.

Because the US education produces a mass populace that can only understand what's on a hat or bumper sticker, and only read Hunter, Fisherman or Tractor Digest. Or care more about the Kardashians or the Brown spotted Owl than where this country is headed.

I was raised a Republican, the party of Eisenhower, Lincoln and Nixon. I'm a social Liberal, so I believe the Government should stay the fuck out of peoples lives. That no Man should be able to dictate morality to anyone else. I'm pro choice. I'm also a staunch fiscal conservative. I think too much is spent on all programs, especially bloated military programs, being the policeman for the whole world. How much of our federal budget can be classified as corporate welfare? Can you name any large company that doesn't derive a good percentage of its business from the federal government? Think about it.

I've studied Economics a bit also, and as the architect of Trickledown economics David Stockman has said for years, it doesn't work. Been proven over and over, but they keep trotting it out every decade and the sheep buy it. Remember the "Death tax?" The inheritance tax that only the top 2 percent ever paid, but conned the rubes into believing the government was gonna take their doublewide away.

The systematic transfer of wealth from the public sphere to the private sphere that started during Reagan, who my dumbass voted for twice, by the way, is undeniable. The "Tax modernization act" which allowed savings and loans to make commercial loans, instead of only residential and farm loans before, which led to the S&L crisis of the late 80's. It also allowed and encouraged corporations to outsource overseas. I'm old enough to remember doctors making housecalls. All hospital's were non-profit public entities. It allowed individuals to buy hospitals and along came HMO's and the rocketship rise to the cost of healthcare in this country.

Then came the dissolution of Glass-Stegal, separating commercial and investment banks. Which begat the Great recession on 2008. There was also another round of tax cuts for the rich, 2 actually, plus an unpaid war or 2.

I'm not just blaming the R's for all this mess. The D's are just as culpable. They were in charge of congress during Reagan, but actually worked with him to unleash these effects on the middle class. Clinton signed the Glass-Stegall dissolution bill.

Now were in for a 3rd wave of tax cuts for the rich. As a middle class, blue collar worker in these United States, I don't see how a Billionaire, who had surrounded himself with mostly former Goldman-Sachs millionaires and Billionaires really has my, or the middle classes, best interests at heart. Just sayin.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 10:03 AM   #142
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

40000 votes in justa couple of states would have flipped the election. how many votes did the GOP surpress
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 10:54 AM   #143
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Please note - I said where it counted to win -you know -the electoral college states. But my point is - they could not deliver those votes that would have made a difference in those states. Obama said it would be a personal insult to him if all his supporters didn't cast their votes for Hillary. I just think it is interesting that the largest group of non voters for Hillary was African American men - but that was because of the -super predator remark on young African Americans. She did later apologized for her words but - too late - game over for them too.

And by all means - how many did the GOP suppress? Name the states and the back up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson647 View Post
40000 votes in justa couple of states would have flipped the election. how many votes did the GOP surpress
Old 01-28-2017, 11:24 AM   #144
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let Trump's mental illness run its course and let it help his undoing. Everytime this issue is brought up and an investigation is called in guess what it finds? The investigation finds that if there was any voter fraud it involves a upper middle class white politician and its generally a Republican that's behind it.

http://addictinginfo.org/2013/06/21/...s-voter-fraud/
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 03:19 AM   #145
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson647 View Post
40000 votes in justa couple of states would have flipped the election...
Woulda... coulda... shoulda...

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 08:01 AM   #146
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Please note - I said where it counted to win -you know -the electoral college states. But my point is - they could not deliver those votes that would have made a difference in those states. Obama said it would be a personal insult to him if all his supporters didn't cast their votes for Hillary. I just think it is interesting that the largest group of non voters for Hillary was African American men - but that was because of the -super predator remark on young African Americans. She did later apologized for her words but - too late - game over for them too.

And by all means - how many did the GOP suppress? Name the states and the back up.

My God, even when I try to let things go, you say something so false and idiotic that I can't let it slide. When did you become an African American male? And when did this poll on the super predator remark influence take place? If you didn't know, African American women will always have a higher turnout than men. Also, if you look at the votes nationwide, she got a higher percentage of the woman vote than man. But back to the male vote, she got 7% less than the first African American president. So yeah I don't think that remark really played a part. Especially when compared to the remarks of Trump about African Americans. Him lumping every black community into this crime filled, low income, hopeless place. That you can't even walk down a street without being killed. Or what he did with the Central Park Five. Or what he did with the first African American president. Or with his housing discrimination cases. You don't speak for the African American male.

And as far as voter suppression, it's actually a lot more common than voter fraud. Maybe go look at what North Carolina (a swing state) were doing. They had laws that the federal court said were meant to attack the African American vote with "surgical precision". Or how about the state we live in. There is a case on appeal that has been delayed by the new DOJ. In it, a judge said that the voter laws in this state were used to suppress minority votes. Wisconsin enacted voter laws that were shown to disenfranchise at least 300,000 voters (a state Trump won by 30,000 votes). Florida has laws that disenfranchise thousands of voters, more than the number Trump won the state by. Voter suppression is real and it's done by laws enacted by Republican states. And how is this happening, well a Republican Supreme Court decided in Shelby v. Holder to gut the part of the VRA that made states with a history of racist practices to get approval before enacting voting laws.
Milly23 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 08:23 AM   #147
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I have no clue what your talking about. You are asking me when I became an African American male? You are losing it. Here - let me help you out- I'm putting you on ignore-and you can put me on ignore. That way you can write all the idiotic things you want and I won't have to listen you whine like a little baby.
Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
My God, even when I try to let things go, you say something so false and idiotic that I can't let it slide. When did you become an African American male? And when did this poll on the super predator remark influence take place? If you didn't know, African American women will always have a higher turnout than men. Also, if you look at the votes nationwide, she got a higher percentage of the woman vote than man. But back to the male vote, she got 7% less than the first African American president. So yeah I don't think that remark really played a part. Especially when compared to the remarks of Trump about African Americans. Him lumping every black community into this crime filled, low income, hopeless place. That you can't even walk down a street without being killed. Or what he did with the Central Park Five. Or what he did with the first African American president. Or with his housing discrimination cases. You don't speak for the African American male.

And as far as voter suppression, it's actually a lot more common than voter fraud. Maybe go look at what North Carolina (a swing state) were doing. They had laws that the federal court said were meant to attack the African American vote with "surgical precision". Or how about the state we live in. There is a case on appeal that has been delayed by the new DOJ. In it, a judge said that the voter laws in this state were used to suppress minority votes. Wisconsin enacted voter laws that were shown to disenfranchise at least 300,000 voters (a state Trump won by 30,000 votes). Florida has laws that disenfranchise thousands of voters, more than the number Trump won the state by. Voter suppression is real and it's done by laws enacted by Republican states. And how is this happening, well a Republican Supreme Court decided in Shelby v. Holder to gut the part of the VRA that made states with a history of racist practices to get approval before enacting voting laws.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:43 AM   #148
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I have no clue what your talking about. You are asking me when I became an African American male? You are losing it. Here - let me help you out- I'm putting you on ignore-and you can put me on ignore. That way you can write all the idiotic things you want and I won't have to listen you whine like a little baby.
Good luck.
I'm talking about the facts of voter fraud. And I asked you that question since you are clearly a white woman telling people how black males felt and voted. I'm not losing it, you're just not smart enough. Sure you can put me on ignore, you can stay in your bubble and say idiotic stuff like you speak for a race you are not a part of. I take offense to what you said as a young African American. You don't speak for me, my family or my friends. And if you keep talking like that, there will be problems. So maybe it is best we ignore each other
Milly23 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 11:32 AM   #149
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This is what WINNING looks like?

Nazi Fucking Germany...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 12:08 PM   #150
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightman View Post

In case you haven't noticed the public schools preach everything Trump is opposed to. And gerrymandering didn't have anything to with this election.

Trump won for exactly the reasons laid out by Michael Moore when he stated that Trump would win Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnessota, Ohio,Virginia and Pennsylvania.

Trump won because middle America lives in a different economy than the coasts. They've been abandoned, and unless you've visited there it's hard to understand the decimation of those places, which used to be the prosperous heartland of America.

You were a Republican and I am a Democrat yet I support Trump and you don't. That says a lot. But Trump has nothing to do with "trickle down economics." Trump is about increasing wages and employment by reversing trade deficits.

Trade deficits are the heart of the matter and the root cause of the economic problem which is been so bad since 2009 that the government has had to rack up a 19 Trillion dollar debt, most of it since 2009, to seek to stimulate us out of this hole.

Yet family income is still over $6,000 less on average than it was in 2008, and that's the heart of the matter.

Trump is making real changes. Many people won't like it. Many people don't like his style or what he says or the way he says it.

But to make real change you have to settle for people who are outside of the normal range of behavior. You have to accept the good changes, like correcting trade policy, with the negatives, like the stupid way he exaggerates everything and says "terrific" and "incredible" all the time.

Revolutions are not made by philosopher kings. He's an ordinary guy and a vulgarian. But he sees the central problem and will make changes because unlike all the others he's not obligated to donors.

The only way we can make any changes is to have billionaire politicians right now because the money factor in politics precludes all others from getting elected.

Obama sold his soul to bankers in 2008 to get elected and look what happened.

Note the lack of bankers on Trump's team. He only has one.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women