Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47675
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2017, 11:18 AM   #46
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
I mean forgive me but I just assumed you would have watched the press conference the way you've been talking. I don't sit around watching tv all day. But when the POTUS, PEOTUS, or there's anything dealing with policy, I watch. And I do as much research as possible on what's being said. I don't want to just blindly believe anyone, not just Trump. Yes the economy is important but if you aren't willing to see the progress made since Obama took office, I can't talk economy with you. It's not hyperbole, he's lying. And if he can only deliver on jobs, that's not enough. There are so many other things we need him to deliver on to be successful. You should go check politifact, Clinton was actually one of more truthful candidates in any primary.
Clinton is truthful? Really? 60% of voters said she was untrustworthy. Her lies about her server were enough to disqualify her a a serious candidate. Those lies affected national security. Anyways, I'll agree with you on a few things. Obama did inherit a mess. That being said, it was the slowest recovery since the 1930's. and we do need Trump to deliver on several things to undo the policies of Obama. Tax reform, secure the borders, education reform, HC system that works, destroying ISIS, rebuilding the infrastructure, rebuilding the military, and restoring The US as the worlds super power. Yep, there's work to do.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 12:12 PM   #47
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Clinton is truthful? Really? 60% of voters said she was untrustworthy. Her lies about her server were enough to disqualify her a a serious candidate. Those lies affected national security. Anyways, I'll agree with you on a few things. Obama did inherit a mess. That being said, it was the slowest recovery since the 1930's. and we do need Trump to deliver on several things to undo the policies of Obama. Tax reform, secure the borders, education reform, HC system that works, destroying ISIS, rebuilding the infrastructure, rebuilding the military, and restoring The US as the worlds super power. Yep, there's work to do.
The voters were misinformed:
http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/

So if we are looking at numbers. 51% of Americans have an unfavorable view of Trump, Obama's approval rating is higher than his unfavorable. 60% of Americans want to see his taxes. 3 million more votes for Clinton than Trump so she was a serious candidate. Yeah Trump has a lot to deliver on. Infrastructure, Obama pushed for that but Republicans in Congress shot that down. Our military is still the strongest in the world. And we are still THE superpower in the world, not liking the president can't take that away. Trump has to deliver on that wall paid for by Mexico. He has to deliver on the replacement of ACA today since he said it would be repelled and replaced the same day (guess that ones not happening). He can't take vacations since he said he wouldn't. He has to be the greatest jobs creater ever. He has to make sure companies are using American made materials, and that includes his own company. He has to do away with TPP (even though most of his cabinet and his VP like it, so probably not happening). There should be no changes to social security since he promised that. He has to prosecute Clinton. Yes he does need to end ISIS since he said he's got a plan to do it. If he can do all these things, maybe he will prove to be an honest person and a good president.
Milly23 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 01:30 PM   #48
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
The voters were misinformed:
http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/

So if we are looking at numbers. 51% of Americans have an unfavorable view of Trump, Obama's approval rating is higher than his unfavorable. 60% of Americans want to see his taxes. 3 million more votes for Clinton than Trump so she was a serious candidate. Yeah Trump has a lot to deliver on. Infrastructure, Obama pushed for that but Republicans in Congress shot that down. Our military is still the strongest in the world. And we are still THE superpower in the world, not liking the president can't take that away. Trump has to deliver on that wall paid for by Mexico. He has to deliver on the replacement of ACA today since he said it would be repelled and replaced the same day (guess that ones not happening). He can't take vacations since he said he wouldn't. He has to be the greatest jobs creater ever. He has to make sure companies are using American made materials, and that includes his own company. He has to do away with TPP (even though most of his cabinet and his VP like it, so probably not happening). There should be no changes to social security since he promised that. He has to prosecute Clinton. Yes he does need to end ISIS since he said he's got a plan to do it. If he can do all these things, maybe he will prove to be an honest person and a good president.
Infrastructure was not shot down by Republicans, Obama and the Dems rammed a trillion dollar stimulus package thru. Remember Obama saying the "shovel" ready jobs weren't ready? Where did the money go Millsy? It was Paola to Democrat cronies. Obama inherited a 9 trillion debt, which he called "criminal". He's leaving Trump a 20 trillion dollar debt, what does Obama call that? Now let's not really get started on Hillary. Obamas DOJ protected her from prosecution. At the very least, she couldn't get a job in government due to her total disregard in handling classified information. Face it Millsy, people may like Obama personally, but during his term, the Democrats have been crushed at every level of government. He campaigned hard to get Clinton elected and preserve his so called legacy. The voters said no. That's his legacy. Trump will undo the rest. Thank god.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:34 PM   #49
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Shall I go through lies? Mexico will pay for the wall, we will repel and replace immediately (it's been repelled)...

Here's a suggestion, don't talk about me defending lies when you are defending a guy who lies more. I take it to the national forum, how about you too since you are talking about it just as much.
The word is "repeal", not "repel".

You are so thoroughly infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome that you can't even make sense. Donald Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet, so how can you possibly claim he lied about what he said he was going to do? He has to take office before he can begin to keep his campaign promises. Yet here you are, already frothing at the mouth like a rabid junkyard dog, barking and snarling and screaming "he lied, he lied!" before there is even the start of a fucking track record to judge him on.

By the way, if you bothered to look you would know that both bambino and I are already regular posters in the National Political Forum.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 01:42 PM   #50
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

You are so thoroughly infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome that you can't even make sense. Donald Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet, so how can you possibly claim he lied about what he said he was going to do? He has to take office before he can begin to keep his campaign promises. Yet here you are, already frothing at the mouth like a rabid junkyard dog, barking and snarling and screaming "he lied, he lied!" before there is even the start of a fucking track record to judge him on.

By the way, if you bothered to look you would know that both bambino and I are already regular posters in the National Political Forum.
I hope Millsy stops by. He can take Asswipes daily smack down in his stead .
Old 01-12-2017, 01:46 PM   #51
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Trump's claim of 40% unemployment came from David Stockman, he didn't pull it out of his ass. Just as The NY Times stated, there is some basis in fact on Trump's claim.
Yeah, I already handed assup his ass on this point months ago (see link below). It's obvious that anything having to do with economics is way above oinkboy's pay grade, but that doesn't stop him from making ignorant posts. After all, running up his post count is more important to him than not looking stupid. Everytime I mention BLS to him, he thinks it means Ball Licking and Sucking!

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=339
Old 01-12-2017, 01:47 PM   #52
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's called autocorrect. I didn't think it would be a big deal. But I will be sure to proofread from now on. As for waiting for him to be sworn in, I would definitely be ok with that if... he hadn't been taking credit for all the work he had been doing before getting into office. Like the jobs he has brought back, weighing in on UN resolutions. You know things the president is suppose to do. You can't have it both ways. Either he has been doing all these works for the country and gets credit, which brings criticism for other things. Or he just stand backs and waits until he's sworn in. And yeah no I didn't bother to look there. The other guy couldn't bother to find a clip. Why should I bother to do anything.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:08 PM   #53
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Infrastructure was not shot down by Republicans, Obama and the Dems rammed a trillion dollar stimulus package thru. Remember Obama saying the "shovel" ready jobs weren't ready? Where did the money go Millsy? It was Paola to Democrat cronies. Obama inherited a 9 trillion debt, which he called "criminal". He's leaving Trump a 20 trillion dollar debt, what does Obama call that? Now let's not really get started on Hillary. Obamas DOJ protected her from prosecution. At the very least, she couldn't get a job in government due to her total disregard in handling classified information. Face it Millsy, people may like Obama personally, but during his term, the Democrats have been crushed at every level of government. He campaigned hard to get Clinton elected and preserve his so called legacy. The voters said no. That's his legacy. Trump will undo the rest. Thank god.
I'm done with this convo after this, so comment as much as you want. It's not going to go anywhere. It's like you just watch Fox News and repeat that. The idea that people personally like Obama is laughable. There was a movement in response to his election (Tea Party). The voters didn't say no. 3 million more voters said yes. And before you start on electoral college talk, go look at what Trump said about the electoral college after the last election. And that's when Obama won the popular vote on top of that. He's legacy can't be touched. He was the first black president. There is no taking that back. Gay marriage occurred under his term, Bin Laden killed, he helped prevent a depression. If Clinton is so corrupt, Trumps DOJ should investigate. The losing of seats in Obama's second term had nothing to do with him. The Democratic Party did drop the ball. That's true. But if you're talking about elections and not mentioning the laws that have suppressed votes, you're lying to people.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...?client=safari

That's just one state. The ruling in Shelby v Holder helped increase the supression of votes.

Yeah Obama didn't want to do infrastructure:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...?client=safari

As for the debt, you are looking at the dollar amount. And yes it increased by a good amount but it was a 68% increase in the debt. Reagan had a 186% increase to the debt.

As for payola:
Can't wait to hear your idea on Tillerson when his company makes billions off the oil refineries in Russia that they can't touch right now because of sanctions. But will likely be undone. Crony capitalism will take a new step during these 4 years.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:08 PM   #54
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's called autocorrect. I didn't think it would be a big deal. But I will be sure to proofread from now on. As for waiting for him to be sworn in, I would definitely be ok with that if... he hadn't been taking credit for all the work he had been doing before getting into office. Like the jobs he has brought back, weighing in on UN resolutions. You know things the president is suppose to do. You can't have it both ways. Either he has been doing all these works for the country and gets credit, which brings criticism for other things. Or he just stand backs and waits until he's sworn in. And yeah no I didn't bother to look there. The other guy couldn't bother to find a clip. Why should I bother to do anything.
" And yeah no I" you need grammar correct too!
Old 01-12-2017, 02:13 PM   #55
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
As for waiting for him to be sworn in, I would definitely be ok with that if... he hadn't been taking credit for all the work he had been doing before getting into office. Like the jobs he has brought back, weighing in on UN resolutions. You know things the president is suppose to do. You can't have it both ways.
Go ahead and criticize him for the Carrier deal or his weighing in on a UN resolution. That's entirely different from saying he lied about building a wall or repealing/replacing Obamacare - things he can't even begin to accomplish until after he takes office. You have no evidence or basis to say he lied about those promises. The fact that you do so anyway exposes just how deeply biased and blinded by partisanship you are.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:25 PM   #56
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go ahead and criticize him for the Carrier deal or his weighing in on a UN resolution. That's entirely different from saying he lied about building a wall or repealing/replacing Obamacare - things he can't even begin to accomplish until after he takes office. You have no evidence or basis to say he lied about those promises. The fact that you do so anyway exposes just how deeply biased and blinded by partisanship you are.
I actually voted for Bush twice. And probably would have voted for Rubio,
Jeb or Kasich. So yeah I'm so partisan. I can say that those two are lies because, he said Mexico would pay for the wall and now it's we will get them to pay for it down the road with tariffs and things like that. And I can say that repealing/replace simultaneously won't happen because Congress doesn't want that to happen. They want to kick the can down the road until next election. So yes those are lies.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:26 PM   #57
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Millsy hasn't acknowledged one of Obamas lies to the American people. What a Gruberite.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:39 AM   #58
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

but you Demtards are ok with electing a proven criminal bitch Hildebeast
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 12:16 PM   #59
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I can say that those two are lies because, he said Mexico would pay for the wall and now it's we will get them to pay for it down the road with tariffs and things like that. And I can say that repealing/replace simultaneously won't happen because Congress doesn't want that to happen. They want to kick the can down the road until next election. So yes those are lies.
You're a nitpicking nitwit. If you think it matters to any Trump supporters whether Mexico hands us an actual physical check in payment for the wall, you've been watching too many Saturday Night Live parodies. And if you think anyone cares whether the repeal/replace sequence is simultaneous or occurs with a slight time lag to get it right, you're even more delusional.

Sheesh, why can't you let the guy be sworn in before you start frothing and foaming and fulminating about him? Like all Presidents, Trump will inevitably make his share of mistakes. When that happens, people like you will have no standing or credibility to criticize him, because everyone knows you simply attack him reflexively whether he deserves it or not.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:30 PM   #60
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a nitpicking nitwit. If you think it matters to any Trump supporters whether Mexico hands us an actual physical check in payment for the wall, you've been watching too many Saturday Night Live parodies. And if you think anyone cares whether the repeal/replace sequence is simultaneous or occurs with a slight time lag to get it right, you're even more delusional.

Sheesh, why can't you let the guy be sworn in before you start frothing and foaming and fulminating about him? Like all Presidents, Trump will inevitably make his share of mistakes. When that happens, people like you will have no standing or credibility to criticize him, because everyone knows you simply attack him reflexively whether he deserves it or not.
I think Millsy threw in the towel.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women