Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2016, 01:59 PM   #91
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default uhparuntly, I is wun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
What is a "troublemaker" exactly?
Cuz ah be duh wun be rockin da bote wen deys wantin me ta shut ma mouf.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 02:03 PM   #92
AttitudePositive
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

I, like most, read every post from first to last to make sure I get the direction of the thread. Clear as a bell!!!

Two ways to handle this, admit action was not inline with guidelines followed by a sincere apology. I am referring to the censorship issue although my next quote would work well also. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinski." Followed by, " I did have an inappropriate relationship...."
Humans make mistakes and other humans forgive them if they are sincere even when the person covered up the mistake with lies. OR, (Second way) a form of impeachment including what is happening, public shaming. Try to silence the people and the people simply fight for their rights. NOT important, YES IT IS.

Want the drama to end, don't try to silence the people, re-evaluate the evidence and public view. Be a good leader whom is respected by the masses.

OR of course one could stick to their guns and what they want to end just gets worse. Could happen, doesn't have to happen, selfish when there are two sets of rule and folks are confused by those not written, JUST SAYING!
AttitudePositive is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 03:02 PM   #93
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You retards do realize that you have won, right?

It is all out in the light of day, now. rrabbit saw it coming and announced it...........it is not safe in the water.

I know freedom can make you dizzy euphoric. But, don't you bitches go and snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory..........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 03:19 PM   #94
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
What is a "troublemaker" exactly?
The troublemakers per a handful of members and their pocket mods are the ones that are the members that are not part of popular crowd nor do they have the same opinions of the popular boys. In other words, the ones who are most effected with the reactive posts and ask for equal and fair treatment for all members.

IMO, the troublemakers are the trolls who do nothing but condescend in their posts, nor do they add very little if anything positive to the site, yet, those are the the members the mods protect and give total amnesty against the rules.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 03:26 PM   #95
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

It is all out in the light of day, now. rrabbit saw it coming and announced it...........it is not safe in the water.

I know freedom can make you dizzy euphoric. But, don't you bitches go and snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory..........ijs
I'm aware and thankful. Maybe things can get back to normal now. And Howdid u know I is retarded? Fuck now everyone knows. Maybe I will get sympathy pussy now!!!!
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 03:30 PM   #96
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Drama is the new normal.......good luck with that.
Old 09-21-2016, 03:31 PM   #97
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Point taken.
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 04:09 PM   #98
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I suspect that most of you do not understand what has just happened to you. You have joined the big leagues. You are no longer a quaint corner of the board that does not have all that drama found in Houston and Dallas. Your drama will not rise to our level simply because you do not have the numbers to support it. But, you demand equal treatment. You do not get to pick and choose your equal treatment.

Your modtards could choose to fight it. But, you have received a visit that reflects poorly on your modtards. Too many of those creates ambassadorships. Your modtards might refuse to moderate a forum that is the pigsty they consider Houston. That is their choice.

You rale at the "fanboys". You are allowed to do so. But, lest you forget. The "fanboys" are entitled to the same unfettered access to which you are entitled.

It is called the free flow of information. You already understand what policing gets you. Some of you were fine with it until it came calling for you. A few of you were voices in the wilderness.

What you need is janitors..........clean up on aisle 6........ijs
Old 09-21-2016, 04:22 PM   #99
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:

Yes I do know we won I have been jokeing at them all afternoon

Maybe my joke isn't funny

But it going to feel good not being policed and have rrabbit getting on us like his our Dad I know I have serval rant on here becuase of this and would like to say thank you Deerhunter,P-Eccie and all the Trolling MOd that help us get the Censorship off this board

Thanks
the Pandhanle Group !
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:08 PM   #100
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
"You retards do realize that you have won, right?" Reply: Yes, we do. Only what is right and fair will be allowed to stand. And I resemble that remark

.... "rrabbit saw it coming and announced it...........it is not safe in the water." reply: Awww, siwwy wabbit. I'm sowwy. We twied to pway nice, but you wouldn't wisten. And BTW, what's a we'tard?

.......don't you bitches go and snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.....Reply: Don't worry dear, we know what it cost to get here to this point. And we will remember. Even us Panhandle'tards can and will get the job done by standing shoulder to shoulder, with men who refuse to sell out for pussy. We buy the pussy dammit! Not the other way around.
Thanks to all who stood alongside us through the dark hours of this conflict. I'm glad we didn't stand alone.
WE SALUTE YOU!

Now can we declare the Panhandle Pussy Fucktory back in business yet? Cause it's high time to have some fun 'n fuckin'. All this squabbling makes me damn horny for some fresh women. Now where's the beer, the booze and the babes? Oh beer assistant! I'd like me one right about now. One of each please.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:24 PM   #101
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Having davidfree986 posting in their backwater is not exactly "a consummation devoutly to be wished".

Quote:
I suspect that most of you do not understand what has just happened to you. You have joined the big leagues.
Just because they get called up in September doesn't mean they're ready to play in the majors.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:32 PM   #102
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Remember to keep coed drama out of the reviews. Review drama should be about the reviewed whore and/or the review.......and no calling quacks.

This is first and foremost a review site.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:55 PM   #103
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

You all want the wild west, fine. I'll just go back to approving reviews and helping ladies get VP status and all the other mundane tasks associated with being a mod.

With that in mind, don't contact me about your suspicions of moles being the men's lounge or girls having multiple accounts or guys sharing premium access information with non-cleared parties. If you have questions about those topics, take it up with DH or any other out of area mod of your choosing.

Have fun with the drama.

And oh, for the record, I've never received free pussy from a provider due to my mod status. Now, I have received review specials simply that are available to any other monger who has the balls to ask for one. While I can't speak 100% for rrabbit, I'm pretty sure he hasn't receive free pussy either.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 07:04 PM   #104
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
He forgot to mention the site is taint photo friendly ... ijs.
Yes, this site is taint photo friendly and actually encouraged.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 07:11 PM   #105
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
You all want the wild west, fine. I'll just go back to approving reviews and helping ladies get VP status and all the other mundane tasks associated with being a mod.

With that in mind, don't contact me about your suspicions of moles being the men's lounge or girls having multiple accounts or guys sharing premium access information with non-cleared parties. If you have questions about those topics, take it up with DH or any other out of area mod of your choosing.

Have fun with the drama.
Ok Great I wasn't going to contact you about any of that any how

you KNow you CRack Me Up !!!!!!!!
Jjsunday is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women