Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2016, 12:15 PM   #1
StaceyMay
Aiming to please

User ID: 351491
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Motivation Issues (toning up)

Well here it is, the colder weather is about to kick in, and I enjoy my bed all too much, I have been wanting to shape up all summer, and lacked the motivation, or shall I say a kick in the a&& to get up and do something about it!

I guess I am looking for suggestions on cheap gym memberships/open 24/7 and or cheap personal trainers around here.. Or maybe even a provider who would like to to something like this together- or hey, I wouldn't mind having a guy push my to my limits! LOL.

At 5'2 117-125(because thats what my weight does) 5 kids later,and finally reached the 40 mark- It's time to shape up! I don't feel I need to loose weigh- but I just want to build up some strength/muscle, I realize I will likely gain a few pounds and I am ok with that.

My target areas, upper arms, belly, thighs and bottocks(I do NOT like my rear ugh!or shall I say lack there of)

So..If anyone has ideas on how I can motivate myself, or is willing to work with me on this- I would glady accept offers!

And also anyone who is not so young anymore, have you dealt with this before- wanting to get more fit- just to feel healthier and did you? How? !! Inquiring minds what to know!

Just as a side note- I am very comfortable in my own skin, and do love my body, but the changes would make be feel healthier and look even better :-)
StaceyMay is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 12:47 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Baby...you got a rockin body!!!

I am far from one to give advice but I do have a muscular frame even though I have a few extra pounds and a lil gut...BUT I can say that walking and yoga and lifting small dumbell/weights help tone your arms & ass!

{I need to loose a few pounds and tone up a lil too....but I am too lazy...lol}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 02:52 PM   #3
StaceyMay
Aiming to please

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's my issue ..I am too lazy..although it sounds better saying I lack the motivation! I am going to start walking in the mornings, I have been asking my daughter to wake me up when she leaves for school..but she is too Lazy to come upstairs to do so..that would get me a half hour walk in at least. I would love to try yoga- there's a lot of benifits to it, and I have 3lb dumbells, but they have more cobwebs than a witches house! LOL. I also have an exercise ball, but everytime I get on there I think about this sexcapade I had one day while utilizing the ball! HAHA. Anyhow- I do appreciate your compliments!! I think you look daym good yourself.
Old 09-09-2016, 05:43 PM   #4
Guest123018-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 239817
My ECCIE Reviews

I go to school all day and by the time I get home I don't want to do anything! I need a kick in the ass to get motivated! I'm just plain overweight, although I love myself as I am I would feel much better and look better if I was to drop some weight. I'd love to have someone of like mind to work out with. Dallas can vouch for me
Pm if you'd like!
Guest123018-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 11:48 PM   #5
StaceyMay
Aiming to please

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well let's find a place thats halfway for both of us?? Even if it's just once a week to start off with- where there is a will there is a way.

I am going to start a new thing i read about- Apple cider vingar- 3 tbs 1 tbs spoon of honey, mixed with water- or green tea- and drink that twice a day- it is suppose to increase your metabolism therefore increasing the ability to burn belly fat- So with the 30 mins of walking added on to that--for now..and increasing when I get use to that..may get my bike out..lol. God its probably been 2 yrs since I have got on that thing.. I know I can do this..I just HAVE TO!
Old 09-09-2016, 11:48 PM   #6
StaceyMay
Aiming to please

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well let's find a place thats halfway for both of us?? Even if it's just once a week to start off with- where there is a will there is a way.

I am going to start a new thing i read about- Apple cider vingar- 3 tbs 1 tbs spoon of honey, mixed with water- or green tea- and drink that twice a day- it is suppose to increase your metabolism therefore increasing the ability to burn belly fat- So with the 30 mins of walking added on to that--for now..and increasing when I get use to that..may get my bike out..lol. God its probably been 2 yrs since I have got on that thing.. I know I can do this..I just HAVE TO!
Old 09-10-2016, 08:01 PM   #7
BodyWorshipper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Hi beautiful ladies of ECCIE. I took a step backwards this year before tweaking my hip last year I was working out in some way shape or fashion 5 days a week so it kept me on an even keel and my energy up. After I healed from the little hip strain that seemed to take forever to heal I had a hell of a time getting back on a routine. I finally did a couple months ago and what it took for me was a Garmin Vivofit watch that had step,stairs, heart rate and other goals and also vibrated and said move if I sat stagnant for more that than an hour. I finally found myself wanting to get that 10000th step in before bedtime. I also start on the macro diet which is basically a system for calories in vs calories burned. It's something I can buy into being an engineer. Finally I do have a basic membership to planet fitness but I try to do things outside before I stick my ass in a gym. Teams help too so you don't have to go through it alone and have someone to help motivate you. Just my two cents and my way that is working right now.
BodyWorshipper is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 05:46 AM   #8
StaceyMay
Aiming to please

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Glad to hear you found something that works for you. I just need a buddy to do things with. Get me up and out on my days off and just move. Like you mentioned..when I'm busy I'm busy but when I'm not I'm a lump on a log. Lol. I want a gym but won't go alone.
Old 09-13-2016, 05:57 AM   #9
Miss Godiva
Country Girl Meets Cali

User ID: 135419
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you ladies ever decide to start yoga let me know! I teach it and a yoga fit class!!!
Miss Godiva is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 08:56 AM   #10
Guest123018-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not sure if I could do yoga just yet but I'm willing to try! Stacy I will pm you.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:04 AM   #11
Guest123018-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Any guys out there want to help this beautiful woman (me lol) with getting in shape? Pm me!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women