Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59994
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2016, 09:48 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default When Good Whores Go Bad

There are countless numbers of good (and a few great) whores with a long list of Stellar Reviews and a phenomenal Reputation.

Over the years we have seen some really great whores simply "lose it" and almost overnight they trash their reputation and often some guy gets caught up in that downward spiral and negatively impacted by their implosions.

When you look back at those you can sometimes spot the signs of that change in effect.....

In the last week Kitty Bunny Fuck has displayed EXTREME indiscretion with the privacy of her clients posting a FAVORITE list outing many guys that had never publicly acknowledged seeing her. http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058498431&postcount=8 Not a single apologetic word from her

In the last couple of days Fire Phoenix has taken on a very creepy and stalker-like attitude bringing personal matters between herself and long time reputable hobbyist to CoEd..... http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1806239

IS there something in the water? Are these two back to back examples of Whores Gone Bad just an anomaly or is something up?

Maybe it's all the Austin Monger Money leaving town because of the recurring influx of young hotttt HWP whores from Dallas that are increasing their market share...

Anyway......

Guys need to stay aware of these signs....... Don't get caught up in a whore spiraling downhill losing control.

Avoid Drama in your Whore Selection. There are many Drama Free Choices available.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 10:09 AM   #2
D1G1T4L_PHUCK3R
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
Thumbs up TBH

Dallas does have a great selection, almost worth moving there for the long list of young and very reasonably rated ladies. In fact my ATF is primarily located in Dallas, and yes they don't cause any drama for me... advice taken.
D1G1T4L_PHUCK3R is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 10:12 AM   #3
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

It's never the young fit good looking ones unless there is a pimp or external substance involved.

I think the BBWs and old ones are simply bored and hope stirring things up will magically make the phone ring.

KBF has NEVER been discreet. She and her bff CSB have the loosest lips on the board.
Lightesttouch is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 11:01 AM   #4
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Christ. Let it go! Doesn't this junk just get old, draining for you after a while? Everyone is just weary of threads like this.

What do these women's lives REALLY have to do with yours?
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 11:17 AM   #5
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose View Post
Christ. Let it go! Doesn't this junk just get old, draining for you after a while?

What do these women's lives REALLY have to do with yours?
Let It Go? Heck! We're just getting started

Their lives? Absolutely nothing.

Their professional behavior though affects all of us here and needs to be pointed out, shared for all to know and in some cases a spotlight shined on it. In some cases it has to be interpreted for people that are newer to be able to understand the impact of.

Besides, read the thread fire phoenix started and you'll see she was hoping for my input on her issues. She asked nicely so I'm obliging.

Are you going on record as being supportive hope providers posting Client Lists publicly? Stocking in insinuating they might out a hobbyist?

Why me? I get asked to comment on things at times simply because a lot of people read what I have to post so it gets a lot of notice. Hopefully these will probably get a couple of sympathy fucks before their businesses tank.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 12:07 PM   #6
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Many of these whores have mental issues. Some can function relatively well, while others are ticking time bombs. By the time you hear the tick toks, it may be too late.

As many of you have seen some of the crazier ones have public meltdowns via their handles or mandles. While reasons for the meltdowns vary, many times the whore will use any excuse to blow up and play the victim, release a lifetime of inner rage, etc.
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 12:26 PM   #7
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Their professional behavior though affects all of us here and needs to be pointed out,
How does it affect you?

You are welcome to speak for yourself, but you are not even close to speaking for ALL of us.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 12:38 PM   #8
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Gee, and i suppose we're to believe that these "downward spirals" are in no way influenced - either started or accelerated - by the constant bashing by misogynistic whore mongers?

If any whore (as the op likes to call them; i prefer the term "woman") here is circling the drain, i contend it has as much to do with the rampant misogyny that's allowed to go unchecked on eccie. I thought there were supposed to be rules against personal attacks on other members. I guess one man's gratuitous whore bashing is another man's afternoon entertainment. I'm surprised ANY woman would bother to post on eccie when the likes of the op are allowed to bash at will.
mastermind238 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 12:43 PM   #9
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
How does it affect you?

You are welcome to speak for yourself, but you are not even close to speaking for ALL of us.

While KBF may have shown extreme indiscretion, one could attribute that to naiveté, brain fart, or plain stupidity and make the case that she did not mean to put that list out with any insidious intentions.

The other example clearly shows a pattern of cyber stalking and vindictiveness as evidenced by the public meltdowns. Any reasonable person can look at it and say yeah, "that bitch crazy".

I think whispers has had and continues to have a pulse on issues affecting the community of mongers at larges.

Islamist terrorists may not personally be affecting me at the moment but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be allowed to voice my opinion with regard to that issue.

Similarly, if a monger wants to discuss a danger that potentially could affect us, "go for it", I say.
Old 08-20-2016, 12:47 PM   #10
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post
Gee, and i suppose we're to believe that these "downward spirals" are in no way influenced - either started or accelerated - by the constant bashing by misogynistic whore mongers?

If any whore (as the op likes to call them; i prefer the term "woman") here is circling the drain, i contend it has as much to do with the rampant misogyny that's allowed to go unchecked on eccie. I thought there were supposed to be rules against personal attacks on other members. I guess one man's gratuitous whore bashing is another man's afternoon entertainment. I'm surprised ANY woman would bother to post on eccie when the likes of the op are allowed to bash at will.

While I can't speak for most whores' reasons for downward spirals, I can personally attest to a few and say that "misogynistic whore bashing" had nothing to do with it.

Personal choices made by these adult women along with their inability to cope with, self-caused, adverse situations are wholly the cause for their demise.
Old 08-20-2016, 12:51 PM   #11
mastermind238
Valued Poster

If Whispers is now the conscience of the hobbying community, then i clearly don't belong here. I doubt i'm the only one who finds his behavior towards women - excuse me, i guess i should use the Whispers-approved term "whores" - of eccie to be unacceptably hostile. If the mods can't put a stop to this shit, i'm gone for good when my PA expires.
Old 08-20-2016, 12:56 PM   #12
Skip_8
Valued Poster

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion.

Can you do me a favor and keep the thread on topic?

If I may make a suggestion: Please start another thread with your concerns wrt to whispers. Ill be happy to contribute my thoughts on that subject there.

It Will help us keep it clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post
If Whispers is now the conscience of the hobbying community, then i clearly don't belong here. I doubt i'm the only one who finds his behavior towards women - excuse me, i guess i should use the Whispers-approved term "whores" - of eccie to be unacceptably hostile. If the mods can't put a stop to this shit, i'm gone for good when my PA expires.
Old 08-20-2016, 01:02 PM   #13
Schmafty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
While KBF may have shown extreme indiscretion, one could attribute that to naiveté, brain fart, or plain stupidity and make the case that she did not mean to put that list out with any insidious intentions.
Objectively, I don't think that KBF made the post maliciously or with any ultirior motives other than to play along with the suggestion of such a list. Obviously I can't speak for everyone; I myself am not bothered by being included on the list, but I have also publicly reviewed her as well.
Schmafty is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 01:03 PM   #14
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Quote:

Personal choices made by these adult women along with their inability to cope with, self-caused, adverse situations are wholly the cause for their demise.
Let's be honest. It takes a very strong person to begin with to do what these women do. When you speak of their "inability to cope", let's be specific about what they have to cope with: having to fuck perfect strangers, mostly guys they wouldn't give the time of day to in private life, while making it seem that that little dick wiggling around in their pussy is driving them to the heights of ecstasy. So it's inconceivable to you that after a few years (even months) of doing that just to keep a roof over their head that most women would find it just a little hard to take the bashing that Whispers so gleefully dishes out? Really?
Old 08-20-2016, 01:08 PM   #15
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are perfectly entitled to your opinion.

Can you do me a favor and keep the thread on topic?

If I may make a suggestion: Please start another thread with your concerns wrt to whispers. Ill be happy to contribute my thoughts on that subject there.

It Will help us keep it clean.
Quite respectfully, i think my every post is EXACTLY on the topic. But to your dismay, my comments are directed at disapproving of the very idea of posting such malicious, gratuitous trash. So you're suggesting that i'm off topic if i don't post something either reinforcing or extending Whispers' attacks on these providers?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women