Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2016, 06:34 AM   #91
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
Thanks Scorp, this comment pretty much crosses the line.

To be honest, if it weren't for a couple distracting absurd, then ridiculous (i.e. "Suck another dick"), and then straight up dumbshit comments about race and education level, the argument between JR and Agreen7 was interesting and respectful on two sensitive topics. I appreciate they shared some personal information to logically explain how they got to their opinions. A good honest conversation for the most part. I tend to think Agreen7 lays out a better argument but since I recognized the Public Enemy reference, I'm guessing we are of the same generation and that influences my views perhaps.

Agreen7, I don't think you need to compare your education to Dr. Dirty Dog. Even if he had an MIT post doc in astrophysics, he can only make insults to your actual arguments. He's possibly a dumbass... Maybe a racist Dumbass...Hell, maybe he is an MIT post doc. I don't know him, so who gives a fuck about my opinion. He's, however, definitely a jerk that ruined this interesting thread single handily...
Yep I am a jerk, because I am the one that started with the insults and I am the one who brought up the race card. Yep bring up the race card and then cry when your slapped with it. LOL Lets look at post #49 to see who started insulting who first and then carried on with numerous other insulting posts before I entered into the conversation. Lets then look at who brought up the race card as some kind of check indicating "I am black so I know more than you" about a subject they weren't even alive in during the time it was occurring. You don't like what I said then don't broach the subject because I will not be silenced with the use of the race card nor will I be talked down to by someone with a degree and working at Burger King. As for Ms Moon calling me a white trash piece of shit, well considering your just a few years from the street corner, I ll let that go. Now I am going to take my Nubian queen GF and my bi racial grand kids out for a breakfast and a day at the beach. St Croix is beautiful right now. Peace out my brothers.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 06:38 AM   #92
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
WTPOSL
OHBWWMSF
Old 06-08-2016, 07:15 AM   #93
dirty dog
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Agreen7;1058244415]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
While I am sure that your probably the first in your family to complete Junior college don't assume others have not achieved greater levels of education and lived through the time period you speak of. Since you brought up your race let me add that while you are proud to have accomplished a rare feat by completing college, its pretty common for us whiteys.[/ responded to my

With the identifier "Dirty Dog" I assumed you were a pretty unintelligent individual, so naturally I assumed you had never stepped foot on a college campus. Now let's examine your assumption, because I revealed I was black, you assumed I was the first person from my family to graduate from college? No Mr. Dirty, I was not the first in my family, and I won't be the last to earn a college degree. You're so typical.

In the words of an Eccie scholar "Suck another dick".
Of course I assumed, but isn't that what you have been doing this entire thread, so it must be okay right? I assumed you were the first, you wear your education like a badge of superiority, you treat it like parents do their first child. There is an old saying and I am going to paraphrase here but here it goes "those who haven't talk about it, those who have don't".
Old 06-08-2016, 07:44 AM   #94
Agreen7
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

[QUOTE=dirty dog;1058245337]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agreen7 View Post

Of course I assumed, but isn't that what you have been doing this entire thread, so it must be okay right? I assumed you were the first, you wear your education like a badge of superiority, you treat it like parents do their first child. There is an old saying and I am going to paraphrase here but here it goes "those who haven't talk about it, those who have don't".
No, I have not been making assumptions this entire thread. My original posts simply stated why Ali decided to forgo the draft, and then a young lady made a statement without any substantial reasoning to back it up, so I questioned her. She got snippy, I responded and then you decided to be her savior. That's how it started. Only assumptions I made were about you Mr. Dirty. Jr. Lawrence and I were actually having a decent discussion about the civil rights movement. Look back at the thread and you will see you started the war of words with me.

You made your assumption based off the color of my skin. My assumption was based on your uneducated posts and corny moniker. Follow me?
Agreen7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:49 AM   #95
dirty dog
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Agreen7;1058245409]
Quote:

Only difference is you made your assumption based off the color of my skin. My assumption was based on your uneducated posts. Follow me?
You brought up the color of your skin like a trump card, you used it to say "hey I am black I know more about this then you do", but in reality what you know is what you read about in books, I could respect what you said more if you had actually lived in that era. I guess its just easier for you to say I based my assumption on your race, but the reality is I based my assumption on the way you through out your education like it was a badge, like I said, like a parent does their first child, there so proud of it want to show it to everyone, but typically like always its about race. I don't follow I lead, try to keep up.
Old 06-08-2016, 08:20 AM   #96
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

Eh St Croix is ok. St John is better though. Now I've never been to either. I"ve only read about it in a magazine. But I have been to Grenada, and I figure that makes me enough of an expert even though I was only 4 years old when I went. I did see some old home films (reel) of me playing in the sand. That sand is much better than the sand on any of the Virgin Islands, American or British.
super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 08:22 AM   #97
Agreen7
Gaining Momentum

[QUOTE=dirty dog;1058245419]
Quote:

You brought up the color of your skin like a trump card, you used it to say "hey I am black I know more about this then you do", but in reality what you know is what you read about in books, I could respect what you said more if you had actually lived in that era. I guess its just easier for you to say I based my assumption on your race, but the reality is I based my assumption on the way you through out your education like it was a badge, like I said, like a parent does their first child, there so proud of it want to show it to everyone, but typically like always its about race. I don't follow I lead, try to keep up.
If you go back and read my post to Jr., you will see I mentioned my race because my parents and grandparents lived through the civil rights movement and along with what I read and watched, they told me how they were treated during that time. So it's safe to say blacks are the authority on being black. If you lead, then you're not doing a very good job at it.
Old 06-08-2016, 10:08 AM   #98
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

...Did he just try and use his "nubian" girlfriend and biracial children as a "I'm not racist I have a black _____ " ? Lol. And agreed, us black people generally know better when it comes to experiencing life as a black person. Shocker.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 10:46 AM   #99
Agreen7
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemmaFox View Post
...Did he just try and use his "nubian" girlfriend and biracial children as a "I'm not racist I have a black _____ " ? Lol. And agreed, us black people generally know better when it comes to experiencing life as a black person. Shocker.
Yes he did, and the problem is he really did not understand the point I was making. I mentioned the fact I was black to Jr. Lawrence give context that my family members who were raised in the South during the civil rights movement have first hand experience of what Muhammad Ali was standing up against. Instead of taking what I posted and seeing my point of view, he wants to turn it in to a "race card" thing. Mr. Dirty is a joke and luckily most white people do not hold the same views he does.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:28 AM   #100
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
OHBWWMSF
YAFL&YKI
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 11:56 AM   #101
NASDAQ
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

[QUOTE=dirty dog;1058245419]
Quote:

I don't see how Agreen7 disclosing his race was a trump card.. Nor do I see JR or Gema's disclosure of them being veterans as a trump card either. Both of the disclosures helped to inform their own assumptions and perspective on the discussion. Being a Vet, especially a combat vet would certainly impact ones opinion on Ali's complex legacy. The gravitas of their life experience as vets similarly to the life experience of being an African American Male suggests that with no disrespect to any, if "you could wallk a mile in my shoes" you would more clearly understand these deep feelings on draft dodging, patriotism and racism.
The different POVs are what made the discussion interesting in my view.
NASDAQ is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 12:04 PM   #102
NASDAQ
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemmaFox View Post
Yeah, this comment brings me images of Thomas Jefferson and his Nubian gf, Sally Hemmings. Just because he fucks black girls, didn't mean he wasn't racist. .
Old 06-08-2016, 12:15 PM   #103
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Learning is a life long job.

[QUOTE=NASDAQ;1058246255]
Quote:

I don't see how Agreen7 disclosing his race was a trump card.. Nor do I see JR or Gema's disclosure of them being veterans as a trump card either. Both of the disclosures helped to inform their own assumptions and perspective on the discussion. Being a Vet, especially a combat vet would certainly impact ones opinion on Ali's complex legacy. The gravitas of their life experience as vets similarly to the life experience of being an African American Male suggests that with no disrespect to any, if "you could wallk a mile in my shoes" you would more clearly understand these deep feelings on draft dodging, patriotism and racism.
The different POVs are what made the discussion interesting in my view.
I had less than a 15% probability of living after several knife wounds. When the brothers carry one to an evac chopper, who would care about a person's color.

When I was in the Boy Scouts, or played baseball, with people of color, none of the kids cared one bit about a person's race.

Some people, of every race, just don't care about improving themselves by education or a trade.

Improving ourselves is all that matters. No one can do it for you.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 12:28 PM   #104
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Read your history instead of propaganda.

Quote:
Yeah, this comment brings me images of Thomas Jefferson and his Nubian gf, Sally Hemmings. Just because he fucks black girls, didn't mean he wasn't racist. .
Actually this is what you have heard from the current propaganda of hate.

I have been reading at several books about TJ. It is revealing to read the real story.
  1. TJ could not free his slaves because it was not legal to do so. It was the system, he did not have a choice.
  2. SH was more than a slave to him, or a mistress.
  3. SH's brother went with TJ to Paris as the US Ambassador. While there he trained in some of the best cooking schools and became a chief. A position that was acceptable for a slave in the south.
  4. TJ also trained and educated many of the other plantation workers to become better people.
  5. TJ treated everyone with respect, and was thus respected.
  6. TJ's plantation was well managed by the workers while he was away for long periods of time helping a new country become established.
JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 03:34 PM   #105
NASDAQ
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=JRLawrence;1058246315]
Quote:

I had less than a 15% probability of living after several knife wounds. When the brothers carry one to an evac chopper, who would care about a person's color.

When I was in the Boy Scouts, or played baseball, with people of color, none of the kids cared one bit about a person's race.

Some people, of every race, just don't care about improving themselves by education or a trade.

Improving ourselves is all that matters. No one can do it for you.

JR
Wow, glad you made it. Proud and heartful thank you for your service!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women