Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37101
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2016, 06:56 AM   #76
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agreen7 View Post
Hopefully I've been able to give you a better understanding of my perspective.
Which part was your perspective and which part was you shitting all over everybody else's?

You got 'em a little mixed up there, dude.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 07:13 AM   #77
Agreen7
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
Which part was your perspective and which part was you shitting all over everybody else's?

You got 'em a little mixed up there, dude.
Well, Sir if you have been following a long, I have been giving my perspective on why Ali took the stance of not going to the Vietnam war. My point is that he did not want to fight for a country that historically has not been good to his race. Not confusing at all. Mr. Dog really has not provided any perspective.

It's really beneficial to start at the beginning of the thread and then follow it through. I think you will find all of my points are well stated. Have fun catching up, I've said my peace and now it's time to turn my attention to KC's beautiful women. Be well!
Agreen7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 07:36 AM   #78
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

One of my Top 5 PERSONAL HEROES. ..
Col. E.L. of the US Army
A Veitnam Vet ( Nurse ).. African American Woman
One of the most Upstanding amazingly wonderful people I have EVER had the Honor & PRIVILEGE of knowing and who was a huge part of my life( Family) ..my whole life.. She passed away 4 years ago.
Think about her demographics...
Afrian American.. Woman.. Col...Vietnam War!!!
All I will say is she planted tons of "seeds" in my mind & to this day ..some of them are still sprouting!! LOL..
My Aunt & I were reminiscing during my spring break vacation about her laughing about the time that she was slipping me cards under the table during a game of canasta... So that I could win!!! all I really remember was I was very little and we were all just laughing and laughing and laughing... Like I said I have a ton of personal Heroes that none of you probably even know... point being the reason that they are Heroes... as they made a major effect on my perceptions of this world and who I am today... Which you do not have to approve of and I will be just perfectly wonderful with that... Everybody have a wonderful week, PLEASE be safe, and be nice to each other. Wheather you want to believe it or not we need each other in this industry
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 09:58 AM   #79
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default We learn by doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
You probably even wrote a term paper about the civil rights movement, your a freakin expert I bow to your intellectual superiority.

Now that is funny!

I have gone back to review some of my old term papers. What a bunch of crap. But it was a learning process on how to write, and how to do research. Too bad that many of the classes in universities today do not require a term paper.

Almost every class required a term paper from us. The science department required every student, each semester, present at least one 45 minute lecture (15 minute afterward for faculty comments and discussion) for everyone in the department, students and faculty. I put in more preparation for these lectures than any test.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 10:30 AM   #80
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

What I've learned from this thread is that some of you are older than dirt, and probably suffer from some sort of dementia.
super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 04:50 PM   #81
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agreen7 View Post
Ok genius, yes I did right a dissertation about the civil rights movement at a place you probably don't know very much about, it's called a college. In addition, I happen to be black and my parents and grandparents like Jr. Lawrence lived through the civil rights movement and they have given me first hand accounts of how they were treated as black Americans.

Hopefully I've been able to give you a better understanding of my perspective. If not, oh well. Sorry I don't have any pictures for you as I'm sure you are having difficulty reading and comprehending this.
While I am sure that your probably the first in your family to complete Junior college don't assume others have not achieved greater levels of education and lived through the time period you speak of. Since you brought up your race let me add that while you are proud to have accomplished a rare feat by completing college, its pretty common for us whiteys.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 04:53 PM   #82
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_delfin00 View Post
What I've learned from this thread is that some of you are older than dirt, and probably suffer from some sort of dementia.
Maybe but I can still get it up so I am good to go.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:13 PM   #83
Cleo
Just a guy

Encounters: 29

Quote:
While I am sure that your probably the first in your family to complete Junior college don't assume others have not achieved greater levels of education and lived through the time period you speak of. Since you brought up your race let me add that while you are proud to have accomplished a rare feat by completing college, its pretty common for us whiteys.
Really?... Sheesh
Cleo is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 08:44 PM   #84
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Really?... Sheesh
Old 06-07-2016, 08:54 PM   #85
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default A gentle reminder...

We allow a certain amount leniency in the Sandbox, but let's keep it civil and avoid making this a racial discussion, please.

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 09:23 PM   #86
Agreen7
Gaining Momentum

[QUOTE=dirty dog;1058243415]While I am sure that your probably the first in your family to complete Junior college don't assume others have not achieved greater levels of education and lived through the time period you speak of. Since you brought up your race let me add that while you are proud to have accomplished a rare feat by completing college, its pretty common for us whiteys.[/ responded to my

With the identifier "Dirty Dog" I assumed you were a pretty unintelligent individual, so naturally I assumed you had never stepped foot on a college campus. Now let's examine your assumption, because I revealed I was black, you assumed I was the first person from my family to graduate from college? No Mr. Dirty, I was not the first in my family, and I won't be the last to earn a college degree. You're so typical.

In the words of an Eccie scholar "Suck another dick".
Old 06-07-2016, 10:34 PM   #87
NASDAQ
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Thanks Scorp, this comment pretty much crosses the line.

To be honest, if it weren't for a couple distracting absurd, then ridiculous (i.e. "Suck another dick"), and then straight up dumbshit comments about race and education level, the argument between JR and Agreen7 was interesting and respectful on two sensitive topics. I appreciate they shared some personal information to logically explain how they got to their opinions. A good honest conversation for the most part. I tend to think Agreen7 lays out a better argument but since I recognized the Public Enemy reference, I'm guessing we are of the same generation and that influences my views perhaps.

Agreen7, I don't think you need to compare your education to Dr. Dirty Dog. Even if he had an MIT post doc in astrophysics, he can only make insults to your actual arguments. He's possibly a dumbass... Maybe a racist Dumbass...Hell, maybe he is an MIT post doc. I don't know him, so who gives a fuck about my opinion. He's, however, definitely a jerk that ruined this interesting thread single handily...
NASDAQ is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 10:47 PM   #88
Cleo
Just a guy

Encounters: 29

Good post nas. I agree 100 percent. The thread was a very positive and interesting exchange of views.
Cleo is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 10:49 PM   #89
Agreen7
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
Thanks Scorp, this comment pretty much crosses the line.

To be honest, if it weren't for a couple distracting absurd, then ridiculous (i.e. "Suck another dick"), and then straight up dumbshit comments about race and education level, the argument between JR and Agreen7 was interesting and respectful on two sensitive topics. I appreciate they shared some personal information to logically explain how they got to their opinions. A good honest conversation for the most part. I tend to think Agreen7 lays out a better argument but since I recognized the Public Enemy reference, I'm guessing we are of the same generation and that influences my views perhaps.

Agreen7, I don't think you need to compare your education to Dr. Dirty Dog. Even if he had an MIT post doc in astrophysics, he can only make insults to your actual arguments. He's possibly a dumbass... Maybe a racist Dumbass...Hell, maybe he is an MIT post doc. I don't know him, so who gives a fuck about my opinion. He's, however, definitely a jerk that ruined this interesting thread single handily...
Agreed. I do apologize for my part in this thread getting out of hand. I will refrain from any further dialogue with Mr. Dirt.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:42 PM   #90
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
WTPOSL
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women