Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47801
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2016, 10:46 PM   #31
TexasChiliDog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Fox View Post
I am also a late night early morning provider I like the late night caps and early morning send you off to work feeling like you just got your day started great with a good depthoat or some 400 degree pussy !
TexasChiliDog is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 01:40 AM   #32
bpurple66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I would stay up late for Tye, no question.

But her original post begs the question, would a post-midnight session come at the end of a provider's work day or the beginning? If it's at the end, just think -- you may be getting in the Guinness Book of World Records! Instead of lube, just bring pancake syrup.

(Not talking about you in particular, gorgeous Tye. But I am curious how the provider's other 18 or so hours would have been spent.)

The IOP always includes the naive assumption that we are the lady's first of the day, even though we know better. I'm sure that's why more than a few horndogs on here book for shortly after Sesame Street.

It's the DATY that I would be worried about. At the end of a long day, if those walls could talk....
bpurple66 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 09:12 AM   #33
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im young I have a lot of energy I like late night visits I can stay up for a while
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 10:48 AM   #34
mrhowell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Not me. I'm afraid of the dark. I prefer a nooner.
mrhowell is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 02:31 PM   #35
Naughty_Piper
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 168015
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love to play at night, however I rarely do which sucks because that's when I'm typically biting at the bit to get me some lol! I hate agreeing to see someone and they show up belligerently drunk or high on some kind of drug and it's more of a hassle than what it's worth.
Naughty_Piper is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 04:27 PM   #36
UrbanLegend
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty_Piper View Post
I love to play at night, however I rarely do which sucks because that's when I'm typically biting at the bit to get me some lol! I hate agreeing to see someone and they show up belligerently drunk or high on some kind of drug and it's more of a hassle than what it's worth.
Ya, I'm a night owl and love hanging out with a gorgeous lady late nights but it also seems that's when some of them are partying with more than just me.

My grandma used to say nothin' good happens after midnight and I think she had a point.
UrbanLegend is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 05:07 PM   #37
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Berkleigh.....Nooner's rock. Although a super early morning on ocassion is great too. Uh hum.....BD.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 03:04 AM   #38
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

In DFW I am a day time player. Early morning, noon, and late afternoon. But I get to NY often and very rarely start up there till 11:00pm or later.

Sex any time of the day or night is always nice. I have no real preference for a time of day. I seem to be horny at all hours. But I will add that the night sessions in NY always seem a little more intense, more passionate, more relaxed, non-rushed. This is based on the ladies reactions and involvement more than my own. They seem to totally loosen up a bit more at night. The late night rendezvous seem less like a service for some reason.

On several occasions I have done all nighters in NY. Just plain awesome. Having sex every time I wake up or roll over in the night is pretty hard to beat.

Oh hell, I admit I just love sex! Bring it on 24 hours a day.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women