Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2015, 12:38 PM   #31
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
LMAO! One? LOL! I would bet on a few more than one....

That's hard to argue. I think you've made a case over a long period of time in regards to ineffectiveness on some issues....

Don't fall for it MODs! It's a trick! Don't ban "him" for "admitting" it is him.... Without proof of it being rockerrick you set a precedent for other's to log in and burn a handle trying to paint people in a corner.....

For Example... I could create a new handle.. post with exaggerated Fonts and act a clown like Toyz... sign it Toys and get that handle and Toyz banned.

Simply acting like and claiming to be someone is not enough!
It's easy enough for them to connect the dots. I'd argue he should be banned because he obviously wants to be.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 12:54 PM   #32
Masters and Slaves
BANNED

Hopefully I'll be on when it happens so I can show you all how effective the 2 seconds is... or the 2 seconds after that... and so on...lol
Masters and Slaves is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 12:58 PM   #33
budman33
Valued Poster

You do know that no one really cares right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masters and Slaves View Post
Hopefully I'll be on when it happens so I can show you all how effective the 2 seconds is... or the 2 seconds after that... and so on...lol
Old 12-28-2015, 01:28 PM   #34
Masters and Slaves
BANNED

And you seem to think I care whether a handle is banned per your comment... couldn't give a fuck what a fat drunken asshole has to say, so keep making your pussy comments, or better yet bring your fat drunken ass out from behind the keyboard and see if you can comment.
Old 12-28-2015, 02:06 PM   #35
budman33
Valued Poster

You deserve a Haiku...

Bandle Maker He
Maybe Bandle Maker She
We wait breathlessly

Quote:
And you seem to think I care whether a handle is banned per your comment... couldn't give a fuck what a fat drunken asshole has to say, so keep making your pussy comments, or better yet bring your fat drunken ass out from behind the keyboard and see if you can comment.
Old 12-28-2015, 02:10 PM   #36
TravelerMan
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Bandelicious, indeed...
TravelerMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 02:21 PM   #37
Masters and Slaves
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
You deserve a Haiku...

Bandle Maker He
Maybe Bandle Maker She
We wait breathlessly
Come out from behind the keyboard and wait toothlessly.
Old 12-28-2015, 02:26 PM   #38
budman33
Valued Poster

How is your Karma
It may be winter outside
inside is your choice

Quote:
Come out from behind the keyboard and wait toothlessly.
Old 12-28-2015, 02:29 PM   #39
Masters and Slaves
BANNED

My karma is just fine... would like you to have your karma.
Old 12-28-2015, 02:36 PM   #40
budman33
Valued Poster

Anger is wasted
Internet Warrior Fights
Go buy yourself, pussy
Old 12-28-2015, 02:50 PM   #41
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You do know that no one really cares right?

Every response you give him proves you care

You prove all the time you have no purpose here if not to argue with one of the three of us about something
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 02:58 PM   #42
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
IF it truly is RockerRick I have no doubt he does...... Women seem to fall for him over and over......

I think it's the long hair and the rebel attitude.....
Are you two attached at the dick now? Can he speak for himself?

Yah, he'll have one 'till she blows him off...then the stalking obsession will kick in. We've seen that movie before....
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 03:13 PM   #43
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Every response you give him proves you care

You prove all the time you have no purpose here if not to argue with one of the three of us about something

Sadly, I serve more purpose than you.
Old 12-28-2015, 03:54 PM   #44
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

This is like viet-fucking-nam...they are sending Bandles in body bags quicker than we can tag their toes...

Please say a word of prayer...or launch a gurgly fart if you so desire...to say goodbye to these handles, bandles & mandles that have flushed themselves this year.

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 06:59 PM   #45
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sadly, I serve more purpose than you.
Since the, humorous and totally fictitious, above statement and the equally humorous and totally fictitious texting between Whispers and ToyZ has come out in the open, I have some of that good old humorous, fictional stuff too. Hopefully, we can all laugh and some of us start hitting the RTM buttom like they were playing a 70's PacMan game at $ a point. So here is some "Fiction" I dreamt/dreamed up

The end of Buttman33 as we know him, fairytale.

There is a scandalous rumor that INBEV (Owners of Buttweiser) is dumping Buttman33, yanking his sponsorship here at ECCIE due to image violations, and are filing cease and desist orders to keep the butt name from being damaged as Buttweiser has a reputation to sustain. Crappy beer butt a great company, or used to be before they sold to the rape and plundering capitalists at INBEV.

It is said the failure to achieve sales and marketing goals to the hoogar/monger market here at ECCIE was just a ministerial reason for their rumored actions.
C.S.S. numbers are allegedly at an all time low and those preforming C.S. on his self proclaimed watch said that wannabe flunke every other weekend the ends in an odd number graveyard Customer Service Supervisor (yes, he wears Khakis when Beldar calls at 3am) has been telling customers, management, and associates that only he serves a purpose and that they didn't. Moral is way down, and now he's complaining to upper management and they just shake their head, have a lower level manager send him to "leadership skills for Dummies" seminars and it's giving both the organization and the Customer Service a bad rap. The employees are emailing cartoons of some guy in blue tights and wearing a red cape with a handful of butts. The Quote on the bottom reads " Customer Service is NOT an Oxymoron" but it's crossed out to read "Our C.S. mgr is a MORON"

Now that his ECCIE project has been yanked, he is headed back to the mailroom if he is allowed to stay with Buttweiser. The lucrative sponsorship deal, however, is gone forever.

The word behind the dumpster is that his agent had a dual sponsorship deal ready to close. (I am wondering what his new handle will become.) The only sponsors showing interest were Preparation H and Magnum Condoms. He rejected samples of Magnums but jumped on the "all you can shove up your ass" suppositories that had a 2011 use by dates..

They quickly and sternly informed him that utilizing samples of Magnums for personal use will get him the old" ..... up to and including termination" paperwork that they had in sign several times before he was fired from Inbev/ Buttweiser.

Here is his uniform

He was quick to point out that giving out free samples at "Holiday" and other non-sanctioned parties, Eccie or otherwise, was going to be a major emphasis of his efforts to advertise the benefits of both products to a diverse customer base. He went on to inform them that there are a lot of members that are severely butthurt, lots of newbies to become butthurt, and just about all the mongers, butt one: Pyrimider, bragg about the size of their "Big Cawk's" and are always stating that "they attempted Greek" in reviews!!!! You must be hung like a hippo (shout out) to be successful in ass fucking an ass that is bigger around than four cases of longneck bottles is understandable.

I am sure he will serve a meaningful purpose in his new role but I bet he needs some help with a handle. Magnum man is already taken!!!!

I think we should all get a list of "bandles" as when he does make a handle change (and try to keep his reviews) we may want to have some serious back up bandles.
I am sure he will be the same, that he always has been, reciting the rules just as much butt he will have plenty of Prep H. to help with the Butthurt and according to his alleged employment position, he will be forced to talk up the features and benefits and hand out free samples and gather marketing information (on label and off label uses) of both Preparation H and Magnum Condoms.

Talk about serving a purpose and putting things where they should be!!!

RandB fan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women