Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160579
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35389
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2015, 02:26 PM   #991
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You possibly won't know her........London Rayne made these newbie bsc whores look like amateurs.........she had a Club House Forum.........whore bought the forum.......was banned the next month.......for a long long time.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 02:29 PM   #992
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
See above ^^^^
I have...if you mean me, I have neither insinuated that I have, nor actually bought any forums on this site...I'm not a moderator of a Club House forum. dh is correct that I have a monetary investment in this site, and that I'd like to protect it, but that has nothing to do with me being a moderator...

Again, you'll just have to deal with the fact that I'm an appointed mod...or not...there's one person who you can appeal that decision to, would you like the contact info?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 03:13 PM   #993
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You possibly won't know her........London Rayne made these newbie bsc whores look like amateurs.........she had a Club House Forum.........whore bought the forum.......was banned the next month.......for a long long time.
Those were the days, she had a rule that she didn't take more than 5 inches, you had to send a pic of your member as screening
and if she thought it was too large no soup for you LOL... I miss London, wonder whatever happened to her and Naomi... the Coven they called themselves..

And she would eat these hooks for lunch if still around.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 05:29 PM   #994
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr76 View Post
wait, we can become mods through donations - so i can be a mod?
Sure technically anyone can become a mod of sorts for the low low cost of $350/quarter or thereabouts. That gets you your own clubhouse forum where you're the king of the castle. You can name it anything you like, invite in/out anyone you want, and can even put "Mod" in your custom user name. Whispers did it for years before his finally went tits up.

You even get some shiny new buttons to play with to edit posts and such within your forum. Inside of there you're free to rule with an iron fist! Site rules still apply though where the nuclear and forbidden stuff is concerned.

Also, most go defunct after awhile due to lack of enough people participating. It's harder than people think to get enough critical mass to perpetuate itself.

Contact websupport@eccie.net for more info. You too can be a GOD...er, I mean Mod! It's a click away!

p.s. What it does not get you is a seat at the table (i.e. any access to modtardville) nor any special privileges or authority outside of your own little fiefdom.

SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 05:43 PM   #995
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
Sure technically anyone can become a mod of sorts for the low low cost of $350/quarter or thereabouts. That gets you your own clubhouse forum where you're the king of the castle. You can name it anything you like, invite in/out anyone you want, and can even put "Mod" in your custom user name. Whispers did it for years before his finally went tits up.

You even get some shiny new buttons to play with to edit posts and such within your forum. Inside of there you're free to rule with an iron fist! Site rules still apply though where the nuclear and forbidden stuff is concerned.

Also, most go defunct after awhile due to lack of enough people participating. It's harder than people think to get enough critical mass to perpetuate itself.

Contact websupport@eccie.net for more info. You too can be a GOD...er, I mean Mod! It's a click away!

p.s. What it does not get you is a seat at the table (i.e. any access to modtardville) nor any special privileges or authority outside of your own little fiefdom.

but i still get to put MOD in my name??
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 05:46 PM   #996
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Desperation
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 06:35 PM   #997
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
5 levels of forums?
Open forums,
private forums(mens lounge/powder room),
purchased forums,
Admin forums (modtardville and adminville) and now
restricted forums infoshare/SpiderHole.
Back to the original topic... not that one, the other one.
Is Wakeup a mod?

Now the question is: if Wakeup is a mod, what type of forum is he a moderator of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I have...if you mean me, I have neither insinuated that I have, nor actually bought any forums on this site...I'm not a moderator of a Club House forum. dh is correct that I have a monetary investment in this site, and that I'd like to protect it, but that has nothing to do with me being a moderator...
do you really think your investing in the site had nothing to do with you being a mod? That's very naive, so out of character for you. You say you did not purchase a forum. Which means someone else bought it and didn't want to bother with moderating it so they appointed you to do it.

Again, you'll just have to deal with the fact that I'm an appointed mod...or not...there's one person who you can appeal that decision to, would you like the contact info?
So you are an appointed mod, I remember DG's thread announcing your ascension. I thought it was a joke. I thought you were posing as DG to self promote yourself. No fucking way could I ever imagine anyone in their right mind making you a mod. That was about a year ago, right? DG's been gone about a year?
So now we see different forums which means different mods.
Just how much access do you have?
Can you point others for guideline violations? Or do you RTM like I do?
Can you sit down and buy Ike a beer in Modville? Or are you locked out like I am?
You may be a mod by name and function, but without access to the treehouse, you're just another face in the crowd, like I am.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:10 PM   #998
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Wakeup's a mod. Grumps has been banned. Deal with it.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:13 PM   #999
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my FUCKING GOD, have you no life? The fact that you'd try to admonish someone else as a TROLL, because you are being one also. Good to see hypocrisy live and well..
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:29 PM   #1000
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Oh my FUCKING GOD, have you no life? The fact that you'd try to admonish someone else as a TROLL, because you are being one also. Good to see hypocrisy live and well..
Hey... Post a pic of your left Boobie...then I can sleep well...
Old 12-16-2015, 07:36 PM   #1001
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
[/COLOR]
Now the question is: if Wakeup is a mod, what type of forum is he a moderator of?

So you are an appointed mod, I remember DG's thread announcing your ascension. I thought it was a joke. I thought you were posing as DG to self promote yourself. No fucking way could I ever imagine anyone in their right mind making you a mod. That was about a year ago, right? DG's been gone about a year?
So now we see different forums which means different mods.
Just how much access do you have?
Can you point others for guideline violations? Or do you RTM like I do?
Can you sit down and buy Ike a beer in Modville? Or are you locked out like I am?
You may be a mod by name and function, but without access to the treehouse, you're just another face in the crowd, like I am.
Holy Tebow like what tha shit why do you care ? does it really fucking matter we keep telling you he is a mod you not understanding is obviously the problem...

Btw they have been looking for you all day !!
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:44 PM   #1002
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post

I have got to say that is the funniest fucking thing I have heard in a long time.
How much of a sad sack do you have to be to pay to say you are a Mod.

Now that I think about it......
Oh sweet Tebow I am stopping there this is to sad to even joke about.
rduke4923 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 08:02 PM   #1003
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

There are a number of Club House forums. I am not at liberty to discuss them. They are private and thus the content stays in that forum. Spice stated it correctly for the most part. He errored in one regard. All general forum guidelines apply in Club House forums. London Rayne made the mistake of thincking that she could mimic another restricted forum. She was pissed to find out otherwise.

The purchaser of a Club House forum can make anyone a modtard in that forum.
Old 12-16-2015, 08:07 PM   #1004
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

^^^

So... The site owner.. Can do whatever he pleases? I am just asking.
Old 12-16-2015, 08:11 PM   #1005
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

duh

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women