Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59946
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2015, 03:43 PM   #1
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Cool Missed My Calling as an FBI Guy

A day after the CA shooting, and watching and paying attention to the news, I got the theory the wife shooter was recruited by ISIS to infiltrate the U.S. and make some kind of an attack. What better way to do that than to hook up with a native born American, get a "K Visa" and immigrate, get married and you're in. People who get the visa are checked less than regular immigrants, refugees and even asylum seekers.

I actually called the KC FBI office, the 2nd day after, and passed on my theory. I think it was the 3rd day I got onto CNN's iReport Facebook page and passed on the same theory. Well, listening to the news 4 and 5 days after, parts of my theory are all over the place . . . am I to blame or did some high up FBI guy get the same idea or is it coincidence?

I'll never know for sure but according to me I'm to blame and I'm patt'n myself on the back. "Ata boy Dumars, 'ya done good!" I'm betting the "K Visa" program is or has been used as a tool. Husband shooter was just too stupid to see. Kinda like Trump supporters!

dumars is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 05:33 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

A guy has to be really pussy whipped to get involved in a shooting like that.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 08:46 PM   #3
dumars
Valued Poster

Cool

Probably ain't that easily explained. But I, at least, have found it incredible how people, regardless of race, religion, etc, could be convinced to commit such egregious and barbarous acts against a fellow human being in the name of God and country as the will of God and the right thing to do! And it has been done over the centuries by Hindus, Catholics, Protestants, Jews and Muslims. NONE are innocent! All have the blood of innocents on their hands, whether actual or inherited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
A guy has to be really pussy whipped to get involved in a shooting like that.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:29 PM   #4
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Maybe a little history lesson would do you wonders? Nobody ever killed more than 25 to 30 Million people in the name of religion. Some people think Carlin was right when he said "More people have been killed in the name of God than for any other reason," but of course that is not correct. Maybe do some homework?
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 08:13 AM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I'm not sure why you're bashing Trump supporters. Trump has been a day ahead of everyone else and is still ahead of Obama, Hillary, Sanders, and several other democrats. His supporters see that.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:54 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Trump has diarrhea of the mouth and anything is libel to come out of it. His supporters are the radical right. Most will damn Obie for his lies, and espouse Trump's lies.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:00 PM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Trump has diarrhea of the mouth and anything is libel to come out of it. His supporters are the radical right. Most will damn Obie for his lies, and espouse Trump's lies.
Actually PEW polling has shown that Trump is getting support from the left, right, and independents.

In recognition of that great grammar nazi, the word is liable.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:49 PM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Actually PEW polling has shown that Trump is getting support from the left, right, and independents.

In recognition of that great grammar nazi, the word is liable.
Idiots come in all colors thanks for pointing out my error. I am sure you have never made one LOL
Old 12-08-2015, 11:42 PM   #9
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Idiots come in all colors thanks for pointing out my error. I am sure you have never made one LOL
oh, that's what i tell the cops when I get pulled over for rolling through a stop sign

YOU CANT GIVE ME TICKET, you've rolled through stops signs! so I get to

the cop agrees, and lets me go

your "logic" works

bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:53 AM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

If it works for you go for it.
Old 12-09-2015, 06:08 PM   #11
PizzaLover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I'm not sure why you're bashing Trump supporters. Trump has been a day ahead of everyone else and is still ahead of Obama, Hillary, Sanders, and several other democrats. His supporters see that.
I can guarantee Trump will not be the Republican nominee. If he were, Dems would win in a cakewalk.

The power brokers in the Republican Party will make sure Trump can't win.
PizzaLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:41 PM   #12
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaLover View Post
I can guarantee Trump will not be the Republican nominee. If he were, Dems would win in a cakewalk.

The power brokers in the Republican Party will make sure Trump can't win.
Proof positive that there isn't a goddamn dime's bit of difference between either side.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 02:33 PM   #13
dumars
Valued Poster

Thumbs down

And scary as fucking HELL! He's going to get a lot of Americans killed, in uniform and not. Then when it's too late and republicans get the clue, i.e. Bush, they'll look around to see who else to blame, i.e. Bush.

I mean, holy shit! GB is our greatest ally and, as of yesterday, the Brits have enough signatures to force a discussion, at least, in the House of Commons to BAN Trump from entering the country! There's a clue there!

Getting a tad off topic I would think.

Quote:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women