Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2015, 08:23 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Funny thing happened the other day...

...when I was getting something to eat at the Taco Bell at Black Bob and 119th St. I had my Kindle and the line was long. Opened up the Kindle and looked for a signal. I know you can get a couple but nothing popped up strong. As I looked down the list I saw FBI surveillance van # 3....I didn't see a surveillance van or anything that could have been a surveillance van. Weird...
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:33 AM   #2
Bronnss
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 28

Naming your access point that way is a fairly common tactic to try to prevent strangers from joining your network.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
...when I was getting something to eat at the Taco Bell at Black Bob and 119th St. I had my Kindle and the line was long. Opened up the Kindle and looked for a signal. I know you can get a couple but nothing popped up strong. As I looked down the list I saw FBI surveillance van # 3....I didn't see a surveillance van or anything that could have been a surveillance van. Weird...
Bronnss is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:54 AM   #3
JJ Fun Guy
Valued Poster

What is a kindle?????????????????
JJ Fun Guy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 06:50 PM   #4
RandB fan
Valued Poster

After seeing you being a dick, I thought I'd give ya some payback-- but in good fun unlike you

A:WTF are you doing eating anything from Taco Bell? OK their Fresca and Catilina menus were OK last tine I was forced to go their but ingredients are like dining at Monsanto's test kitchen.

B: Why are you using a Kindle. It has spying on everything you do as it's main reason for existence. Firephone even worse.

C: You honestly think, I mean really, that the FBI labels their WI-FI hotspots as Surveillance Van #3? Do you think the FBI mobile hotspot network is even visible?

A; The item on the menu that is supposed to the best nutrition...
Ckicken Catilina Power Bowl

ALLERGEN INFORMATION
Milk !
Eggs !
Gluten
Fish
Shellfish
Tree Nuts
Peanuts
Wheat
Soy
MSG
INGREDIENTS:
Premium Latin Rice: Enriched long grain rice, seasoning (salt, natural flavor, sugar, maltodextrin, dried parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, dried cilantro, disodium inosinate & guanylate). [certified vegan], Fire Grilled Chicken: Chicken, water, seasoning (maltodextrin, dried garlic, salt, spices, natural flavor, carrageenan, dried onion, disodium inosinate & guanylate, citric acid, caramel color (C), garlic powder, onion powder), modified food starch, sodium phosphates, salt., Black Beans: Black beans, water, onion, canola oil, seasoning (water, dextrose, salt, natural flavor, corn starch, corn oil, onion powder, garlic powder, turmeric), modified corn starch, salt, chili powder, garlic, onion. [certified vegan], Romaine Lettuce: Fresh romaine lettuce. [certified vegan], Pico de Gallo: Tomatoes, onion, cilantro, water, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate, salt, xanthan gum. [certified vegan], Premium Guacamole: Avocado, water, tomato, onion, jalapeno, salt, cilantro, lemon or lime juice, ascorbic or erythorbic acid, xanthan gum, sodium alginate. [certified vegan], Reduced-Fat Sour Cream: Milk, cream, modified corn starch, lactic acid, maltodextrin, citric acid, sodium phosphate, natural flavor, cellulose gel, potassium sorbate (P), cellulose gum, guar gum, locust bean gum, carrageenan, vitamin A. Contains: Milk [certified vegetarian], Cheddar Cheese: Cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, annatto (VC)), anti-caking agent. Contains: Milk [certified vegetarian], Avocado Ranch Sauce: Soybean oil, buttermilk, water, avocado, vinegar, enzyme modified egg yolk, garlic juice, sugar, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, spices, natural flavor, lactic acid, lemon and lime juice concentrate, disodium inosinate, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate (P), propylene glycol alginate, xanthan gum, calcium disodium EDTA (PF), blue 1 (C). Contains: Milk, Eggs [certified vegetarian]

B:The “split browser” notion is that Amazon will use its EC2 back end to pre-cache user web browsing, using its fat back-end pipes to grab all the web content at once so the lightweight Fire-based browser has to only download one simple stream from Amazon’s servers. But what this means is that Amazon will capture and control every Web transaction performed by Fire users. Every page they see, every link they follow, every click they make, every ad they see is going to be intermediated by one of the largest server farms on the planet. People who cringe at the data-mining implications of the Facebook Timeline ought to be just floored by the magnitude of Amazon’s opportunity here. Amazon now has what every storefront lusts for: the knowledge of what other stores your customers are shopping in and what prices they’re being offered there. What’s more, Amazon is getting this not by expensive, proactive scraping the Web, like Google has to do; they’re getting it passively by offering a simple caching service, and letting Fire users do the hard work of crawling the Web. In essence the Fire user base is Amazon’s Mechanical Turk, scraping the Web for free and providing Amazon with the most valuable cache of user behavior in existence.

C: Wifi+fun_bc61cb_4239397.jpg
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 08:58 PM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
After seeing you being a dick, I thought I'd give ya some payback-- but in good fun unlike you

A:WTF are you doing eating anything from Taco Bell? OK their Fresca and Catilina menus were OK last tine I was forced to go their but ingredients are like dining at Monsanto's test kitchen.

B: Why are you using a Kindle. It has spying on everything you do as it's main reason for existence. Firephone even worse.

C: You honestly think, I mean really, that the FBI labels their WI-FI hotspots as Surveillance Van #3? Do you think the FBI mobile hotspot network is even visible?

A; The item on the menu that is supposed to the best nutrition...
Ckicken Catilina Power Bowl

ALLERGEN INFORMATION
Milk !
Eggs !
Gluten
Fish
Shellfish
Tree Nuts
Peanuts
Wheat
Soy
MSG
INGREDIENTS:
Premium Latin Rice: Enriched long grain rice, seasoning (salt, natural flavor, sugar, maltodextrin, dried parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, dried cilantro, disodium inosinate & guanylate). [certified vegan], Fire Grilled Chicken: Chicken, water, seasoning (maltodextrin, dried garlic, salt, spices, natural flavor, carrageenan, dried onion, disodium inosinate & guanylate, citric acid, caramel color (C), garlic powder, onion powder), modified food starch, sodium phosphates, salt., Black Beans: Black beans, water, onion, canola oil, seasoning (water, dextrose, salt, natural flavor, corn starch, corn oil, onion powder, garlic powder, turmeric), modified corn starch, salt, chili powder, garlic, onion. [certified vegan], Romaine Lettuce: Fresh romaine lettuce. [certified vegan], Pico de Gallo: Tomatoes, onion, cilantro, water, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate, salt, xanthan gum. [certified vegan], Premium Guacamole: Avocado, water, tomato, onion, jalapeno, salt, cilantro, lemon or lime juice, ascorbic or erythorbic acid, xanthan gum, sodium alginate. [certified vegan], Reduced-Fat Sour Cream: Milk, cream, modified corn starch, lactic acid, maltodextrin, citric acid, sodium phosphate, natural flavor, cellulose gel, potassium sorbate (P), cellulose gum, guar gum, locust bean gum, carrageenan, vitamin A. Contains: Milk [certified vegetarian], Cheddar Cheese: Cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, annatto (VC)), anti-caking agent. Contains: Milk [certified vegetarian], Avocado Ranch Sauce: Soybean oil, buttermilk, water, avocado, vinegar, enzyme modified egg yolk, garlic juice, sugar, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, spices, natural flavor, lactic acid, lemon and lime juice concentrate, disodium inosinate, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate (P), propylene glycol alginate, xanthan gum, calcium disodium EDTA (PF), blue 1 (C). Contains: Milk, Eggs [certified vegetarian]

B:The “split browser” notion is that Amazon will use its EC2 back end to pre-cache user web browsing, using its fat back-end pipes to grab all the web content at once so the lightweight Fire-based browser has to only download one simple stream from Amazon’s servers. But what this means is that Amazon will capture and control every Web transaction performed by Fire users. Every page they see, every link they follow, every click they make, every ad they see is going to be intermediated by one of the largest server farms on the planet. People who cringe at the data-mining implications of the Facebook Timeline ought to be just floored by the magnitude of Amazon’s opportunity here. Amazon now has what every storefront lusts for: the knowledge of what other stores your customers are shopping in and what prices they’re being offered there. What’s more, Amazon is getting this not by expensive, proactive scraping the Web, like Google has to do; they’re getting it passively by offering a simple caching service, and letting Fire users do the hard work of crawling the Web. In essence the Fire user base is Amazon’s Mechanical Turk, scraping the Web for free and providing Amazon with the most valuable cache of user behavior in existence.

C: Attachment 481416
What the hell are you talking about? I stop at Taco Bell for a diet Mountain Dew and I get shit from an idiot. Acting like a dick? What the hell are you talking about? Are you confessing that you are using two different handles?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 11:45 PM   #6
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
yeah wierd that someone would do something funny and name their WIFI FBI VAN
my dad is in is later 70s and his wifi is labeled FBI VAN

before google fiber was in my neighboorhood, my neighbors named their wifi "GOOGEFIBERBITCHES"

My wifi is called MALWARE
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women