Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160832
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452972
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35563
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2015, 07:48 AM   #7051
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Same bullshit every muthafuckin' week. Might as well predict the rest of this fucked up season....

Jacksonville - possible win
at Miami - possible win
Tennessee - can go either way
BYE( they're gonna NEED it)
at Cincinnati - LOSS
New York Jets - LOSS
New Orleans - LOSS
at Buffalo - LOSS
New England - LOSS
at Indianapolis - LOSS
at Tennessee - can go either way
Jacksonville - possible win

I see this team being 6-10 at best. If they do better, they will not reach .500

BOB, Romeo Crennel, and Rick Smith will be the fuck gone by the end of the year(at least Crennel would be gone). And I wouldn't be surprised if JJ Watt would want to be traded after this season.

These muthafuckas ain't ready..........
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 10:50 AM   #7052
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

This ain't the Big Ten, it's the NF mother fucking L and BoB is in over his head. He doesn't appear to have any confidence in his team or in himself. I'm afraid he's done but unfortunately I think he's probably safe for this year unless they loose out. McNair just doesn't operate that way even when he should.

Crennel may be gone and needs to be gone TODAY, not at the end of the year, not going into the bye, NOW. That defense looks lost. I don't get if the players don't understand what the fuck they are supposed to be doing or if they just don't give a shit. This D-line should be kicking ass but they just look like they're going through the motions. That TD that Gore ran right up the middle was a pathetic example of how not to play defense. Cushing ran right out of Gore's way to the left side and left it wide open for him. I still haven't figured out what Cush was expecting on that play.
Kevin Johnson is the only one making any decent plays where he should...and he's a fucking rookie.
Fuck, put Vrabel in charge of the defense. At least he's got some fire and will call some lazy ass players out.

We may draft a QB in the first round next year but it's pretty clear that it is not BoB's style to play a rookie QB. Even if we get a high first round pick and draft a QB I still look for them to try to get a veteran for next year. I wonder if Hasselbeck will be available. Maybe we can bring Andre back too.

Anyway, QB is just one of many problems this team faces.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:18 AM   #7053
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Mike Florio on 610 this morning said that BoB McNair does not like to make decisions that make his previous decisions look stupid therefore BoB is going to be around for a while because does not want to look stupid for hiring him in the first place
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:34 AM   #7054
Satin
Valued Poster

I agree with most said here (lmao at Kerwil) and at this point it's almost pointless to even talk about these losers. The game last night was a joke.

There were 2 things I said that if it happened, I would give up my tickets and unfortunately both did: they hired the "college coach" & drafted the "Clown" with the number one pick. I was hoping I was wrong about both, but my worst nightmare is playing out.

The college coach sucks (Hard Knocks my ass) and the Clown is sitting at 0 sacks after 5 games now. (Way to go Rick)

Daddio, they're taking new orders for Dynamo season tickets right now bro if you act fast. You'll still have a lot of money left over too like I did. Come on man, do it, you'll feel much better like I do now...
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:34 AM   #7055
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Same old shit
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 12:34 PM   #7056
Fishpie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Mike Florio on 610 this morning said that BoB McNair does not like to make decisions that make his previous decisions look stupid therefore BoB is going to be around for a while because does not want to look stupid for hiring him in the first place
Lol I was coming in here to say that. McNair is not fit to run an NFL organization. He gets them to draft people from South Carolina because muh alma mater. He infuses that good ol boy mentality that is basically nigga gonna listen to masta or masta gonna whip you good. You can tell they pass on players that would be a great fit to the organization because nigga ain't listen on that farm he sure ain't coming over her to stir no shit with muh trained niggas. That whole Leave It to Beaver attitude is what truly kills the team. Connor "I got a homo for a brother and am cool with it" Barwin didn't last after that, Bernard "I make the hits that count" Pollard didn't last, etc
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 12:43 PM   #7057
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
They couldn't put any pressure or stop a 40 year old QB who was just in the hospital on an IV.
Well, ya gotta hand it to Hasselbeck....he's done a fine job filling in for Luck so far (2 wins in 4 days....that ain't bad, folks).

Though he's not been facing the '85 Bears, these are NFL defenses nonetheless.

He's popped the Jags and Texans for a cumulative 64% (48 for 75....495 yds) 3 TD's and maybe more importantly than those numbers....he's taking care of the football (zerO Int's).

Maybe the Chosen One should pay a little attention as to how he's been doing it. Considering the results, Hasselbeck might be the Colt's MVP to date.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 01:50 PM   #7058
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

The Texans are really shitty. They are very slow on D. Can't cover, can't pressure the QB, except for Watt and rookie DB Johnson, they are truly bad. On offense they are without a playmaker, Foster is the only chance at a big play and with the terrible O line he doesn't have much of a shot on at least 50% of the plays.

This all comes down to our horrible GM, we have awful drafts year after year after year with Rick Smith in charge. Other than the 1st round picks, we have nothing to show for our last several drafts. Crick is about all we have and he is only serviceable. The Defense has 7 first rounders on it and can't even stop the run. Big Vince Wilfork looks like another Ed Reed and just a career ending money grab that the Texans GM fell for. Clowny's career sack total still stands at 0!! The only thing interesting about the Texans is our coach, I hope he doesn't blow his mind coaching this bunch of fucktards!!!

The Crowd was dead last night, and a lot of empty seats. On a normal night game it's packed and very rowdy. I guess that's what you get when you come off the Atlanta debacle of the previous week.

Now about Mallet, he is truly a bitch. The way he acted last night was pathetic, I hope the broadcast showed whata piece of shit he was. I could tell from my seats this pussy was pouting and a malcontent. I hope O'Brien has the stones to cut his ass today!!!! I heard he went to the locker room prior the half ending and the hail Mary was successful. The bitch said he thought the half was over, I hope his career is over in Houston!!

I'm spewing venom boys, but I am truly sick and mother fucking tired of shitty, pussy, vagina, cockless, panzy ass football of the Houston Buttplugs Texans!!!!!!!!! Fuck em!!

AND FUCK MCNUTLESS THE OWNER!!! It all starts at the top with his pussy Ass, then the GM, Then the coach , Then the D Coordinator, then the O Coordinator. Romeo needs to GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 01:57 PM   #7059
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

LOL, The Clown is in a walking boot today!!!! He is vaging out already, I expect Foster to follow shortly. Foster will at least wait until the season is over before he twats out. Should be soon as the season is likely over!!!

Dynamo snatch is looking good, fuck the Texans!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 02:30 PM   #7060
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
The Texans are really shitty. They are very slow on D. Can't cover, can't pressure the QB, except for Watt and rookie DB Johnson, they are truly bad. On offense they are without a playmaker, Foster is the only chance at a big play and with the terrible O line he doesn't have much of a shot on at least 50% of the plays.

This all comes down to our horrible GM, we have awful drafts year after year after year with Rick Smith in charge. Other than the 1st round picks, we have nothing to show for our last several drafts. Crick is about all we have and he is only serviceable. The Defense has 7 first rounders on it and can't even stop the run. Big Vince Wilfork looks like another Ed Reed and just a career ending money grab that the Texans GM fell for. Clowny's career sack total still stands at 0!! The only thing interesting about the Texans is our coach, I hope he doesn't blow his mind coaching this bunch of fucktards!!!

The Crowd was dead last night, and a lot of empty seats. On a normal night game it's packed and very rowdy. I guess that's what you get when you come off the Atlanta debacle of the previous week.

Now about Mallet, he is truly a bitch. The way he acted last night was pathetic, I hope the broadcast showed whata piece of shit he was. I could tell from my seats this pussy was pouting and a malcontent. I hope O'Brien has the stones to cut his ass today!!!! I heard he went to the locker room prior the half ending and the hail Mary was successful. The bitch said he thought the half was over, I hope his career is over in Houston!!

I'm spewing venom boys, but I am truly sick and mother fucking tired of shitty, pussy, vagina, cockless, panzy ass football of the Houston Buttplugs Texans!!!!!!!!! Fuck em!!

AND FUCK MCNUTLESS THE OWNER!!! It all starts at the top with his pussy Ass, then the GM, Then the coach , Then the D Coordinator, then the O Coordinator. Romeo needs to GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

!
They showed the mullet and it's big news today...

http://nypost.com/2015/10/09/ryan-ma...p-quarterback/
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 02:48 PM   #7061
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Yeah Mallet was looking all mad on the sidelines like his mama made his ass go sit in a corner.

And Andre Johnson, even though he hadn't really done shit all year, couldn't wait to get back to Houston to act a damn fool again. He knows the Texans' secondary ain't shit and that's how he was able to shine on 'em. SMH.....
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 02:51 PM   #7062
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Looking all butthurt on the sidelines was not good for Mallett, even if they go back to him....shows he's not a team player and he cares more about himself

Man, I actually thought about picking up AJ for fantasy if he was available....just for this game lol. Looks like I should have tried too
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 03:23 PM   #7063
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

This team is going to take a backseat to the Rockets and Astros real Fucking quick, no one I know gave two shits about the team going into last night's game, and after that result, they are officially done.

Won't be surprised if they end up taking a backseat the the Coogs and Dynamo.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 04:17 PM   #7064
Fishpie
Valued Poster

Look at it this way, if it wasn't for Houston teams, a lot of teams wouldn't have the championships that they have. We developed some fine players. We might as well just be a development league city.
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 04:50 PM   #7065
bigtime1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Hopefully, the Texans will get their shit together soon.
bigtime1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women