Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2015, 07:38 PM   #46
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
sit down! no one asked you chimp.

remember this?

and we know what YOU look like too kansas boi.

i'll help ya out here, you are the one on the far right. __________________

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
and we know what YOU look like too kansas boi

i'll help ya out here, you are the one on the far right.

you said it. now live with it, whackoff.
Brown turd a bobbing.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 07:49 PM   #47
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Brown turd a bobbing.
did you say something chimp?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 09:24 PM   #48
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Remove head from ass little turd, then you can hear. Rey thinks your mammy is hot...

You are a little ass kisser rey the loonie, does whackoff kid need your support? Or you just sucking his dick? Your oral fixation is glaring in your every post.
Your ancestry is glaring in every post and is further enhanced by YOUR picture. You know , the one from waaay back in the " Let the beating begin: 'This is for Trayvon' " !!! When you had your name given to you, EKIM The Inbred Chimp !!! No wonder you're such a fan of MOOCHelle odummer ! She must look like one of your silver back relatives, EKIM !!!! :la ughing1:
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 09:48 PM   #49
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Your ancestry is glaring in every post and is further enhanced by YOUR picture. You know , the one from waaay back in the " Let the beating begin: 'This is for Trayvon' " !!! When you had your name given to you, EKIM The Inbred Chimp !!! No wonder you're such a fan of MOOCHelle odummer ! She must look like one of your silver back relatives, EKIM !!!! :la ughing1:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Remove head from ass little turd, then you can hear. Rey thinks your mammy is hot...

You are a little ass kisser rey the loonie, does whackoffhance he gets is sucking asswipes kid need your support? Or you just sucking his dick? Your oral fixation is glaring in your every post

this coming from small dick who likes sucking up to his circle jerk buddies assipe bigkotex and timmyturd
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 09:51 PM   #50
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post

You are a little ass kisser rey the loonie, does whackoffhance he gets is sucking asswipes kid need your support? Or you just sucking his dick? Your oral fixation is glaring in your every post

this coming from small dick who likes sucking up to his circle jerk buddies assipe bigkotex and timmyturd
EKIM is their designated pivot man ! He takes tips on rimming and bukakke from woomby, since woomby considers himself "The Professor of Peter-Puffing ' ! EKIM is his #1 ( and only ) student !
Old 09-19-2015, 10:03 PM   #51
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
EKIM is their designated pivot man ! He takes tips on rimming and bukakke from woomby, since woomby considers himself "The Professor of Peter-Puffing ' ! EKIM is his #1 ( and only ) student !

Old 09-19-2015, 10:30 PM   #52
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
did you say something chimp?

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

LMAO you faggots finally showed your true nature. Dick sucking and circle jerks is all you got?
Old 09-19-2015, 10:31 PM   #53
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
LMAO you faggots finally showed your true nature. Dick sucking and circle jerks is all you got?
sit down chimp. no one asked you.

Old 09-19-2015, 10:38 PM   #54
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
sit down chimp. no one asked you.

Fuck you little turd, and stick your mammy's pic up your monkey ass. You are the dumbest mother fucker on the forum with your spam.
Old 09-19-2015, 10:45 PM   #55
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Fuck you little turd, and stick your mammy's pic up your monkey ass. You are the dumbest mother fucker on the forum with your spam.

speak up chimp! no one can hear you!

which is left or right chimp?

Old 09-19-2015, 10:54 PM   #56
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
speak up chimp! no one can hear you!
No one give a fuck about you whackoff, but your dingleberries.

which is left or right chimp?

Still lying about that old thread idiot. My comment was " I knew you couldn't get it right" Look it up and STFU. You are on the right, as if you didn't know.
Old 09-19-2015, 11:17 PM   #57
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

This coming from a dipshit who likes sucking up to his rimshot buddies reytardo and the gang.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 11:17 PM   #58
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
This coming from a dipshit who likes sucking up to his rimshot buddies reytardo and the gang.
speak up puss in boots. no one can hear you

Old 09-20-2015, 10:43 AM   #59
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Way to WK for your boy and # 1 student there woomby ! Maybe he can help you give some of your "special " kind of therapy to that Arkansas football team that got whipped by Texas Tech ! Lots of rimming and rusty trombone playing for you two ! Maybe EKIM can help you collect the dingle berry's from those heartbroken football players and the coaches so you can make yourself some " dingle berry jam " !! Spread THAT on your breakfast tortilla, pobrecita puta !
Old 09-20-2015, 10:48 AM   #60
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Way to WK for your boy and # 1 student there woomby ! Maybe he can help you give some of your "special " kind of therapy to that Arkansas football team that got whipped by Texas Tech ! Lots of rimming and rusty trombone playing for you two ! Maybe EKIM can help you collect the dingle berry's from those heartbroken football players and the coaches so you can make yourself some " dingle berry jam " !! Spread THAT on your breakfast tortilla, pobrecita puta !
LMFAO a dingleberry WKing for his main turd. rey, you are the dingleberry quit trying to deflect. Just another little ass kisser in the brown.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women