Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2015, 02:46 PM   #1
OverLloyd69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 28
Default Real Nuru in Austin?

From what I've heard, a lot of folks use the term "nuru" very liberally on this and similar sites. Is anyone aware of any real nuru providers in the ATX area? For those unsure of what I mean (or at least what my understanding of that term means) it's a FBSM using Nuru gel rather than traditional oil, with body sliding making up a large percentage of the massage. Leilover is the only true Nuru provider I've known, and she's retired. Anyone who ever ventured to DFW to see her is lucky enough to know what I mean. Is there anything similar offered here?

Austin has a few amazing FBSM providers (Kayla Star and Mia Christine are both out of this world, and are on my must see again soon list)! I've also heard great things about Aphrodite as well as a few others. For a genuine nuru experience though, is there anyone local, or reasonable driving distance?
OverLloyd69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 04:15 PM   #2
Stringer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I remember someone advertising it a year or two ago (very helpful, I know...) but from my experience there are no true Nuru providers in Austin. I have seen a couple in Houston that were fantastic, though -- there is no substitute for the slip n' slide created by the actual nuru gel!
Stringer is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 08:49 PM   #3
OverLloyd69
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for the feedback. I've seen a few advertising it, but after reading the reviews they're not using the real gel. And I agree completely, it's all in the gel. That amazing, gooey-yet-slippery gel. There's nothing like it!

If there's anyone else out there who may know of someone, or any providers who offer real nuru massage, I'd love to hear from you!
Old 09-04-2015, 09:23 PM   #4
ZoeNURU
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238675
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello,

I use real NURU gel. Our gel is organic, no sent or any preservatives. Our product is refreshing and hydrates the skin. We also use a NURU mat for fun slippery fun
ZoeNURU is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:24 PM   #5
tzv13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Definitely check out ZoeNURU's ladies.
tzv13 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 11:56 AM   #6
OverLloyd69
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for the replies! I just realized though, this should have been posted in the Requests and ISOs section, rather than Coed Discussions. Any mods out there, please feel free to move it to the correct section.
Old 09-09-2015, 03:05 PM   #7
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Having met back when the very personable Zoe and again very recently face to face with three of her ladies, I herewith confirm they are very real in person. (I also have a few "witnesses.")

Planning, I am, when time permits and possibly in the very near future, to serve myself up for some NURU-ing at their hands and additional anatomy.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 03:42 PM   #8
ZoeNURU
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238675
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you so much for your kind words Ck1942 and hope to see you at the next social event in north Austin. The girls and I had a wonderful time at the last one that were trying to get the other girls to join. Hopefully the entire crew can come out and meet some of the wonderful ppl in this community.
ZoeNURU is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:41 AM   #9
Aphrodite
Account Disabled

User ID: 52990
My ECCIE Reviews

This is something I have been fascinated with for a very long time! I would love to add this to my repertoire and here is why:

When I do my regular FBSM (as opposed to the spa/massage) I almost always do a body to body slide.
I really enjoy the body to body sensation but, seriously, the first few times I tried it I thought, " Holy crap! Now I see why they do Nuru massages on the floor!"

Nothing says 'sexy' like a concussion!
Taking a header onto the floor, after losing my grip on the table and then grabbing a handful of my client's hair in order to slow my decent is the image I see in my head every time.

So, one day my clever blonde brain realized that ALL of this sexy-naked-earthworm-slip and slide could be done a few INCHES off the floor, as opposed to, 3 1/2 feet off the floor!

Over the last couple of months my desire to do this has intensified.
If any of you true aficionados would like to PM me with suggestions - I am open to suggestions and recommendations.
The " preventing a concussion " part is a no-brainer - haha!

To the OP - could you PM me, please? I have a specific question or two… Thanks!

xo

A
Aphrodite is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 04:39 AM   #10
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Aphrodite,
Might I suggest the use of an air mattress to prevent falls and concussions. It also makes cleanup easier.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 07:18 AM   #11
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well I ordered the nuru gel.I used it and almost launched to the stratosphere off the table too. overall it just grossed me out. way too sticky as it dries. just let me use my coconut oil and i'll slip and slide all over you. also the nuru after slime demands a shower no matter what. it was just plain icky to me. not sure what the appeal is when it gets right down to it, it seems to be a gimmick that does not work for me. Aphrodite, i'll give you my jug o' slime, i mean nuru snot.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:15 PM   #12
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nuru gel can also be used as lubricant for your new alien egg laying dildo.

And if this doesn't stir you tepid loins for all the sexy possibilities of Nuru gel, nothing will.

Splorch!

http://www.vice.com/read/the-emergin...nside-yourself
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 01:20 PM   #13
RetiredNinja
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
Nuru gel can also be used as lubricant for your new alien egg laying dildo.
Miss V, you win the Internet for today. That is both horrifying and fascinating.
RetiredNinja is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:17 PM   #14
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey! What can I say, Im a creative and romantic lover always looking for ways to spice things up for you boys. If one wants to have a gelatinous egg slithering in a cocoon of viscous Nuru sludge deposited deep into his nether fundament then who am I to judge?
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:44 PM   #15
Mia Christine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113637
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
way too sticky as it dries. just let me use my coconut oil and i'll slip and slide all over you. also the nuru after slime demands a shower no matter what. it was just plain icky to me. not sure what the appeal is when it gets right down to it, jug o' slime, i mean nuru snot.
Must, must, must start a Nuru appointment with a mutual shower (do not dry off) or the gel doesn't "activate" properly. A moist, wet mat, with Nuru will keep things slippery. About 30 minutes in, it can begin to dry out, and I use this opportunity to splash a cool (warm in winter) glass of water on my body, gel drinks it in, and we are off for round two! A mutual shower at the end is also a must. If done correctly, you will feel the primordial goo of which we're from, and use muscles you never knew you had.😈
Mia Christine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women