Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70458
biomed160886
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452993
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47704
pyramider46370
bambino40420
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2015, 05:17 PM   #61
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Race has nothing to do with it.
The dems are losing future constituency through abortion. They have to come up with them from somewhere! The Mexican border seems to offer a continuous, steady stream of future voters. If they can legalize all the ones that are already here, well so much the better. Give them all the perks (free healthcare, welfare, food, shelter, etc.) and WHAMMO! Instant democrat!

I've always said that if there was a way to know that all the illegals that were coming across the border leaned conservative the democrats couldn't build that wall fast enough.
You've just defeated your own argument... you've admitted you're no better.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 05:18 PM   #62
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Not securing the border is irrational, suckclown. Unless you want to admit you're just doing it in return for votes, in which case you are corrupt and putting politics ahead of national security.
Like 47 senators writing a little note to our enemy?

Like shutting down the government because you're spoiled and didn't get your way?
GTFO here.
Old 09-01-2015, 05:20 PM   #63
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Okay, idiot. I'll explain it to you so you'll understand.

For you guys on the left abortion is a sacrament. Untouchable. Come Hell or high water you are going to make sure every abortion that can possibly take place DOES. We get that!

The only thing is it's liberals like you that get all of the abortions. You're killing off your own kind! I don't know why you do it. You just do.

You have to replace them with 'SOMEBOD(IES)'.

That is why you have to look to the border for 'moldables'.

Understand?
Do you have any facts or information to back up the abortion contention? Or are you just pulling shit out of your ass? That doesn't count as facts.

We support a woman's right to choose because it's the right thing to do. Just as dealing with immigrants in a respectful manner is the right thing to do. We don't want abortions, idiot. I would rather people be educated on safe sex practices. Who wants abortions? I'd rather they went away all together but until we get real about sex, they won't

Did the research for you, abortions are actually way down. Nice try though

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Upd...d-states-video
Old 09-01-2015, 05:50 PM   #64
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
you've admitted you're no better.
And you've just admitted guilt.

Quote:
Like 47 senators writing a little note to our enemy?
At least you admit they're the enemy. Should be treated as such. Which the Senators did.

Quote:
Do you have any facts or information to back up the abortion contention?
Nope. Just calling them as I see them. Semantics.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 06:00 PM   #65
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
And you've just admitted guilt.

At least you admit they're the enemy. Should be treated as such. Which the Senators did.

Nope. Just calling them as I see them. Semantics.
You're absolutely full of shit. Semantics? The crux of your entire argument can't be labeled as 'semantics'. If that's how you see it, get the pigeon shit out of your eyes.

They put politics ahead of this country. It was an attempt to feed the knuckledraggers among us, of which you are proudly one.
Old 09-01-2015, 06:04 PM   #66
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Then label it as 'opinion'. I really don't give a shit.

While you're at it why don't you label all those gun deaths you're so upset about, you know, like the one you started this thread with, 'Post-birth abortions'.

Might make them a little more palatable for you.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 06:37 PM   #67
MC19
BANNED

User ID: 312072

b bb bbu bbbut bbbbutt no one need to take any responsibility for anything ... i used drug/drink/have sex/eat/shit/whatever because i want to bbbbu bbbut bbbuttt when something happen as a result i am not to blame ... except when you fucx drug me food/drink ... like you know who trying to steal cjohnny54 money from day one
MC19 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:05 PM   #68
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
Not supporting the economy with needed workers is irrational, most economists say immigrants, documented or not are a net plus for the economy. but don't let that get in the way of ur racists views.
There are a record 93,000,000 people out of the workforce. How are these illegal workers needed? Oh yeah. They work cheap, and Big Ag can exploit them. Rather than hire a citizen at a higher wage, you support the exploitation of minorities by corporations. You're the racist, asshole. You're the corporatist. And then other countries see how stupid we are, they send their criminals here, to blend in. You support this. You support cheap labor for big business, rather than the American worker. You also support the drug cartels by refusing to take action which would limit their access to the American market.

You sound more Republican every day.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women