Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47677
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2015, 02:14 PM   #1
sammybbw
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 302259
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb seems like all I ever do is bitch in these forums.

BUT.
Topic of the day,

If you're waiting on a client and something comes up and they don't show without saying a word.
That makes me mad. A guy can go give a girl a bad review saying she flaked, she never showed up, she stopped responding etc. But girls can't do the same without losing him as a future customer. (Not that he'd be reliable anyway)
So many things I could debate.

Again,
I love what I do, and I may not get a boner waiting on my client but I def get a little wet while waiting. Anticipation kills me in that sense. Not every provider is like me. It's honestly the hottest thing in my life right now. Mmmm fucking nympho.
k
OPINIONS ON CANCELLATIONS?

sammybbw is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 03:38 PM   #2
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, perhaps you should air your frustrations in the ladies area. Most guys get enough bitching at home, they don't want to see/hear it here. If you aren't careful, you run the risk of being labeled a drama llama. I am sorry for your wastep time though. Some guys can be real trifling amongst these parts. Keep your chin up!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 03:40 PM   #3
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Cancellations suck on both sides of the aisle but since shit happens I get those. The one you posted about is a NCNS and those piss me off to no end. I know they happen to the ladies a lot more so I can only imagine your frustration. Best thing to do is post the gents name in the women's lounge and cross him off your list.

Just like there are plenty of women for us to see, there are always more horny guys willing to treat your right. Don't let it ruin your day!
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 07:24 PM   #4
sammybbw
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 302259
My ECCIE Reviews

Cancellations happen more than often. I don't mind being labeled as a drama llama as long as everyone know I am real, honest, and opinionated.

ehh.

I just want everyones opinions on this topic.
sammybbw is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:54 PM   #5
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Here's my opinion.

It's good to vent every once in awhile but if it becomes constant it becomes counterproductive. Everyone gets stood up in this hobby. I would hazard to guess it happens to providers more often. But, you're the provider and you're the one trying to entice the hobbyists/johns/tricks/punters to pay you instead of another provider.

Being in a service oriented business myself, sometimes you just have to bite your tongue and let it pass. It's an occupational hazard unfortunately.
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:57 PM   #6
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Another dick, another day. Move on, stop bitching, and convert all negative feelings/attitudes to something positive!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:13 PM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

sammybbw was sent away as a very young child, to an Island where people volunteered to stay, but could only say 2 words every 4 years.. after the first 4 years the Island's Governor asked her how she was enjoying her stay..

"food bad", sammybbw said..

4 more years passed, same question.. "too cold", she said.

another 4 years, questioned again.. "bed hard"..

4 more years, yup, same question.. "I quit", sammybbw said.

"well I'm not surprised", the Governor retorted, "you've done nothing but Bitch since you got here"!

Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 11:25 PM   #8
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Give Sammy a break, nobody likes their time wasted and leaving a wet kitty waiting is not nice.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:36 AM   #9
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

NCNS is different than a cancel. NCNS doesn't deserve a second chance most of the time, and cancels at least have the decency to cancel. Kinda crappy if it's last minute, and I've only done it to one gent in the 6 or so years I've provided and due to circumstances beyond my control. A reminder to the gent after the first cancel, explaining to him that your time is valuable too, so please make sure ya have the time if ya book, and should another cancel happen, ya just won't be able to accept another request for an apppointment, might alleviate some of the problems you may have with this.

Good for you for bringing real issues to the forefront. It actually is helpful to other ladies to do so. Yes girls are awesome, but being your own woman is kinda admirable. Sometimes ya just gotta take care of your individual businesses, however you see fit. Clearly, some gents don't like being called out, especially when they see and can identify with some of the behaviors they are guilty of.

Guilty dogs may bark the loudest when they are "confronted", ya know? Getting barked at by loud dogs is nothing if it helps alleviate any chance of getting bit. ijs
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 08:48 AM   #10
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybbw View Post
seems like all I ever do is bitch in these forums.
A) Stop bitching
B) Stop posting
C) Bitch privately
D) A & B
E) Can't do A? Insert penis(es?) until happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybbw View Post
BUT.
Again,
I love what I do, and I may not get a boner waiting on my client but I def get a little wet while waiting. Anticipation kills me in that sense. Not every provider is like me. It's honestly the hottest thing in my life right now. Mmmm fucking nympho.
I feel like a nympho, or rather any woman that loved sex this much, would have a fuck buddy readily available to fill her (pun!) needs during a situation like this.

edit: As a fan of thicker women, you're very enjoyable to look at, and imagine the fun to be had performing E above (with glasses from your showcase!). That said, it's not fun to be around anyone that is just bitching a lot.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:10 AM   #11
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

You do seem to bitch a lot. Yes, there are frustrations that come with this hobby for both men and women but the men are paying and like K4U said, we already get that bitching at home. You seem nice so you may not want to make your complaints so frequent and public. This job isn't for everyone.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:41 AM   #12
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

When one is involved in a business with human beings, one will always be disappointed.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:52 AM   #13
black sunshine
BANNED

Encounters: 3

I think rant threads do more to harm business than calling out a no show. ijs
black sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:06 AM   #14
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't agree with that. I think it brings attention to problems that should not be problems. Believe it or not, it may actually alleviate certain issues that tend to get outta hand.

But yes, I agree with Crashkopf.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 11:03 AM   #15
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe the ladies should be made aware of NCNS guys so that we can have an idea of what to expect.
But bitching about it isn't the way to go about it either. It's not gonna solve anything and may even give you a reputation as someone that most guys want to avoid.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women