Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59979
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47588
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-15-2015, 12:48 PM   #136
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Yeah, everyone's afraid of strangers that look weird or suspicious.

I've walked past plenty of women of all demographics in dimly lit areas, without the slightest clutching of purses or even changing sides of streets. I've been on elevators alone with them as well. Again, no purse clutching or 'distancing'. Usually, it's a mutual slight smile, a nod, sometimes a 'hello', or a combination of sorts.

If you look like a weirdo, creep, non-do gooder, etc, you're going to turn women off. I can't recall any instances of anyone avoiding me. I'm as black as they come and is a fairly large guy, but I don't wear my pants half off my ass, speak like a neanderthal, or walk around with a snarling, menacing look on my face.
Old 07-15-2015, 12:49 PM   #137
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
Ok. What color outrbones are have nothing to do with it at all.

All coming from the same place has nothing to do with this at all.

OK you admit there is a problem with your race and it produces way more then its sure of thugs.You are honest, I respect that.

I don't judge a whole race of people by their color. I already said it sucks for non thug blacks that so many thugs in their culture makes people leary of them until they get to know them. But I don't see a way around it.

Men are also judged because of the actions of other men. I know a guy who wanted to open a day care center when he lost his job. Tried to find clients and couldn't and was told by people that they didn't want a strange man watching their kids for obvious reasons. Very understandable.

I was walking out of a hospital late at night awhile ago and it was just me and some strange women in the parking garbage, she was in front of me She was very obviously scared as hell and sped up and glanced back a couple of times., I know if I was a women this would not have happened. But again very understandable. I actually walked back the other way and pretended I was calling the elevator again, until she got in her car. There is no way around this stuff and the fears are logical, the same way its logical for people to be more scared of blacks they don't know then of people of other races.

Don't know how anyone can deny this.
Your two analogies are quite silly and doesn't apply to eccie. I can give the ladies some leeway if this was backpage or Craigslist - speaking of Craigslist remember the medical student - white guy - young - educated he "looked" not threatening and we all know the result we he lured a provider over right ? Did you ever read Ted Bundy's confessions - he stated he was able to approach these ladies because he had an appearance of a clean cut "handsome" white man and again we know the result.
If you look at the black hobbyist who posted on this topic -the majority have plenty of reviews and no alerts but for some reason they would rather gamble on any man from any other race because somehow we should assume that only black men get alerts.
Old 07-15-2015, 12:57 PM   #138
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt View Post
Live in Austin but originally from NYC (grew up in the projects of Shaolin). Trust me , I know all about the concept of hood rich. My statement is based on statistical fact that white men on average make more money than black men. Between your statement that black men see the concept of paying for pussy as an affront to their pride and statistically on average earn less money ( any labor statistics wll prove it), my statement there are alot less black men in the hobby then white men is correct.
Finally we agree that more white men hobby than any other race in which you attribute to whites having more disposable income and the fact that average black man can't afford to hobby - your words paraphrased but tell me why aren't their more Jewish men who hobby? As a whole, Jewish people are some of the most successful people in the world let alone the United States - so why aren't they dominating the market? What about Asians and Indians( from India) not saturating this market ? Surely they have a lot of disposable income and on average tend to be more financially than the average white male. Go back and do some more research.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:03 PM   #139
yohimbebrother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

as a former employee in the energy industry, when I think of thugs the people that come to mind are Kenneth Lay, Jeffery Skillings and Andrew Fastow.....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enron and of course there's a lot more thugs out there.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:18 PM   #140
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

Don't be offended by this, more likely than not this is an indication of two things. Either the existence of a pimp or boyfriend trying to protect his "property" from what he or she perceives as a threat, or a provider up to no good and thinking that they would get less resistance or fight from men of races other than black. Also most providers who say no "AA" quite often have an AA they are paying, and fucking. With all of the things to worry about in the hobby, this could help you reduce the risk of having a problem.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:55 PM   #141
Cunt Hunt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Finally we agree that more white men hobby than any other race in which you attribute to whites having more disposable income and the fact that average black man can't afford to hobby - your words paraphrased but tell me why aren't their more Jewish men who hobby? As a whole, Jewish people are some of the most successful people in the world let alone the United States - so why aren't they dominating the market? What about Asians and Indians( from India) not saturating this market ? Surely they have a lot of disposable income and on average tend to be more financially than the average white male. Go back and do some more research.
I'm under the belief that there's no true way to prove the effect of cultural influence that cause certain demographics to engage in the hobby since it is an ' underground' endeavor. I can only show through correlation that since this hobby requires discretionary income, there are less black men then white men in the hobby due to economic factors. However, I will concede to your point that black men are more likely to not participate in the hobby due to viewing "paying for puss" as an affront to their sexual prowess although you only provided anectotal evidence.
Old 07-15-2015, 04:24 PM   #142
Swingliner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default BRUH.

Quote:
Rambro in pure moron mode.

But I can answer your questions and the answers are really simple. You won't accept them because you are not here to deal with reality you are here to cry and argue about race.

But as for why its black men.

1- Blacks features are much different then other races. So its understandable that if one race is going to be left off just because of preference it will be blacks. Asians and Whites while having different faces have basically the same skin.Same with all other races except blacks. If a women really liked black men and didn't like others ( and they are out there) it wouldn't make much sense to try and be a serious provider because there wouldn't be much money in that.

2- There is a huge problem in the black population with black thugs. Its staggering the percentage of black thugs vs the percentage of thugs in every other race. Everyone knows this, the stats show its( of course you will go into you stupid there are more white criminals then blacks argument ) and blacks as a whole don't have a lot of money so you don't lose a ton by excluding blacks. If you asked a firm to look at the business and come up with the best strategy of making a lot of money and being as safe as possible they without doubt would say don't see black men. Little reward big risk.

But go ahead deny the obvious..

BY the way I am not saying it doesn't suck for good blacks because it does and obviously not just in this business. But its the way it is and basically the way it has to be. Its not going to change until black culture changes This is something else that is basically a fact and very obvious, but you won't accept.
I accept a few things.

I accept that it doesn't have to be this way. It's a preference. It took centuries of conditioning for this country to get this way. And that's a fact I have to accept. What I don't have to accept sir, is your flawed logic.

1- that comment was asinine.

2- read a history book. Black people have been at the bottom of the country's social class since brought here in the late 1600's. Even when we advanced, drastic measures were taken to hold us back. Read a book. The "black thug" isn't disproportionate. But when ppl of any race are in a lower economic class, crime rates are higher. Nothing to do with race. Everything to do with survival. There are plenty of thugs on Wall Street right now. They just thug in white collars and black robes and badges. They thug with finesse. By the way, black people are the top consumer in this country. Without black people, the economy would crash and burn. If you can't find any good books to read I'll happily recommend some. I'll even pay your ATF to write it across her tits if that's what it'll take to remove the veil of ignorance.

Accept that black culture is American culutre. The music (r&b, country, rock hip-hop, jazz, the blues, pop), southern comfort food, a good deal of slang, art, etc. all have roots in black culture. Readers are leaders, sir.

Good blacks? Seriously?

The equivalent of someone from the days of old saying good white folk. Because you know, ppl need distinguishing to save lives. FOH

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT SUCKS IN REAL LIFE.
BUT YOU ALSO HAVE NO IDEA HOW AWESOME IT IS EITHER.

The reality is that this "black thug" portrait painted by this country places a certain tag on all black males. Ppl look at us and see degenerate, they see a problem. What do they think when they see your son? Do they see him through crosshairs like they see mine?
Old 07-15-2015, 04:37 PM   #143
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Juspen, this thread has been discussed ad nauseum, but you can look at this way. Either it's Preference or Prejudice as why she won't see you, or her management/SO/pimp (but, that's another topic)!

If it's her Preference, then I'm glad she posts it in her ad (hopefully not buried somewhere in her website like many like to do) and just move on. Go see the 99.99..% other percent of ladies that will see you. You'll have a better time in the end anyway!

If it's her Prejudice, it's something she needs to deal with, not you and just move on. Remember, this whole hobby experience is about having fun, not trying to sway everyone's opinion to like everyone else.

Let me flip the script on you, what if a NBA lady goes out of her way and wants to see you but asks to keep it quiet? What would you do? Wait until you deal with this dilemma and see if your preference or prejudice surfaces!
Old 07-15-2015, 04:46 PM   #144
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Your two analogies are quite silly and doesn't apply to eccie. I can give the ladies some leeway if this was backpage or Craigslist - speaking of Craigslist remember the medical student - white guy - young - educated he "looked" not threatening and we all know the result we he lured a provider over right ? Did you ever read Ted Bundy's confessions - he stated he was able to approach these ladies because he had an appearance of a clean cut "handsome" white man and again we know the result.
If you look at the black hobbyist who posted on this topic -the majority have plenty of reviews and no alerts but for some reason they would rather gamble on any man from any other race because somehow we should assume that only black men get alerts.

Of course you are leaving out preference which I also brought up, and I thought the discussion was also about BP.

Your Ted Bundy argument is crap. Once again stats wise a Black man is fair and away more likely then a White man to be dangerous, Bringing up an examples of a White Man being dangerous doesn't change that fact. Why does this have to be explained over and over.
Old 07-15-2015, 05:00 PM   #145
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Of course you are leaving out preference which I also brought up, and I thought the discussion was also about BP.

Your Ted Bundy argument is crap. Once again stats wise a Black man is fair and away more likely then a White man to be dangerous, Bringing up an examples of a White Man being dangerous doesn't change that fact. Why does this have to be explained over and over.
Aaaaand there you have it, folks. This loon dismisses the actions of a psychotic serial killer rapist, to make his ridiculous argument sound non-ridiculous.

Epic fail.
Old 07-15-2015, 05:03 PM   #146
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingliner View Post
I accept a few things.

I accept that it doesn't have to be this way. It's a preference. It took centuries of conditioning for this country to get this way. And that's a fact I have to accept. What I don't have to accept sir, is your flawed logic.

1- that comment was asinine.

2- read a history book. Black people have been at the bottom of the country's social class since brought here in the late 1600's. Even when we advanced, drastic measures were taken to hold us back. Read a book. The "black thug" isn't disproportionate. But when ppl of any race are in a lower economic class, crime rates are higher. Nothing to do with race. Everything to do with survival. There are plenty of thugs on Wall Street right now. They just thug in white collars and black robes and badges. They thug with finesse. By the way, black people are the top consumer in this country. Without black people, the economy would crash and burn. If you can't find any good books to read I'll happily recommend some. I'll even pay your ATF to write it across her tits if that's what it'll take to remove the veil of ignorance.

Accept that black culture is American culutre. The music (r&b, country, rock hip-hop, jazz, the blues, pop), southern comfort food, a good deal of slang, art, etc. all have roots in black culture. Readers are leaders, sir.

Good blacks? Seriously?

The equivalent of someone from the days of old saying good white folk. Because you know, ppl need distinguishing to save lives. FOH

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT SUCKS IN REAL LIFE.
BUT YOU ALSO HAVE NO IDEA HOW AWESOME IT IS EITHER.

The reality is that this "black thug" portrait painted by this country places a certain tag on all black males. Ppl look at us and see degenerate, they see a problem. What do they think when they see your son? Do they see him through crosshairs like they see mine?
!- Your comment is total and complete bullshit and tells me you are just here to argue and not look at reality. You know how many people I know who are not attracted to blacks because of the color of their skin and the their hair? Are you kidding me here? Some are more attracted to it then they are of anything else and many are not attracted to it at all. My God if you can't even accept that.

I already predicted instead of simply admitting the obvious that black thug rates are extremely out of wack with others, some here would change the subject and try to explain why that is. This isn't about why it is, its about the way it is and why many are leery of strange black men. I just told you why that is. Accept it or not.

Takes exception to the term good black and tries to make it an issue. What a surprise. It almost appears that you are just looking for a reason to be offended.

Black men have a bad rep because so many black men are thugs. That's human nature, Its as simple as that and not very complicated. It will not change until the black thug rate comes down to the levels of others. Its as simple as that.

If you want to start a threat on why the black thug rate is so high go for it.
Old 07-15-2015, 07:14 PM   #147
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
!- Your comment is total and complete bullshit and tells me you are just here to argue and not look at reality. You know how many people I know who are not attracted to blacks because of the color of their skin and the their hair? Are you kidding me here? Some are more attracted to it then they are of anything else and many are not attracted to it at all. My God if you can't even accept that.

I already predicted instead of simply admitting the obvious that black thug rates are extremely out of wack with others, some here would change the subject and try to explain why that is. This isn't about why it is, its about the way it is and why many are leery of strange black men. I just told you why that is. Accept it or not.

Takes exception to the term good black and tries to make it an issue. What a surprise. It almost appears that you are just looking for a reason to be offended.

Black men have a bad rep because so many black men are thugs. That's human nature, Its as simple as that and not very complicated. It will not change until the black thug rate comes down to the levels of others. Its as simple as that.

If you want to start a threat on why the black thug rate is so high go for it.
LOL. Here you go again. As I told you before anybody who is black is a thug to you because you have it ingrained in your pea brain that most black men are thugs because of the high number of black thugs. Why can't you grasp that not all black men are like this? I never get treated like a thug where I live. I live around mostly white people..go figure? I hope you aren't like this around black people you come across randomly.
Old 07-15-2015, 07:20 PM   #148
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:

What stats are there that prove a black man is more prone to be dangerous? So you are saying that me and other blacks in this thread (some who are high money earners) should take no offense if somebody prejudges us to be dangerous and thug like? I really hope you didn't breed with any family members and produced children to share your garbage.
Old 07-15-2015, 07:51 PM   #149
Guest010719
Account Disabled

User ID: 95608
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking ummmm NO lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
you to say u prefer chocolate dick but uf someone else announces their pref thats racist
I said it's my FAVORITE FLAVOR & IT IS....BUT that does NOT mean I will not see someone because of the color of their skin! it simply means black men make me wetter (OUT OF MY CONTROL)...does my natural biological reactions make me a racist? get real, miss me with that dumb shit lol

As other's have mentioned before I have MANY other reasons to not see someone....not ONE has to do w/ skin color. Which is what this preference thing boils don't to. This is a JOB (if ur professional that's how u see it a business) yes we can PICK who we want to see...but at the end of the day it is work to most. I see older guys...sometimes my music choice doesn't sit well with them....should I kick them out because it's my preference to listen to newer aged music? I usually just change it to something we both can agree on.

U never hear most these girls complain about really old or fat guys u think these 20yr old pimped/racist hoes REALLY want to be w/ old fat guys? hahaha they sure don't put that in their ads...they'd be broke lol

In private life...it's preference (can't help who ur attracted to but its ur choice because its FREEEE)...in work it's racism. very simple & clear.

For work I see ALL GENTLEMEN....for my private (preferential) life I've always preferred chocolate!

If you write "NO AA Men" in ur ad...

1. Racist
2.Pimped out dummy
3.Worried to bump into family/friends (in my opinion the ONLY Understandable reason)

But some ladies don't really view this as a business...and probably have no clue what a business even is let alone how to manage/run one lol

If I was a black dude I would view it like I view the guys who don't want to screen........ "WHEW I DODGED A BULLET"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2015, 08:07 PM   #150
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

I prefer the No AA advertisements. It makes my job easier for me and it also lets me know that synergy and cohesion won't be present. As a person of integrity, I prefer dates who exhibit a bit more character and tact. NBA just makes them easier to identify and exclude. Not saying that these ladies don't have character, I just go with the odds on this one (kind of how they do with the NBA policy right?)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women