Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2015, 12:48 PM   #226
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Convoluted, Old-THUMPER, is when you fallaciously construed to have post # 30 come before post # 6, i.e., the effect before the cause, you perennial, trollish jackass.

Your butt-buddies already conceded that you took the thread off-topic, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; hence, it is you who is obliged to explain why. In the course of doing so, your stupid-ass might understand (admittedly that is a remote possibility given your low IQ) the subsequent responses were generated by your original homophile posts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
I have no "butt buddies", however it apparent you do by this post # 30 chicken dick. I asked you first, and you folded so STFU.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 01:00 PM   #227
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I have no "butt buddies", however it apparent you do by this post # 30 chicken dick. I asked you first, and you folded so STFU.
Most of what happened after post #6 was predicated on your off-topic post at 6, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Hence, any full explanation of WTF happened after post # 6 requires that your lying, lame-ass explain why the fuck you posted your asinine homophile remarks, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Pathetic lying IB. Point out where I said any such thing. No wonder you are the most mocked and do despised person on this board.
It was your stupid assertion that post #30 took the thread off topic, Old-THUMPER, even after it was obvious to any intelligent reader that the thread went off topic at post # 6. Once a again you've made an ass of yourself, just like when you didn't do your research and stupidly claimed the chubby girl was Morgan's soccer teammate, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 02:44 PM   #228
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Most of what happened after post #6 was predicated on your off-topic post at 6, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Hence, any full explanation of WTF happened after post # 6 requires that your lying, lame-ass explain why the fuck you posted your asinine homophile remarks, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

It was your stupid assertion that post #30 took the thread off topic, Old-THUMPER, even after it was obvious to any intelligent reader that the thread went off topic at post # 6. Once a again you've made an ass of yourself, just like when you didn't do your research and stupidly claimed the chubby girl was Morgan's soccer teammate, Old-THUMPER.
Quote:
There are gay's on the team.........
Quote:
Just thought I would alert you homophobic fuckers..
Quote:
As you can see mine was a public service announcement warning the homophobic members about people like you chicken dick.
Go suck a dick.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 05:03 PM   #229
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
As you can see mine was a public service announcement warning the homophobic members about people like you chicken dick.
Go suck a dick.
Read your previous post and what you admitted in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it's still a truism.

Old 07-13-2015, 05:05 PM   #230
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

The bottom line is that IB is more interested in three dudes with their heads up each other's asses then he is a fine-ass female.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 05:06 PM   #231
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Read your previous post and what you admitted in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it's still a truism.

He was sounding the alert for homophobics, like you. That's hardly pulling the thread off topic. It didn't require a reply. Certainly not three dudes in your favorite position.
Old 07-13-2015, 05:16 PM   #232
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The bottom line is that IB is more interested in three dudes with their heads up each other's asses then he is a fine-ass female.
Those three dudes conspicuously symbolize you and two of your butt-buddies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
He was sounding the alert for homophobics, like you. That's hardly pulling the thread off topic. It didn't require a reply. Certainly not three dudes in your favorite position.
It's obvious he wasn't addressing your faggot-ass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, since Morgan's teammates are female,
Old 07-13-2015, 06:22 PM   #233
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Those three dudes conspicuously symbolize you and two of your butt-buddies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

It's obvious he wasn't addressing your faggot-ass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, since Morgan's teammates are female,
He was addressing homophobics, like you.
Old 07-13-2015, 06:49 PM   #234
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's obvious he wasn't addressing your faggot-ass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, since Morgan's teammates are female.
Old 07-13-2015, 10:43 PM   #235
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
He was sounding the alert for homophobics, like you.
Quote:

No wonder you can't get any freelance jobs outside of trolling eccie, you ignorant sewer rat. Your grammar is so sucky you don't even know when to use a noun (homophobe) instead of an adjective (homophobic).

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:56 PM   #236
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No wonder you can't get any freelance jobs outside of trolling eccie, you ignorant sewer rat. Your grammar is so sucky you don't even know when to use a noun (homophobe) instead of an adjective (homophobic).

Go do a little more research... you'll get there eventually.

http://www.learnersdictionary.com/qa...-used-as-nouns
Old 07-13-2015, 10:58 PM   #237
WombRaider
Account Disabled

I would think you'd know by now, but you continue to try and take me down using grammar or syntax. It's a losing proposition for you. The way I communicate is not by accident or whim.
Old 07-13-2015, 11:08 PM   #238
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I would think you'd know by now, but you continue to try and take me down using grammar or syntax. It's a losing proposition for you. The way I communicate is not by accident or whim.
Why would I waste my time trying to "take you down" when you do such a fine job taking yourself down without anyone's help?

As for your link - the fact that SOME adjectives can work as nouns doesn't mean that ALL do. The fact that I even have to post something so obvious is a testament to your stupidity.

And the way you communicate is a reflection of your vulgar uncouth upbringing in the Little Rock sewer rat community.

Old 07-13-2015, 11:15 PM   #239
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Why would I waste my time trying to "take you down" when you do such a fine job taking yourself down without anyone's help?

As for your link - the fact that SOME adjectives can work as nouns doesn't mean that ALL do. The fact that I even have to post something so obvious is a testament to your stupidity.

The fact that you even made a point of it in the first place speaks to your general ignorance. You and I are not equals when it comes to matters of grammar,etc. Accept it and move on. You wanted to make a dig at me. You failed. Now you're butthurt. Get over it, pussy.
Old 07-13-2015, 11:43 PM   #240
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You and I are not equals when it comes to matters of grammar, etc.
You got that right, you stupidly ungrammatical grubered freelance faggot from Arkansas!!!

But you're the lying bozo claiming to earn a comfortable living as a freelance writer while you spew gibberish on hooker boards! Have you submitted any scribbleshit lately for your favorite kiddy site ducksters.com, you grammar-challenged cocksucker?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women