Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47583
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-13-2015, 04:23 PM   #91
Guest010719
Account Disabled

User ID: 95608
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NO AA

Look at the "type" of ladies who post this garbage.....I would say 99% are just plain trashy & ignorant while others are pimped out. Why would you want to see a lil girl like that ANYWAY????? Especially when there are sOOOOO many beautiful sexy high-class, smart, educated, kind ladies!!!???

Fact is, violence, stupidity, ignorance etc etc is NOT limited to ONE RACE. You can find class & trash in EVERY COLOR EQUALLY! Girls who are too ignorant or want to give their money to some loser who needs a woman to eat....deserve to miss out IMO. Plus more for the good ladies!!

TO ALL BLACK MEN.....

AMEERA CAKES LOVES YOU!! I love your beautiful skin ur big chocolate cocks plump juicy lips....even the way u talk turns me on! mmmmmm let me stop I'm getting toooo excited!!! lol

Seriously though I do understand why SOME women do this....because they perhaps date in the AA community in their private life & don't want to mix the lines. Or don't want to run into family/friends. I know this is a reason why I don't see many arabs...even tho I am arab....don't want to run into family friends & be the talk of town! Also I saw an egyptian guy once...his accent sounded like my dad's.... I was grossed out

However I do not write it in my ad....since my reasons are not based on racism or pimp problems I am still open minded to seeing Arabs I might feel ok/comfortable seeing!

Anyways to all my fine chocolate men don't let a few ignorant girls & their racist supporters get to you, you deserve BETTER!
Old 07-13-2015, 04:34 PM   #92
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbs13 View Post
Eh not sure it's "racism" more so personal preference in my opinion. All though I'm mixed and kinda fit into a gray area. I don't even bother with them. Especially having hobbied in KC/Ohio areas, I definitely saw it more so up north than I do here in the panhandle. But honestly to each their own. Can't fault a provider for it. I think you just gotta get with the times OP it's 2015, racism will always be around unfortunately. Just wouldn't confuse it with personal preferences in relation to the hobby.

Cheers
Can the definition of the word NOT be broken down any further than what it already is? If you, me, or anyone excludes a group specifically BASED ON RACE, then it is what it is...and that is RACE-ISM. OK. Quit trying to confuse yourself.

Not wanting to see THUGS is a preference.

Not wanting to see a specific race, the whole race, no matter how nice, well dressed, rich, or good looking they are, is RACISM. That's just all there is to it.

Don't overthink it.
Old 07-13-2015, 04:49 PM   #93
Ericnj
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Good discussion. I've spent a fair amount of time thinking about this - mostly when threads like this appear on a hobby board. I'm white, but absolutely have no patience for racism. Never had and I think it is one of worse things about our country's history.

However, when it comes to a provider choosing who she will be intimate with (and lets face it we aren't exactly talking about a public restaurant type of service), I have to go with allowing providers to specify any restrictions they want, even if they aren't based on facts, but only perceptions. I hate the phrase 'perception is reality' but in this case it applies. If a provider will be uncomfortable with a client in a certain age range or ethnicity, they should be allowed to specify that and have us respect it.
Old 07-13-2015, 06:46 PM   #94
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt View Post
Live in Austin but originally from NYC (grew up in the projects of Shaolin). Trust me , I know all about the concept of hood rich. My statement is based on statistical fact that white men on average make more money than black men. Between your statement that black men see the concept of paying for pussy as an affront to their pride and statistically on average earn less money ( any labor statistics wll prove it), my statement there are alot less black men in the hobby then white men is correct.
I too grow up in NYC- Hollis Queens- an I know about Shaolin aka Staten Island. This has nothing to do with money- so you are dead wrong. Show some stats that Black men can't afford to hobby.
There are more White men who attend NBA and NFL games does that mean Black men can't afford to go to games? Your analogy couldn't be more incorrect.
Old 07-13-2015, 06:50 PM   #95
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameera Cakes View Post
Look at the "type" of ladies who post this garbage.....I would say 99% are just plain trashy & ignorant while others are pimped out. Why would you want to see a lil girl like that ANYWAY????? Especially when there are sOOOOO many beautiful sexy high-class, smart, educated, kind ladies!!!???

Fact is, violence, stupidity, ignorance etc etc is NOT limited to ONE RACE. You can find class & trash in EVERY COLOR EQUALLY! Girls who are too ignorant or want to give their money to some loser who needs a woman to eat....deserve to miss out IMO. Plus more for the good ladies!!

TO ALL BLACK MEN.....

AMEERA CAKES LOVES YOU!! I love your beautiful skin ur big chocolate cocks plump juicy lips....even the way u talk turns me on! mmmmmm let me stop I'm getting toooo excited!!! lol

Seriously though I do understand why SOME women do this....because they perhaps date in the AA community in their private life & don't want to mix the lines. Or don't want to run into family/friends. I know this is a reason why I don't see many arabs...even tho I am arab....don't want to run into family friends & be the talk of town! Also I saw an egyptian guy once...his accent sounded like my dad's.... I was grossed out

However I do not write it in my ad....since my reasons are not based on racism or pimp problems I am still open minded to seeing Arabs I might feel ok/comfortable seeing!

Anyways to all my fine chocolate men don't let a few ignorant girls & their racist supporters get to you, you deserve BETTER!
Ameera Cakes... well said my Gorgeous Exotic Sister its Ladies like us that share speaking more than one Language,
the first to be born on American Soil, and Higher Education who set the bar.

I hold no Prejudices for Race, Religion, or Socioeconomic Status...
I do gravitate to certain Intellectual Capabilities if for level of conversation alone.

Room Temperatures - 53 to 85 their are perfect examples of this throughout the Thread,
people that I take particular care to not associate with.
Average Intellect - 85 to 115 most individuals fall into this category,
people that I'll associate with on an acquaintance level.
Superior Intelligence - 115 and Above these MEN and WOMAN are the Sexiest of them all,
there's nothing more delightful after a Lustful Romp than laying in an Intelligent MAN's arms.

Old 07-13-2015, 07:16 PM   #96
Cunt Hunt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I too grow up in NYC- Hollis Queens- an I know about Shaolin aka Staten Island. This has nothing to do with money- so you are dead wrong. Show some stats that Black men can't afford to hobby.
There are more White men who attend NBA and NFL games does that mean Black men can't afford to go to games? Your analogy couldn't be more incorrect.
http://www.businessinsider.com/censu...ome-gap-2014-9

I guess our definition of afford is different. If on average black households make less then they don't have the discretionary income to blow on hobbying. So yes, technically they could pay a provider's rate but it is not in their financial best interest to do so. Hence, there will naturally be less black men as hobbyists.
Old 07-14-2015, 03:22 AM   #97
Rjames
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default I take offense to that

You are doing exactly what you are crying about others doing. I would be interested in the data that you used for your statistics on these 50 year old, white, fat, out of shape, guys that last 15 minutes. Haha you sound like a very intelligent man that can "make it rain". That is so impressive especially in a $200 pair of Jordan's bc that just screams responsible young man. It's unfortunate that while these fine young men are out making it rain in their $200 Jordan's they don't pay any income taxes. If they make it rain in a pair of Jordan's than I'll make it flood in my Sperry's. Hopefully I didn't confuse you with the facts bc I was just being honest the same way you were. Right? Good day sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
What city/town do you live in? Are you saying most Black men are poor and I assume- most white men are very wealthy and money to burn by your logic? You ever been to the hood recently? You been to the projects? You have the so-called "Black men" who if they are living in the projects are deemed "poor" or "lower class" walking around in 200 dollar Jordans - so if they got 200 to blow on a pair of Jordans so what makes you think they don't have that kind of money o blow on a provider? I take it you never been to a strip club in the "hood" or a predominately black strip club- you are familiar with "making it rain" - I have seen these so called "poor black guys" you are talking about drop more money on a dancer in 1 minute that was > than 150 hr and 200 hr rates that you claim these black men can't afford.
The real truth is that a lot of black men- specifically younger ones laugh at guys who spend money for sex- in the black culture and you claim you are black it's a sign of weakness if you have to pay for sex- now granted their are some brothers on this site- who I know personally who have money to burn and can "afford" to hobby and at the same time they are screwing girl in their private life for free so this is a "hobby" for them and not a necessity.

However, let's keep it real- there are a lot of men and I mean a lot of men whose only means and way of screwing a provider on this site is to pay for sex. It's a reason why I don't really condone the lifestyle- some guys need a site like this to live out their fantasies and to providers reading this let's be real there are some guys- well I would say most guys you have encountered would never stand a chance with you sexually unless they were paying- now of course there are some exceptions to the rule- I am pretty sure every provider has ran across a client and said..." why the hell is he a hobbyist..."

I am going to say something that I going to hurt a few people's feeling, but this is the honest truth. I know some NBA ladies and 4 of them over the years have told me this same story. Of the 4 ladies only 2 of them are NBA(keep in mind they still allow me to see them as long as I don't post a review) however they have told me that overall this is a business and they prefer less wear and tear on their body and that typically Black clients tend to be on the larger side(penis size) longer duration, and more physical(not in a harmful way-purely sexual as in pounding them harder)- whereas the majority of their clients are older white men- with overall smaller penis and lasting like 10 to 15 mins max- so do the math which ones do you think they prefer? Of course there are some exceptions to the rule- but I would say for the most part the average client is over 50, out of shape, small penis white guy who will last about 10 to 15 mins. If you told a provider that I can guarantee you 8 1hr sessions a day- but here are your two options - Option A- would be some huge penis Black guy- in good to great shape who is going to last every bit of those 60 minutes or 8 1hr session with an older out of shape white man with a small penis who will last 15 mins max and the remaining 45 mins would be cuddling and or some DATY. It would be a no-brainer on what the provider will choose.
Old 07-14-2015, 05:35 AM   #98
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjames View Post
You are doing exactly what you are crying about others doing. I would be interested in the data that you used for your statistics on these 50 year old, white, fat, out of shape, guys that last 15 minutes. Haha you sound like a very intelligent man that can "make it rain". That is so impressive especially in a $200 pair of Jordan's bc that just screams responsible young man. It's unfortunate that while these fine young men are out making it rain in their $200 Jordan's they don't pay any income taxes. If they make it rain in a pair of Jordan's than I'll make it flood in my Sperry's. Hopefully I didn't confuse you with the facts bc I was just being honest the same way you were. Right? Good day sir.

And I take it you work for H & R Block? How the fuck you know what taxes they pay or don't pay? Describe yourself- I bet you fit the mold of what I as talking about and the truth hurts- doesn't it? Do you think the average hobbyist is some physically sculptured young white stud with a 10 inch penis that are scheduling appointments??? And unlike you with your 1 review and barely been on this site over 90 days- I go back to the ASPD days and my statistics are word of mouth from the providers mouth on what their average hobbyist demographic are- and once again sorry if you fit the bill.
Old 07-14-2015, 12:20 PM   #99
chanellondon
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 303624
Exclamation No Problem

I have no problem seeing AA men or any men for that matter. I love every one and as long as I am comfortable with a guys' screening info, lets have some fun!!!
Old 07-14-2015, 01:39 PM   #100
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
This thread has helped me create a lovely "do not see" and "would see in a heartbeat" list. Thanks guys

I wouldn't be surprised if more lists than just yours are being made. Perhaps using the opposite organizing principle.
Old 07-14-2015, 04:05 PM   #101
The Black Tornado
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica13 View Post
I have no problem at seeing AA. I have never had a problem.
Good for you, and I hope you never change. I will agree that people should at least be open and honest and upfront about it.
Old 07-14-2015, 04:08 PM   #102
The Black Tornado
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanellondon View Post
I have no problem seeing AA men or any men for that matter. I love every one and as long as I am comfortable with a guys' screening info, lets have some fun!!!
Awesome showcase Chanell!!
Old 07-14-2015, 04:23 PM   #103
Holly Shields
Account Disabled

User ID: 303748
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not racist have no aa on my showcase. I have aa friends, love them to death. I have had several bad experience In the hobby with them do I choose not to see them. It has nothing to do with $, wear and tear on my body etch. I am in the hobby for the experience just like the men. I don't want to feel not comfortable or make them feel uncomfortable because they are aa. ith me ymmv and the aa men have no idea what mileage they are. IE AA business men with respect I don't mind seeing. Other AA men I don't want to see... That's why I had to just flat out put no AA. I do not have a pimp never will. I might see AA men in th4 future but a few of them RUINED the experience with them. Blame those ones not the girls that CHOOSE not to see them!
Old 07-14-2015, 04:30 PM   #104
Holly Shields
Account Disabled

User ID: 303748
My ECCIE Reviews

Putting no AA doesn't make me less classy more trashy etcITS NOT MY CUP OF TEA. Why would I want to have a session I am uncomfortable in. There are white men that wont see AA providers... not racist just not there cup of tea.
Old 07-14-2015, 04:34 PM   #105
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I've tried to stay away from threads like this because there is no solution. I understand that people have a choice in who they fuck...just like I as a consumer have a choice on who I spend money on. I'm AA, my kids are mixed and I love all races of women. When I have chosen not to see a woman, it wasn't because she was white, asian, black, etc...it was because she wasn't attractive to me or we just didn't click.

Some ladies have their excuses of why they don't see AA men, e.g. our dicks are too big (myth...I'm living proof of that), we are too ghetto (stereotype), or maybe they just had a bad experience with an AA man (still BS--as if they haven't had bad experiences with other races)

If any of the above reasons have been used by a lady thats her own internal problem unless she is just not attracted to black men. Bottom line is ladies have no fucking clue whats on the other side of that door until it opens but they would much rather take thier chances with a white, asian, or indian man verses a man of color because of the stereotypes and perceptions portrayed in our society. You really should have to advertise what color you will or won't see but if you screen and ask the right question before your session you can pretty much get a feel if you click with that guy or not.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women