Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59996
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2015, 07:37 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default It wasn't the Confederate flag, it was a FBI screw up

Okay, the FBI admits that there was some screwup with the paperwork on Dylan Roof. Roof, if you've forgotten, is the Charleston shooter who put the spotlight on the Confederate flag and Gold's Gym. Anyway, the FBI says that an arrest and admission of drug possession would have prevented the sale but the examiner didn't have access to that data.

So the Confederate flag is not at fault, nor is Gold's Gym, it is the FBI's data sharing base.

LMAO, no it was not a bureacratic screw up, it WAS the Confederate flag that caused it all. After all, why take the thing down with pomp and circumstance if it didn't do anything. So we had another lynching down south and it was the Confederate flag that was hung out to dry.

So we end up with a whole lot of things to blame; the Confederate flag, Gold's Gym, Glock, the gun store who sold the gun, Roof's father, or the FBI....oh yeah, Dylann Roof is also to blame.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:01 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You forgot the DA who didn't call back, was it a republican? The three day waiting period ran out.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:32 PM   #3
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Okay, the FBI admits that there was some screwup with the paperwork on Dylan Roof. Roof, if you've forgotten, is the Charleston shooter who put the spotlight on the Confederate flag and Gold's Gym. Anyway, the FBI says that an arrest and admission of drug possession would have prevented the sale but the examiner didn't have access to that data.

So the Confederate flag is not at fault, nor is Gold's Gym, it is the FBI's data sharing base.

LMAO, no it was not a bureacratic screw up, it WAS the Confederate flag that caused it all. After all, why take the thing down with pomp and circumstance if it didn't do anything. So we had another lynching down south and it was the Confederate flag that was hung out to dry.

So we end up with a whole lot of things to blame; the Confederate flag, Gold's Gym, Glock, the gun store who sold the gun, Roof's father, or the FBI....oh yeah, Dylann Roof is also to blame.
Nice try mope. The FBI snafu only let him get his hands on gun.

It doesn't explain the hatred that drove him to shoot in the first place.

And THAT rests squarely on his racist upbringing and surroundings. And, a big part of THAT is represented by the Confederate flag.

I don't see a whole lot of Quakers flying the Stars and Bars.

Remember that line "Not every Muslim is a terrorist. But nearly every terrorist is a Muslim." I sure YOU agree with that.

Try to re-purpose that line this way

"Not every person who supports the Confederate flag is a racist. But nearly every racist supports the Confederate flag."

See how that works?

I don't want Confederate flags on government property any more than I want sharia law sympathizers working in government.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:36 PM   #4
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

I don't want Confederate flags on government property any more than I want sharia law sympathizers working in government.
But you voted for Obama and he is the muslim brotherhood sharia loving president of the USA.

Yea, it's over...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:57 PM   #5
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
But you voted for Obama and he is the muslim brotherhood sharia loving president of the USA.
Do you have any actual, you know, FACTS to back up that drivel?

And InfoWars webpages don't count as facts. Those are "facts".
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:31 PM   #6
timpage
Account Disabled

Again....spot fucking on.

Quote:

And THAT rests squarely on his racist upbringing and surroundings. And, a big part of THAT is represented by the Confederate flag.

Remember that line "Not every Muslim is a terrorist. But nearly every terrorist is a Muslim." I sure YOU agree with that.

"Not every person who supports the Confederate flag is a racist. But nearly every racist supports the Confederate flag."

See how that works?

timpage is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:38 PM   #7
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Do you have any actual, you know, FACTS to back up that drivel?

And InfoWars webpages don't count as facts. Those are "facts".
Change that "those are facts" to "those aren't facts" just trying to help ya out.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:36 AM   #8
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Change that "those are facts" to "those aren't facts" just trying to help ya out.

Jim
He put 'facts' like that because he was being facetious. Of course they aren't facts. It's like using air quotes.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:37 AM   #9
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Again....spot fucking on.
Agreed. Dead on.
Old 07-11-2015, 12:40 AM   #10
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

See how that works?

The simplistic level at which JDs mind works, is confounding. The FBI screwed up, allowing him to get a gun, so the flag is no longer at fault. How in the name of Zeus' butthole do you get from one side of that to the other, in a rational mind? I don't know how to do it. It's an idiocy that I'm not familiar with. A stupidity that defies any rational attempts at being understood. JD, you're a real dumbass, son. You keep eating those retard sandwiches though. Don't you change a thing.
Old 07-11-2015, 02:33 AM   #11
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
As I posted many times before, it was only ONE flag and it was flying at a Civil War Memorial.

You don't want sharia law sympathizers working in government? We have dedicated Muslim prayer rooms in our building and we're a private enterprise. I'm sure the city of Houston has a hundred Muslims working for them right now that would love to have sharia law enacted. Dallas too.

The Feds screwed up. This tells thousands of criminals that the govt will allow you to buy a gun. So explain to me how one flag and the "surroundings" drove this kid to do what he did exNYer?

Millions of people listen to Freebird everyday and nobody's got lynched.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 06:06 AM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
As I posted many times before, it was only ONE flag and it was flying at a Civil War Memorial.

You don't want sharia law sympathizers working in government? We have dedicated Muslim prayer rooms in our building and we're a private enterprise. I'm sure the city of Houston has a hundred Muslims working for them right now that would love to have sharia law enacted. Dallas too.

The Feds screwed up. This tells thousands of criminals that the govt will allow you to buy a gun. So explain to me how one flag and the "surroundings" drove this kid to do what he did exNYer?

Millions of people listen to Freebird everyday and nobody's got lynched.
Don't bother looking up what state took down their flag first.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 09:06 AM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The simplistic level at which JDs mind works, is confounding. The FBI screwed up, allowing him to get a gun, so the flag is no longer at fault. How in the name of Zeus' butthole do you get from one side of that to the other, in a rational mind? I don't know how to do it. It's an idiocy that I'm not familiar with. A stupidity that defies any rational attempts at being understood. JD, you're a real dumbass, son. You keep eating those retard sandwiches though. Don't you change a thing.
You and your ilk are the simplistic assholes that imagined the flag WAS at fault, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 10:24 AM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:

See how that works?

I never saw a Confederate flag at a Hitler rally. How do you explain that? Plus, Quakers don't serve in the military (except under extraordinary circumstances) so it is really a bullshit comparison
Old 07-11-2015, 10:29 AM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
No sense of humor, no brains, what else are you missing? You know you agree with some of the stupidest things. You are a true liberal. You'll believe in two impossible, and diametrically opposed, things because your party told you to.
I was not aware that Zeus had a butthole but I bow to your vast experience of buttholes. (did you ever hear of any of the gods every having to take a dump?)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women