Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2015, 12:01 PM   #31
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca Blossoms View Post
This is how I see it:

Independ - Ladies like myself that handles their own business, does all their own screening, etc.

Agency - The middle man between provider and client. They typically do the screening and could provide location, security and transportation. The fee is split

Pimp - Uses manipulation, abuse, isolation, fear, etc. to control other humans for their own personal gain. Their victims are nothing more than cattle, only protected enough to keep benefiting from and thrown away when no longer profitable. They prey on the weak. They are the ones who keep human trafficking alive. They bring unwanted attention to the hobby and give us good guys a bad names. There is no positive use for a pimp. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of times these animals contacted me to "work with them". Their pitches are all the same...disgusting.
good answer ... but it leaves me wondering --- how can I tell the difference between a middleman agency situation and an abusive pimp situation? Both require a middle man ... I know the agency provides the incall typically, but so could a smart pimp right?

I would be curious to know the pitch ... many fall for it it must be compelling?
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 02:52 PM   #32
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Pimps make me sick.

I beat the shit out of one a few years ago because he kept blowing my phone up.

I went there (It was her "Brother") seen her and the next week i kept getting messages to see her.

Then "he" got insulting with me so I finally went to see her, opened up the bedroom door and there he was. He came out telling me he was going to do this and that and I beat him to an inch of his life. She was screaming for me to stop and he was gurgling some shit about him calling the cops.

I took his cell phone out, dialed 911 for him and tossed it on his chest. Never heard another peep out of the fucking low life.

I still have the text messages he sent.
Gotyour6, this could be the reply of the year! To the OP, ladies aren't going to tell you they are pimped, so you really have no way of knowing unless you happen to show up and see he/she leaving (yes, there are even female pimps). If this is a concern of yours, look for some tell-tale signs:

1. 18-24 and has an NBA policy
2. Mid 30's and has an NBA policy
3. Older than 40, has an NBA policy and drives a Dodge Challenger or Charger

Sarcasm in all three above posts, but some truth. Again, there is no way to know if a young lady is managed or not unless she tells you. If your spidey senses are tingling and this bothers you, it's probably best to move to the next gal as your senses may be correct.

Good luck!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:00 PM   #33
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
There are other reasons also...guys don't like part of their money going to a perceived "cockroach" (pimp), they may think the girl is being forced to do this against her will.
yeah, but... no one has any control what the girl does with that money.
i could buy flats and he would rather me buy heels
i could buy jeans and he would rather a dress
i could go on a vacation or i could donate it all to charity
i could give it to my imaginary significant other or i could pay my rent
i could buy a nice car or i could well yeah, you get the point.

that would be like us saying, "please don't be married. i don't want you to go home to your wife."

so long as what we do when we are together is safe and consensual, live and let live.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 07:03 AM   #34
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Maybe I am just naïve or maybe I just want to be, but I would never want to be with someone that I felt was forced into doing this against her will. In fact in that situation I would be inclined to want to help them get out if I could. I think it is part of the reason I only see a few select providers and I do try and stay with independents.

Are there any "agencies" that are really just a group of providers sharing resources. I see a couple groups in Houston that appear to be that way - 5 or 6 girls splitting the costs 3 or 4 cores ladies and 3-4 that come and goes that are just "trying" the business. Like all of you say it is hard to know for sure. If I am hearing right, the lady booking her own appointment is one of the best ways.
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:03 AM   #35
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post

that would be like us saying, "please don't be married. i don't want you to go home to your wife."

so long as what we do when we are together is safe and consensual, live and let live.
My boss at work isn't paying me my salary anymore. He said: "I don't want to be part of enabling your choice to spend the money I pay you on hookers..." ;-)
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 03:08 PM   #36
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
My boss at work isn't paying me my salary anymore. He said: "I don't want to be part of enabling your choice to spend the money I pay you on hookers..." ;-)
thats just because he wants to be able to double up on his hooker shopping spree! lol

to the op, I'm sure you buy products from china, yes?

we are all adults and we all make our own decisions, but.. if an adult is making a decision to be pimped out, maybe she doesn't want to do everything that the pimp says (kinda like married life), but she is making that decision. i understand that its not easy to run away from any type of abusive and controlling situation, but it is impossible.

anyway, think of those youngins in foreign lands as you type your reply...
xx
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 07:28 AM   #37
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 373

Well I guess I am stupid but I care where the money goes. I really am a people person and even though I am sure I am wrong most of the time, I like to feel that my money goes to the lady to help her manage her life and in most cases help her raise her kids.
I have on several occasions met women out of the hobby raising kids alone and trying to survive and felt good about giving them money. If she wants to enjoy sex with me for it, that is great. If she don't no problem, I felt I did a good thing for a person.
If I know a lady is being pimped out, I will not see her to contribute to his life and make hers miserable.
Just my 2 cents worth.
At least 30 or 40% of the ladies I have met on eccie became permanent friends and I truly care about how they get along in life. Sure some have lied to me but that's ok I still like to feel I am contributing to their life and they are contributing to mine.
May be old school but just me.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 08:47 AM   #38
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

To the OP, putting aside any moral ramifications or personal feelings on the subject, it shouldn't matter to you if your only goal is to be with a girl for some carnal fun in which it was an explicit P4P arrangement. You are for fun. Her motivations really shouldn't come into play unless it is part of your criteria for the experience you want. For example, if you just want to get your rocks off with a member of the opposite sex, does her background story matter? On the other hand, if you are interested in something a little more than just sex, then you might care and do some research on the girl. In which case, you may decide that your question does matter and take into consideration when deciding on who to see.

For me, a pimp is someone who manipulates and controls both the lady and to some degree the client. Many times, the client doesn't even know he is even somewhat being controlled by the pimp. Are pimps inherently bad? No, but for the most part they are. I guess it comes down to how much you are willing to tolerate by seeing a girl with a pimp. Not all pimps keep their girls dependent on them, but it is most likely the case. Pimps have a stereotype for a reason-- it is usually valid. Have I seen a girl with a pimp or suspected pimp, sure. It boils down to risk/reward and research.

Agencies are nothing more than a glorified pimp in my book. The word agency is used to make both the girl and clients feel better about themselves in that a) she thinks she doesn't have a pimp and b) he thinks b/c she works for an agency, it somewhat more accepting. In the end, an agency still takes from the girl. Maybe it is not as negative as being a pimp, but it is still pimping. BTW, I'm not saying agencies are bad-- just pointing out that they are glorified pimps. I see them as fascilitators. Have had many a good time with agency girls. At least you know up front what the deal is.

Indys speak for themselves. However, there are times when the girl is her own pimp when it comes to the negative connotations of the biz.

Now, I do want to refute something someone said earlier about a pimp trying to boyfriend a lady in order to get her under his control. I'm sure it does happen, but that is not necessarily the case 100% of the time. Am I a pimp b/c I talked a provider into seeing me for free? Didn't even cost me $40 in drinks. Sometimes 2 people just want to have sex without the BS of playing this game. I'm sure plenty of providers have had sex without pay even if it was with what most would consider a potential client.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 01:55 AM   #39
GoldenOpportunities
Goldie

User ID: 272104
Red face I would want an indy girl...

Because I like to do my research and make sure I'm safe...

As an independent provider, I screen all the gentlemen I meet. And if I were a consumer in this industry, I would definitely do a little research on my provider before committing to meet her. I would google her phone number and confirm that all the photos associated with her phone number looked like the same girl. I would google her email address and her stage name. I would read her reviews and peruse her social networks if available.

I would do this to put my mind at ease; and I can't imagine there being any use in doing all this if there were another person (pimp or boyfriend) involved behind the scenes who would know as much of my personal information as the provider I wanted to meet in the first place. It would make me uncomfortable to worry about another person entering the equation, suddenly.

At least agencies generally have reviews, so if they're shady or unprofessional, you can generally figure it out.

As for me, independent!!!
GoldenOpportunities is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 10:22 AM   #40
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

As a hobbyist, I have concerns about trafficking and/or cohesion with a pimped provider or even some agencies.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 01:08 PM   #41
Wizbull0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Agency = pimp. I prefer independent but I know I've seen a few pimped girls. You can tell when you ask for something specific and they act surprised when you tell them when you see them. I actually had one use the bathroom and make a call (no money exchanged at this point) she comes out deflated and agrees. Pimp must of said you coming back with my money so she just grinned and bared it lol
Wizbull0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 05:51 PM   #42
pumpkineater
Premium Access

Encounters: 115
Thumbs up It does matter to me at least...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post

Alyssa Marie is making a fairly common mistake in our country and that is equating basic life values with nonessential life preferences. A moral value is one that affects the well being of another individual. A preference is personal and does not hurt another person. (example: buy a chevy pickup for transportation, that is a preference; buy a chevy pickup and operate it in an unsafe manner; now that becomes a moral issue since she is endangering the health of others.)

As applied to our current discussion on independents, agencies, and pimps. Let's follow the same line of reasoning. Give $$ to independent, she now uses it for her own choices. (most likely these are all personal preferences). Give $$ to pimped out girl, she then has to turn around and give % to her pimp. why? because if not, he will most likely put her health in danger, etc..

So now you have to make a choice do you give your hard-earned $$ to a girl who is then able to make her own choices about how she uses it, OR do you give your hard-earned $$ to a girl who has to give to a pimp under pain of punishment, and thus you are perpetuating this morally dangerous relationship?

I know for myself, that I would never want to see a lady who is under the 'thumb' of a pimp, for I would feel like my $$ is keeping her in this morally dangerous and physically unhealthy relationship- and for me, I just can't stomach the thought of being responsible for someone else's bodily harm. And some of these 'pimps' are obviously involved in human trafficking and forcing women to have sex against their will with strangers so they can profit off of them. I will not be involved in that morally dangerous activity either.

I agree with a previous poster that research is key in finding a lady who is right for you.

pumpkineater is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 07:04 AM   #43
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
I

Would a pimp be "Valerie's Mod Husband" or is that a boyfriend?
No.

is "Valerie's Mod Husband" a pimp because he mod's all day and doesn't have a job or if he can prove he has a job does that make him boyfriend again?
No.

now the waters are getting a little murky?
That's cause you got shit in your eyes matey

Got it?
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 01:16 PM   #44
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Got it?
honestly NO, I don't got it. I am not interested in anything Wakeup or his fuck toy have to say.

And, within the context of this question - since I would not see YOU for even for a freebie - I personally do not care if he is your pimp as some here have said is likely the case, or if he is your boyfriend which most here would seem to say is still a pimping situation and you just have no clue, or if the titles you both wear so proudly are just strange provider/providee public display of affection and no relationship at all exists beyond that one.

So, don't feel the need to clarify your situation with me ... I could care less. If you feel you need to clarify to the general public regarding this your situation, because you care what THEY think, then I would suggest a simple clear cut answer for them to read regarding THAT relationship and how you would characterize it for them. And if you don't care what they or anybody thinks, then why even answer in the first place?
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 03:02 PM   #45
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Default what about this idea?

A person in chat ... I wish I could remember his handle ... said one question they ask a provider to determine if there is anyone in the background pulling strings was to ask something to the effect of -- If the session didn't go as planned or there was some kind of issue would he be able to work out the details of a make up session directly with her or would she likely have to clear it with someone else? -- he said they generally answer without thinking about it. Sounded like it might work. Any other ways to ferret out true independents from pimped or managed providers?
5T3V3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women