Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > The Sandbox - Tennessee
The Sandbox - Tennessee The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60056
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47627
pyramider46370
bambino40344
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35457
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2015, 07:16 AM   #1
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default seeking an organic store

Hello Memphis,

I am here for a few days visiting. While here, I would like to go sgrocery shopping. Can someone direct me to either a whole foods or another store that sells organic foods. I am in the Germantown area.

Thanks,
Juliette
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 08:02 AM   #2
happynmemphis
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

There is a Whole Foods in Memphis on Poplar Avenue about 3 miles west of I-240. In Germantown there is a Fresh Market on Poplar east of Forest Hill-Irene. If you're off I-40 on Germantown Pky, both are a bit of a schlep, I'm afraid...

HTH
happynmemphis is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 03:54 PM   #3
Dashboardlights15
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I should stop attempting speed reading. My first take was Juliette was seeking an orgasmic store and I want to be sure I got the address! Not I realize it was only an organic store.
Dashboardlights15 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 06:18 PM   #4
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Mr. Happy. I am happy that you responded and happy that I found it. I can now be happy and eat happily what I bought at Whole foods. Have a happy weekend.

Hugs,
Juliette
Old 05-08-2015, 06:27 PM   #5
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO! Mr. Dashboard, I need one of those kind of stores too. If you find one, please let me know. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! Sometimes when I go to the organic store, I do have an orgasm because I am so HAPPY to be there and the cucumbers really turn me on. I just love their shape.

Now, I have 2 more questions. I love love jazz and blues music. I want to go somewhere and listen to some either tonight or tomorrow night. Can someone please recommend one that is not on Beale street. Last question, DOES ANYBODY WANT TO COME AND SIT IN THE HOT TUB WITH ME TONIGHT?

Hugs,
Juliette
Old 05-09-2015, 04:12 PM   #6
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I guess not

I guess there are no other places or nobody knows of such a place. Looks like I will be going to Beale street tonight. I don't like crowds at all.

Juliette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette View Post
LMAO! Mr. Dashboard, I need one of those kind of stores too. If you find one, please let me know. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! Sometimes when I go to the organic store, I do have an orgasm because I am so HAPPY to be there and the cucumbers really turn me on. I just love their shape.

Now, I have 2 more questions. I love love jazz and blues music. I want to go somewhere and listen to some either tonight or tomorrow night. Can someone please recommend one that is not on Beale street. Last question, DOES ANYBODY WANT TO COME AND SIT IN THE HOT TUB WITH ME TONIGHT?

Hugs,
Juliette
Old 05-10-2015, 04:14 PM   #7
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:

Hugs,
Juliette
Sorry you didn't find a recommendation there. Had I not been out of town, I might have taken you up on the hot tub offer.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 04:20 PM   #8
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I sure would have loved to have you. And, I just bought a brand new 2 piece black bikini that I wanted to show off. Oh well, I suppose nobody cares to much about hot tubs anymore.

Hugs,
Juliette
Old 05-10-2015, 04:33 PM   #9
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
I sure would have loved to have you. And, I just bought a brand new 2 piece black bikini that I wanted to show off. Oh well, I suppose nobody cares to much about hot tubs anymore.

Hugs,
Juliette
It's always been a fantasy of mine to make out for a few hours with a lady in a hot tub. Though if the hot tub in question here is one next to the pool in the public area... I suppose that would not have been an option. However, I am more than willing to feast visually in the sight of you in a black bikini, even if it's a "look but no touch" situation...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 06:04 PM   #10
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL. Yes, it is next to the public pool but, it seems that nobody was taken advantage of it last night or today. I will be hanging out there again tonight. I would have loved to have you join me even though it would have been for the visual effect and a great conversation only. Maybe next time I am in Memphis, you can join me then. After all, i am not all business.

Hugs,
Juliette

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women