Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-31-2015, 07:11 PM   #286
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The modern three stooges? Why yes, IB is dumber than those as well.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:49 AM   #287
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WHAT THIS HAVE TO DO WITH CJOHNNY54 MONEY? It being used by TED CRUZ to fund DZUG CAMPAIGN! Tell govment to give CJOHNNY54 money back NOW! Last seen at Nau's in Clarksville!
Old 04-01-2015, 04:18 AM   #288
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are a moron who has emoticons talk to you and provides answers to them.
So you concede that intellectually superior cartoons have subjugated your stupid-ass and are using your handle to post in this forum, right, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
As usual you are so far off the mark it is laughable. There isn't anything special about your number of posts, it is all about the absurd reaction you have. Watching you self-immolate is the same kind of gratuitous fun people get by watching old three stooges films--only you are far stupider.
That's a poor attempt at deflection from you piddling in your panties over a post count on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER, and your admission that your perversely abnormal fixation on a post number on a SHMB is akin to you watching reruns of a dated children's show says much about you, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
The modern three stooges? Why yes, IB is dumber than those as well.
Yes, you watching reruns of a dated children's show reveals so much about you, Old-THUMPER.
Old 04-01-2015, 06:08 AM   #289
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So you concede that intellectually superior cartoons have subjugated your stupid-ass and are using your handle to post in this forum, right, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
Asked and answered, but keep on asking you brain dead fuck. chicken dick the idiot.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:28 AM   #290
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Asked and answered, but keep on asking you brain dead fuck. chicken dick the idiot.
You're a lying cock-sucker talking out both sides of the dick stuck in your teeth, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

You repeatedly claim that when one replies to YOUR posts that they're replying to cartoons, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. When challenged as to why cartoons are posting on a SHMB using YOUR handle, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you deny it.

So which fucked-up lie are you going to repeat today, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

BTW, it's very easy to imagine that intellectually superior cartoons did, in fact, hijack your account, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. And COG is quite correct, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you are, by far, the "dimer" member in this forum. Take your nonsense about a "typo" and go screw your miserable, illiterate self, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

Quote:
Quote:
Two of our dimer lights talking to the departed.
Quote:
You are just overstating the fact your bulb is getting dimer with each stupid thread.
Quote:
Two of our dimer members who can't read the part that said on this board fucking retards.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:52 AM   #291
Old-T
Valued Poster

Ah yes! The king of all hijackers complains of someone hijacking a thread. That is so absurd as to be comical.

And for someone who complains about other people counting, he is so insanely fixated on typos.

Odd, don't you think?
Old 04-01-2015, 08:06 AM   #292
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ah yes! The king of all hijackers complains of someone hijacking a thread. That is so absurd as to be comical.

And for someone who complains about other people counting, he is so insanely fixated on typos.

Odd, don't you think?
If your your stupid, lying, trolling-ass wants to talk about "hijacking a thread", Old-THUMPER, you'd do well to take your stupid, lying, trolling ass to post @ 231 where you "hijacked" this thread, Old-THUMPER.

And if you want to see something "absurd" and "comical", Old-THUMPER, all you need to do is look at what your stupid, lying, trolling-ass just posted and compare it to the post you are ridiculing; wherein, that post clearly referenced a "hijacked account" -- not "thread" -- as you so stupidly argue, you inveterate jackass. But of course, you're too stupid, or too drunk, to cognitively notice that little flaw in your stupid, lying, trolling-ass argument, aren't you, Old-THUMPER?

You are the odd SOB in that you're making analysis based on the children's cartoons you are still watching at your advanced age, Old-THUMPER, and you obviously suffer from a perverse fetish -- for over two years now -- of watching post counts on a SHMB.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:26 AM   #293
Old-T
Valued Poster

Poor IB, leaping to conclusions that just wind up with him leaping into quicksand.

Let's see: how long have the 3 Stooges been around? That's right, many decades. They started long before I was born. And yes, I did occasionally watch it when growing up--when you are one of multiple siblings with one TV you occasionally watch things that are not your first choice.

And unlike you, my memory is still quite good, so I can actually recall the salient features of the shows even though I have not watched one in a very long time.

So tell me again why you think you scored any points with your stupid comment?

And while the TV shows one watches do say something about them (far less than you think it says), I would argue that your most recent post in this thread says much more about you--and none of it good.

Have a great morning in the basement!
Old 04-01-2015, 10:37 AM   #294
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're a lying cock-sucker talking out both sides of the dick stuck in your teeth, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

You repeatedly claim that when one replies to YOUR posts that they're replying to cartoons, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. When challenged as to why cartoons are posting on a SHMB using YOUR handle, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you deny it.
LMAO you are one fucked up lying dickhead. When have I denied that ?
So which fucked-up lie are you going to repeat today, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
It is impossable to out lie you chicken dick.
BTW, it's very easy to imagine that intellectually superior cartoons did, in fact, hijack your account, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. And COG is quite correct, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you are, by far, the "dimer" member in this forum. Take your nonsense about a "typo" and go screw your miserable, illiterate self, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:
Keep on replying to the emoticons chicken dick, they are. real words to your fucked up tiny brain. Try to have another meltdown again chicken dick you miserable little fuck it is very entertaining. Your stump and chimp have ruled your miserable life, and hijacked your handle you simple dimatard. Keep obsessing about dicks and mouth like you do at your glory hole cocksucker.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:52 AM   #295
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep on replying to the emoticons chicken dick, they are. real words to your fucked up tiny brain. Try to have another meltdown again chicken dick you miserable little fuck it is very entertaining. Your stump and chimp have ruled your miserable life, and hijacked your handle you simple dimatard. Keep obsessing about dicks and mouth like you do at your glory hole cocksucker.
You'd be the chicken-pluckin' mutha fukker who keeps saying intellectually superior emoticons using your handle are posting on this SHMB, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Poor IB, leaping to conclusions that just wind up with him leaping into quicksand.

Let's see: how long have the 3 Stooges been around? That's right, many decades. They started long before I was born. And yes, I did occasionally watch it when growing up--when you are one of multiple siblings with one TV you occasionally watch things that are not your first choice.

And unlike you, my memory is still quite good, so I can actually recall the salient features of the shows even though I have not watched one in a very long time.

So tell me again why you think you scored any points with your stupid comment?

And while the TV shows one watches do say something about them (far less than you think it says), I would argue that your most recent post in this thread says much more about you--and none of it good.

Have a great morning in the basement!
Noticed how you scurried to abandon your "hijacked thread" tack, Old-THUMPER, once it was pointed out to your stupid, lying, trolling-ass that it was your stupid, lying, trolling-ass that, in fact, hijacked this thread and how "hijacked thread" wasn't the subject of the post you stupidly referenced, Old-THUMPER. Now, carry your stupid, lying, trolling-ass back to your mommy's basement, pour yourself another glass of your favorite bum wine and enjoy your children's cartoons, Old-THUMPER.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:31 AM   #296
Old-T
Valued Poster

Oh my! IB is getting his little feelings hurt! Well, TOO BAD! You deserve every bit of ridicule and hostility directed your way. You have earned it by being the biggest pompous jerk on here.

Face it, you make so many stupid, wrong, and laughable statements that no one else could address them ALL. And even your occasional supporters know you are a thread hijacker, so it wasn't worth pointing out.

You are a buffoon, nothing more (and on many days, far less). You can't distinguish between serious discussion and raucous barbs. You can't distinguish between truth and your illusions. You equate any slight jab at you with all out nuclear war--but you can spew feces and homophobic comments and see nothing wrong with it.

I have met and dealt with many arrogant, egotistical, wrong, stupid, illogical people in my line of work, but you truly are the most perfect satiate or the most perfect example of non-productive protoplasm. It is truly hard to comprehend that you are as absurd as you come across.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:38 AM   #297
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd be the chicken-pluckin' mutha fukker who keeps saying intellectually superior emoticons using your handle are posting on this SHMB, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

You'd be the same old lying, bombastic, repetitive, distorting, windbag. The queen of photoshop with the chimp, stump, chicken dick fetish.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:50 AM   #298
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh my! IB is getting his little feelings hurt! Well, TOO BAD! You deserve every bit of ridicule and hostility directed your way. You have earned it by being the biggest pompous jerk on here.

Face it, you make so many stupid, wrong, and laughable statements that no one else could address them ALL. And even your occasional supporters know you are a thread hijacker, so it wasn't worth pointing out.

You are a buffoon, nothing more (and on many days, far less). You can't distinguish between serious discussion and raucous barbs. You can't distinguish between truth and your illusions. You equate any slight jab at you with all out nuclear war--but you can spew feces and homophobic comments and see nothing wrong with it.

I have met and dealt with many arrogant, egotistical, wrong, stupid, illogical people in my line of work, but you truly are the most perfect satiate or the most perfect example of non-productive protoplasm. It is truly hard to comprehend that you are as absurd as you come across.
The stupid little troll here would be you, Old-THUMPER. You hijacked a thread and then embarrassed yourself by accusing someone else of hijacking the thread, Old-THUMPER. As if that wasn't stupid enough for you, Old-THUMPER, you stupidly misunderstood what was posted in the thread you were replying to, Old-THUMPER. To top off your conspicuous stupidity, Old-THUMPER, you stupidly resorted to using children's cartoons to support your *intellectual analysis* of current events.

Quote:
You'd be the same old lying, bombastic, repetitive, distorting, windbag. The queen of photoshop with the chimp, stump, chicken dick fetish.
You seem to forget that you're same old lying, bombastic, repetitive, distorting, windbag who keeps saying intellectually superior cartoons are using your handle to post on this SHMB, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:43 PM   #299
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WHERE CJOHNNY54 MONEY?!? WHO DRIVING HONDA PILOT! NEED MONEY NOW!
Old 04-01-2015, 01:02 PM   #300
Old-T
Valued Poster

I heard a rumor that the money has been shipped off shore to a money laundering outfit in the Galapagos islands. A shell game if you wish. Last seen, CJohnny was seeking passage on a slow cargo scow to the Pacific. I suspect he might report in when he gets there, but I don't know how good the internet connectivity is there.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women