Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2015, 02:58 PM   #16
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

So... a provider who trash talks other providers for being educated and charging what they think they are worth (and getting it... which I suspect is the true issue here, jealousy) yet still wants everyone to think she's intellugent... All the while inferring (on her profile page) that she wants nothing to do with anyone on a 'review' site...
And we humor her by replying to her rants... WHY???
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 02:59 PM   #17
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

Gotta admit...... . .. this thread.....is SUPER...... funny. ....
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 04:03 PM   #18
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You folks haven't figured it out yet?
It's a coded message, You know, take the x word of every y sentence, or combine certain letters from certain words. The rest is just there to kind of make it sound like real writing. Just haven't figured out the key, yet. Once I get that, I'll know with whom she's really trying to communicate.

Either that, or some fucker's unloaded an Eliza bot on our board.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 07:21 PM   #19
redbeard42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

The goal of vibrations is to plant the seeds of freedom rather than pain.

This life is nothing short of a redefining quantum shift of astral inseparability. We grow, we self-actualize, we are reborn.

Have you found your story?

Through the akashic record, our lives are transformed into awareness. You will soon be re-energized by a power deep within yourself — a power that is non-dual, enlightened. Prayer may be the solution to what’s holding you back from a powerful unifying of complexity.

As you reflect, you will enter into infinite balance that transcends understanding. The totality is calling to you via transmissions. Can you hear it? Although you may not realize it, you are enlightened.

Traveller, look within and strengthen yourself. How should you navigate this magical grid? It can be difficult to know where to begin.

We can no longer afford to live with selfishness.
It is in unveiling that we are recreated. The future will be a life-affirming unveiling of aspiration. We must learn how to lead ancient lives in the face of selfishness.

If you have never experienced this reimagining devoid of self, it can be difficult to self-actualize. We are at a crossroads of truth and pain. Who are we? Where on the great path will we be aligned?

http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/
redbeard42 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 11:44 PM   #20
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

While I think everyone is being a little hard on the Op, I begrudgingly must agree. The Op's major point—while indeed a little difficult to decipher—is completely wrong.

There are always going to be rule breakers and, well, assholes that "abuse" providers in all ranges of the pay spectrum from $30 to $1,000. Yet I find (i) the Op's basic premise appears to be unsound at least in my experience because as price goes up, so does the amount of screening; and (ii) does the Op honestly believe that if someone were wealthy enough to pay someone else $1,000.00 per hour for "fun" (not even business!) that basic screening would divine information that would warrant not seeing that client? I would expect the job, references, and a google search to absolutely check out in those circumstances. I think your only reasonable chance of screening someone like that is going to be if their number is on the national blacklist, and that takes 30 seconds to check. Even so, if a psycho client really wanted to see you, Google Voice or a burn phone provides manageable ways around NBL, so it would indeed be a rare even to catch the psycho in the act...
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:24 AM   #21
happybanana
Valued Poster

Hmmm.... I want some of whatever the OP is sampling.... I must get to that ethereal realm she is on.
And Redbeard, I laughed so hard coffee came out my nose....

hB
happybanana is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:24 AM   #22
happybanana
Valued Poster

Hmmm.... I want some of whatever the OP is sampling.... I must get to that ethereal realm she is on.
And Redbeard, I laughed so hard coffee came out my nose....

hB
happybanana is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:53 AM   #23
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=happybanana;1056502649I laughed so hard coffee came out my nose....

hB[/QUOTE]

Ewwwwww......hope it wasn't too hot! Is that sorta like a caffeine enema, but at the other end? Hopefully, it at least cleared your sinus passages!

I kid! I Kid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OP
Apparently, being educated and actually having intelligence are on the entirely different ends of the spectrum.

^^^^ This ^^^^
Unfortunately that works for both genders. I used to have the prettiest doctor, but always chose to see his P.A., who is a woman, btw. Book smart and being uber pretty is all that, unless you need to maneuver around in the world. When that happens, as it often does to most, ya might need the ability to process at least a few complex thoughts and maybe some communication skills mixed with a dash of common sense. Either that, or attach yourself to someone who actually is, all that! ijs

Oh, sorry....what were ya'll discussin'?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 04:07 PM   #24
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

One of my all time fav,s holds double Doctorates .

We have had many a long conversation with each other .

They question was always in the back of my mind as to why she would choose to take such risk,s as she is employed in a very nice reg day time job Plus comes from a very affluent family .

With out getting to personal in this explanation it was explained this way to me .

She married early to much older man they had a baby together and after the baby was born she felt rejected by her husband . They got a divorce and she started to believe her self that she was undesirable .

Trust me that is the farthest thing from the truth about her being undesirable.

She explained to me What better way to prove my ex husband wrong than to not only have men that are willing to pay me for my company. But to be a very exclusive availability and pick and choose who i see as i want .

One of the degrees she holds is a doc in Psychology. Who am i to question her explanation of her self .

She is no longer in the hobby .I havent heard from her in a year its kinda sad for me but i wish her well in what ever she is doing .
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 09:42 PM   #25
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

I got what Zabrina was saying. I think there is an audience for her feelings, and this just wasn't it. Because us ladies span so many different understandings and Modus Operandi, I'm sure she understood that she was bound to offend more than a few.

But I've noticed the same thing. Ladies who only change their rates, but not their business practices. What she's saying (and what I feel as well) is that your rates should be indicative of your business practices and/or lifestyle. She seems offended that there are so many pretenders out there. I'm not. If she can get her rate, more power to her.

What I wish that we as 'courtesans' and 'companions' would stop doing is putting our clientele in a box. There is no 'upscale clientele'. Your upscale clientele just got a BnG from a BP girl last week. That guy you turned down for having references from only BP chicks dates all the UTR Vegas chicks at $5k/night. We should automatically assume that our clients have the power and will to do and pay whomever they want, and they are attracted to more than just 'your type'.

Some of the men on this site run Fortune 100 companies. I'm sure they see through the BS of some of these girls from a business perspective. I know from experience that when you're authentic in your practices, they know and appreciate it.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 08:36 AM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

ZS has been reasonably consistent in her perspective over time, and I don’t think she has said anything fundamentally different here than she did when she was active a year+ ago. This community attracts many different kinds of people and she comes across as one of the more different ones.

I have never met her so I am only going by her posts, but reading this OP and her submissive posts she is someone who sees things quite differently than I do. Yes, her education/intelligence comments can be taken as insulting—but they can also be taken as reflections of someone who is quite smart but didn’t do well in school/college because her mind did not conform to the “school solution”, and as Jaycee implies, carries a noticeable insecure angst towards those people who did do well.

Some people say insulting things because they are callous or jealous. Others say hurtful things because they are communicating on a different frequency than most people. It isn’t the same thing, but think Dr Brennan in the TV program Bones.

Or it could just be a very elaborate joke she is pulling on us.

I don't know, but her posts get replies and thus make this a more interesting forum.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 08:46 AM   #27
britneyboobiesxoxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99336
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
OMG lol women can be educated now?! Yippee! Now I can go to court reportin' school and make something of myself. Will I have to raise my rates and stop screening, though? This is really confusing. I'd better go lie down. All this thinking is hurting my pretty little head.
You're great :-) 😂
Xox
britneyboobiesxoxo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women