Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60013
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2015, 06:42 AM   #136
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You know what, this is my OP and if I hear one more chicken thingie, gay remark, or gratuitous insult then I WILL turn this car around and we will go back home.
Take chicken dick with you.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 11:29 AM   #137
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Odds are you will get mounted before the night is over chicken dick.
But you're the one who posted this very morning that you were *pollinated* eleven times while you were sleeping, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Quote:
I don't think any pollination is honest or thoughtful after they are elected.
Pollination? WTF????
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 11:58 AM   #138
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
But you're the one who posted this very morning that you were *pollinated* eleven times while you were sleeping, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
It is amazing the things you can lie about chicken dick. Have you had your well fucked ass mounted today chicken dick?
Old 02-15-2015, 01:12 PM   #139
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is amazing the things you can lie about chicken dick. Have you had your well fucked ass mounted today chicken dick?
But you're the stupid ignoramus who foolishly lets your emoticons do your talking for you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:46 PM   #140
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
But you're the stupid ignoramus who foolishly lets your emoticons do your talking for you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You are the ignorant ignoramus who replies to them chicken dick. You are nearing your old record of two weeks, good luck.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:51 PM   #141
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are the ignorant ignoramus who replies to them chicken dick. You are nearing your old record of two weeks, good luck.
Ultimately, and as stupid as you think they are, they are and will always remain your posts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:58 PM   #142
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ultimately, and as stupid as you think they are, they are and will always remain your posts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
They are your stupid replies chicken dick, If my emoticons are stupid how fucking stupid does that make you chicken dick?
Old 02-15-2015, 02:26 PM   #143
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Emotions? I B a Dipshit is the idiot that keeps calling everyone a odumbo lover and all the rest. Someone needs to call the white coats. He's loose again.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 02:36 PM   #144
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
They are your stupid replies chicken dick, If my emoticons are stupid how fucking stupid does that make you chicken dick?
Ultimately, any stupidity associated with your posts is yours, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Emotions? I B a Dipshit
Yes you are, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 02-15-2015, 03:27 PM   #145
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Actually, "U B Lying", Old=THUMPER, and you and the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion keep having your asses handed to you and it makes you whine like little girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Whine like little girls? Who the fuck are you, Hannibal Lecher?

When you finish hiding behind that comment, please present the statistical proof you mentioned in the second half of that incredible post, IBIdiot!
Actually, when you look at IB's reviews, and his desire to be an overseer on a plantation, yes, Lecher really is one of the things that comes to mind. It is quite sad when even in THIS business, on THIS web site, some guys like IB have such a difficult time finding a willing young lady. The whole slave thing does seem to take on some very deviant sexual overtones with some posters don't you think? Look at IB's incessant spewing of blatant sexual commentary mixed with power-politics.

Yep. A psychoanalyst would have a great time "examining" IB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You know what, this is my OP and if I hear one more chicken thingie, gay remark, or gratuitous insult then I WILL turn this car around and we will go back home.

Again, JD, I thank you for trying. It is interesting looking at this post and Whirley's post--both touch upon slavery from different perspectives. Whirley does--correctly I would argue--claim that slavery is wrong in his thread about Chris Como. But IB is surprisingly silent in responding to that post, or anywhere on that thread at all.

Seems that when I make almost the same comment on this thread, with no insults in my post, IB goes straight to insult laden meltdown mode.

Yes, IB shows his true colors once more. He twists in the wind based upon who posts, not based upon any moral beliefs. Hey IB, why the apparent different perspective in your little mind whether Whirley says slavery is wrong, or whether I do?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 03:36 PM   #146
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Actually, when you look at IB's reviews, and his desire to be an overseer on a plantation, yes, Lecher really is one of the things that comes to mind. It is quite sad when even in THIS business, on THIS web site, some guys like IB have such a difficult time finding a willing young lady. The whole slave thing does seem to take on some very deviant sexual overtones with some posters don't you think? Look at IB's incessant spewing of blatant sexual commentary mixed with power-politics.

Yep. A psychoanalyst would have a great time "examining" IB.

Again, JD, I thank you for trying. It is interesting looking at this post and Whirley's post--both touch upon slavery from different perspectives. Whirley does--correctly I would argue--claim that slavery is wrong in his thread about Chris Como. But IB is surprisingly silent in responding to that post, or anywhere on that thread at all.

Seems that when I make almost the same comment on this thread, with no insults in my post, IB goes straight to insult laden meltdown mode.

Yes, IB shows his true colors once more. He twists in the wind based upon who posts, not based upon any moral beliefs. Hey IB, why the apparent different perspective in your little mind whether Whirley says slavery is wrong, or whether I do?
You're a lying, trollish, pathetic little stalker, Old-THUMPER; your first trollish, stalking insult was cast at 97. Noticed that you couldn't back up your stupid POV that the Nazis committed their atrocities in the name of Christianity, Old-THUMPER; so, all you have left is to stalk and troll, Old-THUMPER.

Old 02-15-2015, 03:39 PM   #147
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ultimately, any stupidity associated with your posts is yours, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

]
Here chicken dick let's see what kind of stupid reply you have to these..LMAO Think carefully it will be yours.
Old 02-15-2015, 03:45 PM   #148
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here chicken dick let's see what kind of stupid reply you have to these..LMAO Think carefully it will be yours.

Your emoticons say you're cracked, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and everyone laughs at you, even the bros you sleep with, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Old 02-15-2015, 03:50 PM   #149
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your emoticons say you're cracked, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and everyone laughs at you, even the bros you sleep with, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
The laughing you hear is about you chicken dick. Especially the cartoon of your dad doing the chicken dance trying to get chickens to fall from the sky. The butt fucking bros are yours chicken dick.
Old 02-15-2015, 03:53 PM   #150
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
You're a lying, trollish, pathetic little stalker, Old-THUMPER; your first trollish, stalking insult was cast at 97. Noticed that you couldn't back up your stupid POV that the Nazis committed their atrocities in the name of Christianity, Old-THUMPER; so, all you have left is to stalk and troll, Old-THUMPER.
Why let's see what we have here: Two more IB lies. How novel of him.

Why yes, I did post at #97, but that was far from the beginning of the thread, no? In fact, I posted at #8. No insults, just a statement about the topic. By the time we get to #97 as you point out--YOU had already hijacked the thread into the cesspool. YOU, not me. Or now do you think #97 comes before #8? Do you know how many disgusting IB rants you injected into this thread PRIOR to the decidedly polite comment I made on #97? (Polite compared to your vomit).

So: IB lies, IB can't count, and IB wants to own slaves. Good work IB.

As to the Nazi's: so now you are defending them too. Might as well. Once you have caused sane people to lose all respect for you, what does it matter if you are pro-Nazi and pro-slavery. Just quit lying if you can (I know you likely can't). My comment was not about "whose name" the Nazi's committed atrocities. I said Christians have killed many other Christians and have justified "their" interpretation of the bible to do so. You can now either address what I did say, or shut up and admit you are a pathetic loser. Of course the third option you have is to continue being the IB we know and ridicule. Personally, I would bet you select that option.

So IB, are you going to post in the "God Given" thread or do you admit your intellectual and moral bankruptcy?

You DO love hearing yourself rant, don't you? So do we--it's the equivalent of feeding time at the zoo, and you are the baboon. The slightly retarded one.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women