Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2015, 10:53 AM   #46
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I said it appears the story is checking out to be true. I've seen it on numerous News sources that appear credible.

All I asked is why after the time line and various reports seem to confirm that the story is true....that you still doubt it. Is it because he is black? That was the question. Like the OJ Simpson jury didn't believe a white Cop...are you having a hard time believing a black working man?

And for the record, that last sentence of yours is a lie ....you were just not bright enough to understand our last conversation on lying.
Wrong again. You stated that if someone makes a mistake then that it is a lie. Regardless of whether or not it is believed to be 100% true at the time. If they tell a lie then they are a liar. You are a fucking liar.

IF it's true more kudos to him. I still find it hard to believe. Call me skeptical but don't try and pin the racism card on me you POS. The typical liberal response is to throw out the race card as soon as anyone doesn't believe what you believe. Fucking moron.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 12:37 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You lying sack of shit...that is not wtf I said. Are you to ignorant to admit you're to ignorant?

Just because a person is not smart enough to know they are telling a lie don't change the fact it is a lie. Take your lies for example. ..
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 02:06 PM   #48
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Looks like the story is checking out....could it be that you and Budman skepticism is having a hidden bias about Black men wanting to work?
I didn't know he was black, and that wouldn't matter anyway I believe it was mentioned he lived in Detroit. Michigan has some harsh winters, I wonder if he walked that far in -10 degrees. Or in heavy rain. I just find it hard to believe. I imagine myself in that situation. I think I would have found a way to accommodate myself a little better. Besides why does everything have to come back to race? I don't have a problem with black people. I only have a problem with what people do or say. If they happen to be black or a member of any other ethnic group so be it.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 02:15 PM   #49
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You lying sack of shit...that is not wtf I said. Are you to ignorant to admit you're to ignorant?

Just because a person is not smart enough to know they are telling a lie don't change the fact it is a lie. Take your lies for example. ..
You know god damn good and well that is what you said. You are a lying POS and you know it.

FYI. I don't hate anyone because they're black. I may hate someone but that's because they're fucking stupid. You certainly fall into the stupid category. I don't know about the black part. Fucking moron.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 03:36 PM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

[sarcasm alert] What? He's black? Take the car away and give it to s homeless white guy. What are they thinking? [end sarcasm]
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 03:56 PM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You know god damn good and well that is what you said. You are a lying POS and you know it.

FYI. I don't hate anyone because they're black. I may hate someone but that's because they're fucking stupid. You certainly fall into the stupid category. I don't know about the black part. Fucking moron.
Well then go back and reference the thread where I said that Pinocchio. Go ahead find the thread where I said wtf you say I said.

I asked you if you did not believe the story because it was a black man. I did not say a word about hate....you got issue's dude.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women