Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2015, 09:36 AM   #31
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by crozwell View Post
Thanx, I totally missed that lol
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 04:16 PM   #32
myg0t.tron
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
It didn't as there were no BCD activities listed. One of the other staff prematurely ejaculated giving PA credit. That has been corrected.
Chica, you make me laugh. DD already addressed this, but you needed to add your 2 sense why? Oh because you wanted to piss further, good moderator. No I am not a recycled member. but I am here to have some fun with some friends Chica shall we dance? you have more to lose than I. So far DD is the smart one of the bunch in this area.
myg0t.tron is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 04:24 PM   #33
myg0t.tron
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
It didn't as there were no BCD activities listed. One of the other staff prematurely ejaculated giving PA credit. That has been corrected.
While it is not necessary to write about all the graphic gory details... Point out specifically where it says i need to have more specifics in my review?
Old 02-04-2015, 04:26 PM   #34
myg0t.tron
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
True professionalism displayed toward another moderator... Maybe he should of corrected his own mistake if it was in fact a mistake.
Old 02-04-2015, 06:17 PM   #35
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

And here you are demanding integrity from the staff..

Not one thing ever suprises me anymore..
Your not happy because he corrected a mistake..if you need pa that bad..buy it...ijs..
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 08:35 PM   #36
dvae1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Not sure if this is the correct forum. IMO I believe the moderators, the gentlemen who review the reviews are a little up on themselves. I wrote a review for a local provider. Followed the format to the letter, filed in all the blanks. The reply back to me was that it did not pertain enough info for ROS so I would not be given premium member status. My reply was I really don't care about the status, just post the review, which BTW placed the provider in high regard. To this day review still has not been posted. My question is do the moderators need that much specific info so they can jerk off to the reviews. Is this site becoming like NR where only hobbists go for a quick glimpse. Personally with me I only write reviews if the provider gives me permission. As I only see a provider every 6-8 week hence few reviews. I would like providers opinions on this. Ok sometimes they get ROS but would they not want more reviews with a tad less info. I did reply back to the moderator asking what else I needed to add, seems like all the bases were covered.
dvae1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 08:47 PM   #37
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvae1 View Post
Not sure if this is the correct forum. IMO I believe the moderators, the gentlemen who review the reviews are a little up on themselves. I wrote a review for a local provider. Followed the format to the letter, filed in all the blanks. The reply back to me was that it did not pertain enough info for ROS so I would not be given premium member status. My reply was I really don't care about the status, just post the review, which BTW placed the provider in high regard. To this day review still has not been posted. My question is do the moderators need that much specific info so they can jerk off to the reviews. Is this site becoming like NR where only hobbists go for a quick glimpse. Personally with me I only write reviews if the provider gives me permission. As I only see a provider every 6-8 week hence few reviews. I would like providers opinions on this. Ok sometimes they get ROS but would they not want more reviews with a tad less info. I did reply back to the moderator asking what else I needed to add, seems like all the bases were covered.
No idea what you are saying here. The Mods don't post the reviews. You do. Even the shittiest review with no ROS still gets posted ... by the poster, not the Mod. Sure you hit the right keys on your keyboard?
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 10:57 PM   #38
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by myg0t.tron View Post
While it is not necessary to write about all the graphic gory details... Point out specifically where it says i need to have more specifics in my review?
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=16219
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1105393

Both threads are stuck at the top of the Upstate review forum.
And you are correct, it is not necessary to write all the gory graphic details. But its also not required that you receive PA credit for those reviews lacking the basic required elements either, namely that no BCD activities took place.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 10:59 PM   #39
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Chica shall we dance? you have more to lose than I.
Is that so?....please do elaborate.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 04:54 AM   #40
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Where is the popcorn?
I so love how all these newbies are so well versed in every dirty detail of this board. Gotta love it. Way to out yourselves as NOT being a newb when you come in like you do.
I do believe your q, if that's what you call it was answered by DD, so.... Like I said, where is the popcorn?
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 08:53 AM   #41
alphonse1948
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Huggy is this a boys in the band selfie? Which boy is oc the roadie?
alphonse1948 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 09:57 AM   #42
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphonse1948 View Post
Huggy is this a boys in the band selfie? Which boy is oc the roadie?
OSD is the muscular one. He gained much mass by grunting equipment.

I am the one with the hair running from my back up to the top of my neck.
The Drummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 10:08 AM   #43
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
True professionalism displayed toward another moderator... Maybe he should of corrected his own mistake if it was in fact a mistake.
It was a mistake
dearhunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women