Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35441
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2015, 02:07 PM   #61
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
The last wasn't in line with the topic of explicit language used in ads, but sadly, your proclivity to use vulgar language and as a weapon, speaks volumes about your character. At least to me.

First of all let me acknowledge your wonder use of colors. They can be so calming. I like the little backstory you filled in with my comments. The use of the word inappropriate is great also. I will add that to the list of my self description. let's see. So far I am Vulgar, Stupid, Suspected Kennedy Killer, Therapy Needing Vulgar Price Harasser. I said vulgar twice since you used it about 15 million times. Oh yea proclivity. They say your words are your banner and you pass with flying colors. To mix the use of colors with that word. It makes the hairs on my arm stand up. Please feel free to retort as you have. It's informative and entertaining. Maybe it will keep you from starting another thread about what you can't stand.[/QUOTE]

Now we're gettin' somewhere! Self reflection and admitting negative attributes about ourselves,can only lead to having better experiences for all concerned. Keep working at it....you'll get there! I have hope and You should too! If you prefer blue, I'm happy to respond in blue to you at all times, however, once again, I detected a bit of sarcasm......

Maybe you should add it to the list?

Edit: If you are indicating repetitive use of words bothers you, I'm happy to change those words every time. However, until I continuously pointed out your use of what appears to be your preference for profane words, you were aiming them at me and all those watching in a repetitive manner. Now you're not. Ain't it great! Change is good, and I thank you! Try not to backslide, but I'm happy to point it out again should it occur. I'm just helpful that way, ya know?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 02:20 PM   #62
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
First of all let me acknowledge your wonder use of colors. They can be so calming. I like the little backstory you filled in with my comments. The use of the word inappropriate is great also. I will add that to the list of my self description. let's see. So far I am Vulgar, Stupid, Suspected Kennedy Killer, Therapy Needing Vulgar Price Harasser. I said vulgar twice since you used it about 15 million times. Oh yea proclivity. They say your words are your banner and you pass with flying colors. To mix the use of colors with that word. It makes the hairs on my arm stand up. Please feel free to retort as you have. It's informative and entertaining. Maybe it will keep you from starting another thread about what you can't stand.
Now we're gettin' somewhere! Self reflection and admitting negative attributes about ourselves,can only lead to having better experiences for all concerned. Keep working at it....you'll get there! I have hope and You should too! If you prefer blue, I'm happy to respond in blue to you at all times, however, once again, I detected a bit of sarcasm......

Maybe you should add it to the list?[/QUOTE]

Again Yoda speaks!!! I am getting therapy from Yoda!!! Does this elevate me in any way? I hope so. I going to get all the mirrors I can just to reflect upon myself. I know Yoda doesn't have any. They would scare the shit out of her. Yoda doesn't need them anyway. She's so self reflected it's completely unnecessary. I kinda wonder now why she is even in the hobby at all. I know she thinks she is helping us lowly males by her availing herself to our presence. I think she would do so much more help going out into the world. She is after all Yoda. Fuck us lowly people. Now venture out and give reflection to the masses. Maybe write a book. Now only sell the book to the needy vulgar price harassers such as myself. Yoda is wise. Yoda is great. Yoda has anger issues.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 02:35 PM   #63
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Maybe you should add it to the list?
Again Yoda speaks!!! I am getting therapy from Yoda!!! Does this elevate me in any way? I hope so. I going to get all the mirrors I can just to reflect upon myself. I know Yoda doesn't have any. They would scare the shit out of her. Yoda doesn't need them anyway. She's so self reflected it's completely unnecessary. I kinda wonder now why she is even in the hobby at all. I know she thinks she is helping us lowly males by her availing herself to our presence. I think she would do so much more help going out into the world. She is after all Yoda. Fuck us lowly people. Now venture out and give reflection to the masses. Maybe write a book. Now only sell the book to the needy vulgar price harassers such as myself. Yoda is wise. Yoda is great. Yoda has anger issues.[/QUOTE]

Misdirecting anger at another, is not the same as self reflection, hon. Don't shoot the messenger, if you can help it. Someone's trying to tell you something, even if it is just an insignificant provider. If that doesn't make ME lowly, of all people and according to societal norms of acceptance, what does? However, I don't subscribe to anyone's way of thinking, except my own. I could teach ya how, but you appear to be in a foul mood at this time.

Btw, I love men! Those who behave as men, anyway. Why wouldn't I?

Edit: a little disappointed at the lack of self control in using your words. You already indicated you are aware of how I feel about that. Just trying to help, hon.
Old 01-17-2015, 03:07 PM   #64
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default On and on and on!

Quote:
Again Yoda speaks!!! I am getting therapy from Yoda!!! Does this elevate me in any way? I hope so. I going to get all the mirrors I can just to reflect upon myself. I know Yoda doesn't have any. They would scare the shit out of her. Yoda doesn't need them anyway. She's so self reflected it's completely unnecessary. I kinda wonder now why she is even in the hobby at all. I know she thinks she is helping us lowly males by her availing herself to our presence. I think she would do so much more help going out into the world. She is after all Yoda. Fuck us lowly people. Now venture out and give reflection to the masses. Maybe write a book. Now only sell the book to the needy vulgar price harassers such as myself. Yoda is wise. Yoda is great. Yoda has anger issues.
Misdirecting anger at another, is not the same as self reflection, hon. Don't shoot the messenger, if you can help it. Someone's trying to tell you something, even if it is just an insignificant provider. If that doesn't make ME lowly, of all people and according to societal norms of acceptance, what does? However, I don't subscribe to anyone's way of thinking, except my own. I could teach ya how, but you appear to be in a foul mood at this time.

Edit: a little disappointed at the lack of self control in using your words. You already indicated you are aware of how I feel about that. Just trying to help, hon.[/QUOTE]

Well there is no question that you don't subscribe to any ones way of thinking but your own. Well at least she is willing to teach us how. Again Yoda has the description for how a man should behave. I guess we should be subservient to your beliefs and wishes and try our best to fall into your "man" category. As long as we do what you want we are considered a man. By the way are you into the DOM scene? Ever see that person that you want to tell them they have an issue and they plug their ears and shake their head? I guess that can be considered thinking your own way. The best thing you can do now is go back to your WKs Maybe you consider them male concubines. Please don't raise their rates on account of me. Let them have the bliss you give them by your presence.. Oh yea make sure you color for them.
Old 01-17-2015, 03:21 PM   #65
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Edit: a little disappointed at the lack of self control in using your words. You already indicated you are aware of how I feel about that. Just trying to help, hon.
Well there is no question that you don't subscribe to any ones way of thinking but your own. Well at least she is willing to teach us how. Again Yoda has the description for how a man should behave. I guess we should be subservient to your beliefs and wishes and try our best to fall into your "man" category. As long as we do what you want we are considered a man. By the way are you into the DOM scene? Ever see that person that you want to tell them they have an issue and they plug their ears and shake their head? I guess that can be considered thinking your own way. The best thing you can do now is go back to your WKs Maybe you consider them male concubines. Please don't raise their rates on account of me. Let them have the bliss you give them by your presence.. Oh yea make sure you color for them. [/QUOTE]

I don't have WKs, but I do have gentleman friends, who respect that I can hold my own in battling wits or dealing with someone who is clearly having a temper tantrum. They know they don't HAVE to say a word. Rather they sit back and watch in amazement as time after time, I prove almost everything I say. Do you see any of my friends on this thread acting as if I need some kind of help? It's because I don't NEED their help to deal with issues. Now, when things calm down, they may chime in and I appreciate their support if/when that happens.

You keep mentioning colors, do ya want the blue or not? Do ya find it calming? I only used it before, because your bold black lettering needed a little something, to separate the dialogue. If it bothers you and I feel the need to respond like that again, just say so, I'm creative and can figure something else out. Or, you could save us both a little time and trouble and tell me exactly how you prefer to see me handle that. I certainly wouldn't want to upset you.
Old 01-17-2015, 03:39 PM   #66
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well there is no question that you don't subscribe to any ones way of thinking but your own. Well at least she is willing to teach us how. Again Yoda has the description for how a man should behave. I guess we should be subservient to your beliefs and wishes and try our best to fall into your "man" category. As long as we do what you want we are considered a man. By the way are you into the DOM scene? Ever see that person that you want to tell them they have an issue and they plug their ears and shake their head? I guess that can be considered thinking your own way. The best thing you can do now is go back to your WKs Maybe you consider them male concubines. Please don't raise their rates on account of me. Let them have the bliss you give them by your presence.. Oh yea make sure you color for them.
I don't have WKs, but I do have gentleman friends, who respect that I can hold my own in battling wits or dealing with someone who is clearly having a temper tantrum. They know they don't HAVE to say a word. Rather they sit back and watch in amazement as time after time, I prove almost everything I say. Do you see any of my friends on this thread acting as if I need some kind of help. It's because I don't NEED their help to deal with issues. Now, when things calm down, they may chime in and I appreciate their support if/when that happens.

You keep mentioning colors, do ya want the blue or not? Do ya find it calming? I only used it before, because your bold black lettering needed a little something, to separate the dialogue. If it bothers you and I feel the need to respond like that again, just say so, I'm creative and can figure something else out. Or, you could save us both a little time and trouble and tell me exactly how you prefer to see me handle that. I certainly wouldn't want to upset you.[/QUOTE]

Wow! They say self love is a good thing. You must be so full of it that it just spills out of you. Maybe there is another word for it also. Socio? something. I forget. Concei? shit I forgot that one too. Narcis? shit that got me too. I do think that the one thing you might me lacking in is humor. You know words formed together to form something funny. I don't think you got that gene when they passed it out. Now self love? You were number one in line. Your attempt to associate my color comment might have been an attempt at humor. I give it a big so so. Not bad. Keep working on it and I will strive to elevate myself to your gentleman man description. You see we can help each other. Now who said there's no middle ground? I do like the colors though. Maybe green next time. It might remind you of all the extra money your going to make raising your rates, Whoopee!!!Your rich!!!!
Old 01-17-2015, 03:57 PM   #67
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don't have WKs, but I do have gentleman friends, who respect that I can hold my own in battling wits or dealing with someone who is clearly having a temper tantrum. They know they don't HAVE to say a word. Rather they sit back and watch in amazement as time after time, I prove almost everything I say. Do you see any of my friends on this thread acting as if I need some kind of help. It's because I don't NEED their help to deal with issues. Now, when things calm down, they may chime in and I appreciate their support if/when that happens.

You keep mentioning colors, do ya want the blue or not? Do ya find it calming? I only used it before, because your bold black lettering needed a little something, to separate the dialogue. If it bothers you and I feel the need to respond like that again, just say so, I'm creative and can figure something else out. Or, you could save us both a little time and trouble and tell me exactly how you prefer to see me handle that. I certainly wouldn't want to upset you.

Wow! They say self love is a good thing. You must be so full of it that it just spills out of you. Maybe there is another word for it also. Socio? something. I forget. Concei? shit I forgot that one too. Narcis? shit that got me too. I do think that the one thing you might me lacking in is humor. You know words formed together to form something funny. I don't think you got that gene when they passed it out. Now self love? You were number one in line. Your attempt to associate my color comment might have been an attempt at humor. I give it a big so so. Not bad. Keep working on it and I will strive to elevate myself to your gentleman man description. You see we can help each other. Now who said there's no middle ground? I do like the colors though. Maybe green next time. It might remind you of all the extra money your going to make raising your rates, Whoopee!!!Your rich!!!![/QUOTE]

Dude! Your words....you're backsliding more than ya should!

There's not a single thing wrong with me loving me. If I didn't, how could I possibly expect anyone else to? Well adjusted and intelligence, does not a narcissist make. I detest narcissistic behavior on one hand, yet much like this dialogue, i find narcissists to be a source of cheap entertainment, on the other! I've known one extreme narcissist, and I could tell ya some stories, but we'll save that for another time.

Don't be hatin' (a typical response, btw) because I can make a living doing and providing something wonderful when all the right things fall into place. One of them being, a gent not sticking his hand in my pocket cause he thinks someone else got the same for less.

I hate you don't appreciate my sense of humor, but just know, my phone's been ringing off the wall, and I get lotsa messages from those who do. However, I suppose there's a chance you have folks who think you're funny too. Right?
Old 01-17-2015, 04:20 PM   #68
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default lol

Quote:
Wow! They say self love is a good thing. You must be so full of it that it just spills out of you. Maybe there is another word for it also. Socio? something. I forget. Concei? shit I forgot that one too. Narcis? shit that got me too. I do think that the one thing you might me lacking in is humor. You know words formed together to form something funny. I don't think you got that gene when they passed it out. Now self love? You were number one in line. Your attempt to associate my color comment might have been an attempt at humor. I give it a big so so. Not bad. Keep working on it and I will strive to elevate myself to your gentleman man description. You see we can help each other. Now who said there's no middle ground? I do like the colors though. Maybe green next time. It might remind you of all the extra money your going to make raising your rates, Whoopee!!!Your rich!!!!

There's not a single thing wrong with me loving me. If I didn't, how could I possibly expect anyone else to? Well adjusted and intelligence, does not a narcissist make. I detest narcissistic behavior on one hand, yet much like this dialogue, i find narcissists to be a source of cheap entertainment! I've known one extreme narcissist, and I could tell ya some stories, but we'll save that for another time.

Don't be hatin' (a typical response, btw) because I can make a living doing and providing something wonderful when all the right things fall into place. One of them being, a gent not sticking his hand in my pocket cause he thinks someone else got the same for less.

I hate you don't appreciate my sense of humor, but just know, my phone's been ringing off the wall, and I get lotsa messages from those who do. However, I suppose there's a chance you have folks who think you're funny too. Right?[/QUOTE]

I love your eloquent choice of words. With you involved how could it be anything other than wonderful. I ain't be hatin though. (Love that line.) Did you look around the corner ? I think there are guys out there trying to get into your pocket. They are trying to get discounts. Evil bastards. Does the word paranoid stick out to you at all? I'm sure your phone is ringing off the hook. Your message box is probably full. Now what they want or what they say we will just have to trust Yoda is telling the truth. I think I called but it was busy. I was just leaving a helpline number though.
Old 01-17-2015, 04:28 PM   #69
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Hmmmmmm, Yoda taint ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 04:45 PM   #70
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

There's not a single thing wrong with me loving me. If I didn't, how could I possibly expect anyone else to? Well adjusted and intelligence, does not a narcissist make. I detest narcissistic behavior on one hand, yet much like this dialogue, i find narcissists to be a source of cheap entertainment! I've known one extreme narcissist, and I could tell ya some stories, but we'll save that for another time.

I hate you don't appreciate my sense of humor, but just know, my phone's been ringing off the wall, and I get lotsa messages from those who do. However, I suppose there's a chance you have folks who think you're funny too. Right?

I love your eloquent choice of words. With you involved how could it be anything other than wonderful. I ain't be hatin. (Love that line.) Did you look around the corner though? I think there are guys out there trying to get into your pocket. They are trying to get discounts. Evil bastards. Does the word paranoid stick out to you at all? I'm sure your phone is ringing off the hook. Your message box is probably full. Now what they want or what they say we will just have to trust Yoda is telling the truth. I think I called but it was busy. I was just leaving a helpline number though. [/QUOTE]

Ah see....you're trying! I strive for nothing less than wonderful! What do you strive for?

Sarcasm is used in all kinda ways, excuse me if I misunderstood your blatant referral of the supposed riches headed my way. Do ya think I don't know most men are intimidated by an intelligent woman, even if she is sexy? Do ya think I don't know what happens to outspoken providers when someone isn't paying attention? Lies being told where she can't see or defend herself? If I'm paranoid, it's justifiable, and we all know it!

Ya see, I actually do pay attention to others behaviors and how they affect me as a provider. I learn and see and can actually connect dots. Don't be acting like your some kinda psychological expert, because, I'm willing to bet a dollar, if you even have any knowledge of psychology or even practiced it, you were a failure. I spent 13 years working in a psychological setting, and to what degree I'll not allude to at this time on a public board. I got out, because the suffering was plentiful, the advances in knowledge and treatments weren't being utilized as I'd hoped, and it became time for me to move onto something else.

Ya know, folks really should know more about who they are addressing on this board when they address them at all. We all have things that shape our lives and knowledge. I am not "just a little ass" as another gent doesn't mind stating of all providers. I'm a myriad of other experiences, which makes me kinda awesome! I'm not the expert at much, but I do have a great knowledge base, and a terrific sense of humor! You can love me, or you can hate me. It's fine....I don't really aim for folks to hate me though. Just try to appreciate that all the women here, whether they participate or not, do have a little something else to them, other than providing. I certainly try to treat the gents that way, until they, as individuals, show me there's no sense in even trying.

I'm gonna take a break, but will be back later tonight....maybe. If not, everyone have a great evening!
Old 01-17-2015, 05:30 PM   #71
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default uh huh

Quote:
I love your eloquent choice of words. With you involved how could it be anything other than wonderful. I ain't be hatin. (Love that line.) Did you look around the corner though? I think there are guys out there trying to get into your pocket. They are trying to get discounts. Evil bastards. Does the word paranoid stick out to you at all? I'm sure your phone is ringing off the hook. Your message box is probably full. Now what they want or what they say we will just have to trust Yoda is telling the truth. I think I called but it was busy. I was just leaving a helpline number though.
Ah see....you're trying! I strive for nothing less than wonderful! What do you strive for?

Sarcasm is used in all kinda ways, excuse me if I misunderstood your blatant referral of the supposed riches headed my way. Do ya think I don't know most men are intimidated by an intelligent woman, even if she is sexy? Do ya think I don't know what happens to outspoken providers when someone isn't paying attention? Lies being told where she can't see or defend herself? If I'm paranoid, it's justifiable, and we all know it!

Ya see, I actually do pay attention to others behaviors and how they affect me as a provider. I learn and see and can actually connect dots. Don't be acting like your some kinda psychological expert, because, I'm willing to bet a dollar, if you even have any knowledge of psychology or even practiced it, you were a failure. I spent 13 years working in a psychological setting, and to what degree I'll not allude to at this time on a public board. I got out, because the suffering was plentiful, the advances in knowledge and treatments weren't being utilized as I'd hoped, and it became time for me to move onto something else.

Ya know, folks really should know more about who they are addressing on this board when they address them at all. We all have things that shape our lives and knowledge. I am not "just a little ass" as another gent doesn't mind stating of all providers. I'm a myriad of other experiences, which makes me kinda awesome! I'm not the expert at much, but I do have a great knowledge base, and a terrific sense of humor! You can love me, or you can hate me. It's fine....I don't really aim for folks to hate me though. Just try to appreciate that all the women here, whether they participate or not, do have a little something else to them, other than providing. I certainly try to treat the gents that way, until they, as individuals, show me there's no sense in even trying.

I'm gonna take a break, but will be back later tonight....maybe. If not, everyone have a great evening![/QUOTE]

I guess I can't get you to take off the blinders. Ignorance is bliss. I bet in all your responses I can count 50 ways you proclaimed your wonderfulness and a 100 times you alluded to me being vulgar. Maybe 50 times that I was less than a decent person. Now to top it off you proclaim that I am a life failure also. I won't even list my successes because you will just top me with your wonderfulness. I tried not to complete the word earlier but it seems you just don't see your narcissistic. I guess that's the definition of the word itself. Failure to see oneself other than superior to others. I will wish you well in your field of self proclamation. Yoda does as Yoda wants because after all she is Yoda. I guess I was correct in choosing green earlier but I chose the wrong reason. Instead of money being the reason we should be green because of all the envy you create. If we were only good enough
Old 01-17-2015, 06:42 PM   #72
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Maxi, I am not even reading all the back and forth between you and burkalini anymore but, to stay on topic, I don't think any sort of indecent ad can be as damaging as someone losing their cool online. It is just not worth it. Let it go. This gent won't be your client and the gents who would be potential clients are in the background "listening". Not worth it.

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:25 PM   #73
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
Maxi, I am not even reading all the back and forth between you and burkalini anymore but, to stay on topic, I don't think any sort of indecent ad can be as damaging as someone losing their cool online. It is just not worth it. Let it go. This gent won't be your client and the gents who would be potential clients are in the background "listening". Not worth it.

Camille
Sweetheart,

I apologize for your thread getting jacked, if that means anything at all to you. Now, I don't know ya, but if ya haven't kept up with your own thread, try not to talk down to a lady who has a few years on you doing what we do and dealing with gents who are constantly trying to run our rates. I'm sure you're a sweetheart and no disrespect intended, but if you're gonna school me, at least bring yourself up to speed. K? When ladies pit against one another, some of these professional hobbyists jump all over that. Please know, my cool is intact, and until you've read the posts, don't infer otherwise, unless of course, you're a yes girl, and if that's the case....have at it, hon. Never think for a moment gents like Burkilini are, or ever will be, my intended audience of gents I'd consider seeing. Thanks, hon.

Burk, ms Fox is correct, we hijacked her thread. I've apologized several times, but I had a point to make on not only my behalf, but unbeknownst or realized by her, also on her behalf and every other lady's on this board. Please stop advocating silly untrue things that would cause her, me, or any other lady to put up with unnecessary nonsense from a whole bunch of gents.

I'm done here, so if anyone else wants to dress me down where I can have the opportunity to respond, please do so via email, and I'm happy to share how and why I feel the way I do. Otherwise, well....go to town.
Old 01-17-2015, 07:39 PM   #74
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default Yup

Quote:
Sweetheart,

I apologize for your thread getting jacked, if that means anything at all to you. Now, I don't know ya, but if ya haven't kept up with your own thread, try not to talk down to a lady who has a few years on you doing what we do and dealing with gents who are constantly trying to run our rates. I'm sure you're a sweetheart and no disrespect intended, but if you're gonna school me, at least bring yourself up to speed. K? When ladies pit against one another, some of these professional hobbyists jump all over that. Please know, my cool is intact, and until you've read the posts, don't infer otherwise, unless of course, you're a yes girl, and if that's the case....have at it, hon. Never think for a moment gents like Burkilini are, or ever will be, my intended audience of gents I'd consider seeing. Thanks, hon.

Burk, ms Fox is correct, we hijacked her thread. I've apologized several times, but I had a point to make on not only my behalf, but unbeknownst or realized by her, also on her behalf and every other lady's on this board. Please stop advocating silly untrue things that would cause her, me, or any other lady to put up with unnecessary nonsense from a whole bunch of gents.

I'm done here, so if anyone else wants to dress me down where I can have the opportunity to respond, please do so via email, and I'm happy to share how and why I feel the way I do. Otherwise, well....go to town.

She said it all. I will apologize for the hijack but for nothing I said to Yoda. She apparently hates being dressed down.( Isn't that difficult in this business. Oh that's undressed.) But she is correct on the thread hijack. I will let this go. After all I have about four more of her I can't stand this threads to comment on. I do likem saucy.
Old 01-17-2015, 11:11 PM   #75
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Oh you wicked young lady! I am quietly riding the bus this evening, minding my own business, looking for new posts via my phone. And I find THIS! I don't have a mirror to look in but I am sure I turned as red as a ripe tomato reading your comment.

Again, thank you for the kind words pretty young lady, but now I know you also have a bit of a sinister side.
You are welcome. I try to remain out of most of the drama but I can't help being observant. I do admit I'm sometimes pragmatic to a fault and if given the inclination have a bit of a sharp tongue. I deeply value not hurting others so that stays my words often.

Back to the original subject of the thread....since it seem imminent that I will soon have to write ads would something like the below toe the line between vulgar and refined enough?

"I truly wish to create a complete experience. Imagine walking into my well appointed incall and being greeted by a genuine smile. You follow me to the kitchen while I'm putting the finishing touches to your homemade meal and pouring your favorite drink. I have already poured your favorite drink. I walk up to you with your drink in hand, kiss your cheek, rub my natural C's against you side and whisper just how glad I am that you are here so you can satisfy your hunger...and how I know your cock will take care of mine."

Too much? Not enough? I have zero experience writing ads so I don't know how far to take it. Just the word "cock" seems like it might be too much for an ad.
SA Angel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women