Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2015, 04:19 AM   #31
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I am completely amused by how jackwagons like you are suddenly supporters of the French. Fucking hypocrite.

How much support did the French offer us after 3,000 Americans died? They have consistently been the most vocal critic of American policy in the middle-east for the past ten years.

But, then....nothing surpasses your desire to criticize and attempt to belittle our President, right? Shit, you'll even side with the French.

I'm not sure what you're reading but I don't really see many here supporting France. What I see are people who support the west and have questions (a radical notion) about the competency and judgement of the president and his people. Has it become unpatriotic to question the president now. Hillary Clinton thought just the opposite when Bush was president and even Teddy Roosevelt thought it was patriotic to question the president.

Actually I think I would put Iran at the top of the list. Followed by North Korea, Indonesia, Yeman, Syria, Russia...I don't think France makes the top ten. Your president belittled himself.

As for fear, do you realize that Eisenhower and even Clinton visited the DMZ between North Korea and South Korea? FDR met with Churchill on a ship in the Atlantic with the U-boats sailing around. FDR went to North Africa while there was still fighting in Europe. Sometimes leaders have to take chances.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 05:02 AM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
As for fear, do you realize that Eisenhower and even Clinton visited the DMZ between North Korea and South Korea? FDR met with Churchill on a ship in the Atlantic with the U-boats sailing around. FDR went to North Africa while there was still fighting in Europe. Sometimes leaders have to take chances.
Obaminable does.

Golf can be dangerous, if other golfers are allowed on the course.

I remember one time accidentally hitting a Mockingbird in the head with a t-shot as he was unfortunately low flying about 100 feet or so in front of the t-box. It apparently didn't kill him, because it was kind of a glancing blow. It wasn't on purpose.

But it does seem that if Hillarious can brave sniper fire deboarding or boarding in Europe, that Obaminable could "man up" and show the world he's not the chicken-shit he really is......at least he could bite his lower lip and pretend.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 07:13 AM   #33
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Obaminable does.

Golf can be dangerous, if other golfers are allowed on the course.

I remember one time accidentally hitting a Mockingbird in the head with a t-shot as he was unfortunately low flying about 100 feet or so in front of the t-box. It apparently didn't kill him, because it was kind of a glancing blow. It wasn't on purpose.

But it does seem that if Hillarious can brave sniper fire deboarding or boarding in Europe, that Obaminable could "man up" and show the world he's not the chicken-shit he really is......at least he could bite his lower lip and pretend.
You probably cheated and carded a birdie for that hole.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 07:16 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You probably cheated and carded a birdie for that hole.
No, but it did give my ball a little "lift" as it skipped off the top of his head, even though it undoubtedly slowed it down. Which probably kept it out of the trees at the dog leg ahead. I was worried about the bird and his/her "hang over," but after a tumbling crash landing, he/she scrambled up and hauled ass again at low altitude.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:48 AM   #35
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

BO sent 3 high level White House reps to Browns funeral......

Where was Biden?
Where was Kerry?
Where was Sharpton?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 09:33 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
BO sent 3 high level White House reps to Browns funeral......

Where was Biden?
Where was Kerry?
Where was Sharpton?
Has the Black terrorist had a "service" yet?
Old 01-13-2015, 02:01 PM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
FDR met with Churchill on a ship in the Atlantic with the U-boats sailing around.

Er, U-boats don't sail. Swimming? Churning? Circling? Sliding? Slithering? Slinking? Cruising? Diving? Navigating?

Carry on, admiral....
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 03:50 PM   #38
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In naval parlance, the sail (American usage) or fin (European/Commonwealth usage) of a submarine is the tower-like structure found on the dorsal (topside) surface of submarines. Submarine sails once housed the conning tower (command and communications data center), the periscope(s), radar and communications masts (antenna), though most of these functions have now been relocated to the hull proper (and so the sail is no longer considered a "conning tower").[1]
When above the water's surface, the sail serves as an observation platform.[2] It also provides an entrance and exit point on the submarine that has enough freeboard to prevent the submarine being swamped. Underwater the sail acts as a vertical stabilizer. In some submarines, the sail also supports diving planes which are control surfaces used for underwater stability and steering.[1]
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:04 PM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Judy has a WK coming to his rescue.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:32 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Er, U-boats don't sail. ...
Most "boats" can make "headway" with some rudder control applied, if the "breeze' is sufficiently strong to put pressure on the vertical (and even side) shapes extending from the deck and particularly if the prevailing breeze is off the port or starboard stern quarter.

Carry on, Captain.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:45 PM   #41
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You really are a completely ignorant jackass, aren't you? Go suck Dick Cheney's cock.
Why the anger, Timmy Boy?
Tough day?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 05:50 PM   #42
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am completely amused by how jackwagons like you are suddenly supporters of the French. Fucking hypocrite.

How much support did the French offer us after 3,000 Americans died? They have consistently been the most vocal critic of American policy in the middle-east for the past ten years.

But, then....nothing surpasses your desire to criticize and attempt to belittle our President, right? Shit, you'll even side with the French.
If you dislike the French, then I say, "Vive la France"
Old 01-13-2015, 05:51 PM   #43
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Judy has a WK coming to his rescue.
According to WTF, you are a motherfucking racist.
Others call you a butter bar asshat!!

So, which do you prefer?
Old 01-13-2015, 06:38 PM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
According to WTF, you are a motherfucking racist.
Others call you a butter bar asshat!!

So, which do you prefer?
Have you gone bat shit crazy? Or just been taking those "smart pills " again?
Old 01-14-2015, 02:24 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The President's mouth piece said today that security for the President could not be assured under such short notice.

Really? The Prime Minister of Israel was there. Could anybody possibly need more security than that?
If you didn't catch the latest, which is supported by Jimmie "Peanut Gallery" Carter, the President was not aware that the world leaders were going to gather in Paris to stand up against world terrorism with the marchers in Paris, because his "staff" didn't tell him about it (it was reported in the media), and Mr. "Peanut Gallery" chimed in that "the president" had just returned from vacation, and he had a lot going on and he was too busy to go on such short notice. Mr. "Peanut Gallery" said he "understands" that as a former president.

Since Mr. "Peanut Gallery" was on vacation for four years, it's understandable.

Isn't he also in favor of "normalizing" relations with the Russian puppet, Cuba? Is there anything going on down in Cuba that they don't know about it? Or is it only when World Leaders have a meeting that they don't know about?

Hillarious was right on that one, and I really hate to admit it:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women