Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2015, 03:18 PM   #286
redman242
The Bearded Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets View Post
I honestly read the first part of the thread, skimmed through and jumped I'm with my opinion.
You should go back 3 pages and read from there to the end. Skip over where people are bashing each other and you will know just about everything that is going on.

Pay close attention to what JayceeRivers and Whispers have to say.
redman242 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 03:23 PM   #287
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 227551
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I see that just seeing if your statement was directed towards me! I honestly don't like reading but I'm the sweetest most genuine gal you'll ever meet! Don't judge a book by its cover
NikkiSecrets is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 04:05 PM   #288
MsMochaLatta22
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 274442
My ECCIE Reviews

I WANT A SD!
ASAP! HIRING!
MsMochaLatta22 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 05:09 PM   #289
redman242
The Bearded Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMochaLatta22 View Post
I WANT A SD!
ASAP! HIRING!
Well there is your first mistake, you are not hiring a SD.
redman242 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 05:36 PM   #290
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMochaLatta22 View Post
I WANT A SD!
ASAP! HIRING!
You are the epitome of why hookers dont get it.
thank you for proving my point that hookers would never be a sugar baby.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 05:40 PM   #291
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets View Post
Yes I see that just seeing if your statement was directed towards me! I honestly don't like reading but I'm the sweetest most genuine gal you'll ever meet! Don't judge a book by its cover
Lol,
you cant make this shit up.
classy hahaha haha uh heh.
Old 01-05-2015, 07:50 PM   #292
Cayde1129
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248000
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a fetish for older men and even prefer them to be married. I like making them feel young again and appreciate their experiences of life and what knowledge I can learn from them. I tell some of my clients that talk about the skinny perfect girls and how they don't do a good job at body rubs...remember that girl with the hot body and fake boobs...she thinks 40 is old and you are fat because you dont have a ken doll chest... I think your sexy and just because I'm a provider does not mean I'm to stupid to do anything else...I love it because I have a high sex drive and it turns me on to see the power of my amazing touch, and how it makes people euphoric. Even had guys in 40s and 50s shake like a virgin and say they never been touched that way. The most amazing feeling in the world is giving a guy an erection that said he hadn't had one in several years but still liked to be touched.
Cayde1129 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:29 PM   #293
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

@GY6. First, let me say that, by all appearances, you are a very good Sugar Daddy. You have taken a rudderless young lady to someone with professional accomplishments and a degree of financial security. I'm sure that you have given her exposure to many experiences she would not otherwise have had the opportunity to enjoy. Kudos to you, sir. However, I do have an issue. While you seem to have no hesitation to respond derisively to the ladies who, by all indications, are obviously not Sugar Baby material; your silence regarding the exchange between Jaycee Rivers and Whispers is deafening. In my opinion, that exchange was among the better ones I have encountered on this board. Both individuals conducted themselves with respect and decorum and their postings were very well thought out and well articulated. I would be curious to hear your thoughts on that exchange and to hear if, like Whispers, you could at least acknowledge that it is possible that a provider could be a SB. Not likely, not common, most unusual, needle in a haystack, but at least possible. Why do I care about your thoughts? To be perfectly honest, I really don't care what conclusion you might come to as it will not affect my opinions. I'm just curious if you could possible be at least open minded enough to acknowledge the possibility. Best wishes to you for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2015!!!
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:30 PM   #294
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Please do not mistake my views on a provider being a Sugar Baby as being much different than GotYour6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulatethemind View Post
While you seem to have no hesitation to respond derisively to the ladies who, by all indications, are obviously not Sugar Baby material; your silence regarding the exchange between Jaycee Rivers and Whispers is deafening.

In my opinion, that exchange was among the better ones I have encountered on this board. Both individuals conducted themselves with respect and decorum and their postings were very well thought out and well articulated. I would be curious to hear your thoughts on that exchange and to hear if, like Whispers, you could at least acknowledge that it is possible that a provider could be a SB.
Thank-you for the props but I think you misread my conclusions.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I have been very close minded on this subject for a long time and although I cannot say at this moment my views have changed you have presented your opinions in such a manner that I cannot simply discount them as I tend to do most others.... well ALL others is probably more accurate....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I will have to continue to believe that a Provider turned SugarBaby is as believable as Abominable Snowmen, Big Foot and that Cops can't lie when entrapping you.....

GotYour6 and I most often hit with a hard edge. You will find many similar comments to his in the mix in this and other threads.........

I, on occasion, will pause to engage someone that presents themselves in a well thought out manner in the same manner they use to convey their ideas. The exchange with Ms. Rivers was very refreshing and brought forth a lot of information.

Please do not mistake the civility displayed in my exchange with Ms Rivers to be any endorsement for the possibility that a Provider can be a Sugar Baby on my part. I still do not believe it possible. Perhaps overtime Ms Rivers will convince me otherwise but for now that has not happened.

Please see the above 2 quotes from my posts for clarification......

Ms. Rivers presents herself in a manner no other Provider I have encountered on these boards has and no logical person could simply discount her views having read her argument. In regards to GotYour6..... You assume too much in thinking he might have read the exchange. He's wasted plenty of time already getting to know my views and I am way to wordy at times for his likes......

I acknowledge Ms Rivers views and the reasoning behind them...... It is the best position statement I have ever seen a lady make here and she displays something NO OTHER lady has in discussing the need for a Provider to set aside what she has learned and be open to establishing trust in manners she might not be used to. No lady has ever made that argument before or used an example that is straight out of the methodology I employ...

Where her argument fails with me is that I don't believe, from experience, that a provider can execute what she has displayed she can understand.......

I believe Ms Rivers knows and understands what it takes......but she is presenting her views as a Provider. Not as a Sugar Baby. She acknowledges that herself.

I think if she was making her case as a Sugar Baby that at some time in the past WAS a Provider I would possibly think differently but only after getting to know her much better so that I could come to believe she is not simply good at reading a person and telling them what she comes to know they want to hear. In her exchanges with me she acknowledged as well as proved she is very skilled in her ability to adapt and mirror a man in order be what he needs her to be.

One MAJOR difference between Providers and ever single lady I have taken as a Mistress or SB over the year(s that was with me 6 months or more) is the fact that not a single one of those ladies EVER repeated the experience with any other man when their time with me ended. Each and Every one grew as a person, educated themselves, began a new career, fell in love with and partnered with a man that they are still with today. (not me)... Thoe that have heard the stories know that I have ALWAYS lost the best ones to love..... Not love for me.... but to finding themselves in a position where Mr. RIght finds them and wins their heart in a manner that their time with me has to end.......

I do not believe being a Sugar Baby is a life style choice...... I believe that it is a bridge from some rocky place in a ladies life to a much more fulfilling and rewarding life more in line with the expected norm of society......

If that were not to have happened I would feel that I failed them in my responsibility to mentor and help them grow as individuals. I would feel very negatively about my actions for one of them to have NEEDED anyone else after me......

Most Providers refuse to see it as anything other than an extended P4P arrangement and even when entering one seem to end up back in the hobby not having capitalized on what is possible and most likely having proved out the arguments that a provider cannot be a Sugar Baby.

I find Ms. Rivers to be very unique in her understanding of what being a Sugar Baby can be. I learned a good bit from my exchange with her. But I still share the same view as GotYour6.

I would very much enjoy hearing the tale of the right man coming along that can set aside all I believe most of us cannot that meets Ms Rivers and gives her the opportunity to prove what she has stated in a manner that takes her away from this community and sets her on a new path never to look back......

For now..... Pretty woman will remain an enjoyable movie experience
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:51 PM   #295
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=Whispers;1056215854]

Providers make for excellent Sugar Babies.
No. They don't
But.......

OK. Maybe JayceeRivers could but not any others.

Excuse me, but is this not an admission that, at the very least, a provider could potentially become a Sugar Baby????

stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:01 PM   #296
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

Whisper, I want to thank you for humoring my point of view and acknowledging my argument. I find your presentation thoughtful and considerate despite the differing points of view.

With this said, I once again bow out of this debate.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:24 PM   #297
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post

With this said, I once again bow out of this debate.
We'll see you back tomorrow

This is (one of) the most circular thread(s) ever. Minds are not being opened. Some people just like hearing themselves type...which is okay I guess....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:19 AM   #298
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulatethemind View Post
@GY6. However, I do have an issue. While you seem to have no hesitation to respond derisively to the ladies who, by all indications, are obviously not Sugar Baby material; your silence regarding the exchange between Jaycee Rivers and Whispers is deafening. In my opinion, that exchange was among the better ones I have encountered on this board. Both individuals conducted themselves with respect and decorum and their postings were very well thought out and well articulated.

I would be curious to hear your thoughts on that exchange and to hear if, like Whispers, you could at least acknowledge that it is possible that a provider could be a SB. Not likely, not common, most unusual, needle in a haystack, but at least possible. Why do I care about your thoughts? To be perfectly honest, I really don't care what conclusion you might come to as it will not affect my opinions. I'm just curious if you could possible be at least open minded enough to acknowledge the possibility. Best wishes to you for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2015!!!
If you want me to say it could be done then yes, it could be.
I am sure some place in this world it has been.
I am also sure that someone ran across a freeway full of high speed cars and made it with just running and not caring. People have jumped out of an airplane and had a chute deployment error and lived. A lot of things could happen including a hooker becoming a sugar baby.

As far as the conversation with Whispers and a provider..

I respect Whispers a lot. We have talked for a long time and he has the same mindset as I do when it comes to a sugar baby. To transform someones mindset from hooker to baby is almost impossible. They have to give up fast money. Most think of nothing but. Then you have to take away the MTV sugar baby from them and show them a long term plan. Most hookers live by the hour and not a week a head of time let alone three years to come up with a plan.

You see them all the time. Once a sugar baby discussion opens up they come out of the woodwork. "I need a sugar daddy baby" "I am available as a sugar baby" "Now hiring a sugar daddy" They still have the hooker in them.

Then when daddy is away they use the apartment they get as a place to get 200 an hour.

Just like a drug dealer when it comes to easy fast money, a hooker will always hook.

I invited a girl from here to my cottage for the weekend and she told me $5000.00. She wanted to see how being a sugar baby compared. I offered her shopping, nice dinners, spending money and after all that she wanted another $5000.00 for the weekend for money loss. No way in fuck did she make $5000.00 in a weekend.

Mindset. That is the reason a hooker can not, will not be a sugar baby.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:35 AM   #299
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default it is the mindset you are looking for!

So, normally a very open and nimble mind gets the prize. Just cause a hooker is used to getting the prize not many know what the real use for it could be.
I like the hobby and the SB world! Its just a package. A plus to those that know the road whether man or woman.

If we all had the same education post/street there would still be a hobby world and the SB world. Its still the same discussion.
It is an open mind of possibility and whatever you think the search is( everyone is different) for! Just glad some guys do share there experience because it resonates with me. That's all the matter.
I suppose its all fly fishing to a hooker. I'm not here to offend anyone and most SD's seem on the same path? Some people just take offense of what they don't understand or don't like, not me!
It's all in a day by day

Any whoot. This thread is really just a sign( riddled in bullet holes, rusty, one bolt about to go out too) to those that never have seen a SD/SB relation.
There's much better ways Around this place.

Toodles..
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:58 PM   #300
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
You are the epitome of why hookers dont get it.
thank you for proving my point that hookers would never be a sugar baby.
And with that post, I certainly see where you're coming from!!! BUTT don't let her response be representative of all of us.

It's like telling a nurse she'll never become a surgeon. At the end of the day, whether a wife, mistress, hooker, SB women will put out (ok maybe not the wife lol) - men provide. Its part of evolution. The more riches a king had in the days of Solomon, the bigger the harem/more cconcubines. Men provide, women shut up and look pretty with open legs, it's just the way the cookie crumbles.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women