Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2014, 09:58 AM   #16
Sexiililly24
BANNED

User ID: 260150
My ECCIE Reviews

Look I'm writing fast on a small phone. Yes I may have errors but understand I want to get my point across quick I'm not checking grammar I have more important things I had to do. Anyways I have my phone back and when I got it back the phone company was able to make it completely locked with a plu code that needed to be put in in order to see any info on my phone so the guy that found it was only able to use it for about 45 min then it was shutdown and now it's up and running in my hands the LE were not even able to turn it on cuz my company is amazing I love the new generation of smart phones if anyone loses there phone call your company and ask them to shut ur phone but also ask them to brick it that means they lock it from there towers and in seconds whoever has ur phone would need a plu password to enter it lol
Sexiililly24 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 01:18 PM   #17
HlavinKitheri
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatitiz13 View Post
Hi Vicki- I agree with everything that you just added, but there was one overt omission. Lilly's major concern at this juncture should not be her phone, rather her total inability to write and convey her ideas in anything resembling a recognizable language. To wit she has an able. all be it not as bad compatriot, in Bushman. Please folks, if you can not do it yourselves, then find the 1 person that you may have met who actually finished elementary school and have them proof read your convoluted attempts at expressing yourselves in English. This is embarrassing for a child, but for an adult it's pathetic.
I think the word you're looking for is "albeit," although "all be it" is just about adorable.

While you're checking into that you might also consider that according to any style guide (AP or Chicago), with certain exceptions cardinal numbers lower than ten ought to be written out; so it's "one person," not "1 person." Likewise in future keep in mind that periods are ordinarily used at the end of a sentence rather than in the middle. Finally, please be aware that "proofread" is one word.

There was one other thing, ... oh yes. Maybe brush up on your own usage, spelling and punctuation before snidely biting other people's asses about it. Can't have people thinking you're illiterate *and* a jerk.
HlavinKitheri is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 01:54 PM   #18
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

SWEET!! hahahaha
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 10:11 PM   #19
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist View Post
I've seen a lot worse. Awfully bitchy, maybe you need to get laid
Yeah, he is the grammer and spelling police!! (He also informed me that I lacked skill in posting, but he did give me a compliment on service)
; )
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 10:16 PM   #20
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hi Vicki- I agree with everything that you just added, but there was one overt omission. Lilly's major concern at this juncture should not be her phone, rather her total inability to write and convey her ideas in anything resembling a recognizable language. To wit she has an able. all be it not as bad compatriot, in Bushman. Please folks, if you can not do it yourselves, then find the 1 person that you may have met who actually finished elementary school and have them proof read your convoluted attempts at expressing yourselves in English. This is embarrassing for a child, but for an adult it's pathetic.
we don't make 200h bc we have are doctorate!!
Old 12-16-2014, 10:21 PM   #21
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HlavinKitheri View Post
I think the word you're looking for is "albeit," although "all be it" is just about adorable.

While you're checking into that you might also consider that according to any style guide (AP or Chicago), with certain exceptions cardinal numbers lower than ten ought to be written out; so it's "one person," not "1 person." Likewise in future keep in mind that periods are ordinarily used at the end of a sentence rather than in the middle. Finally, please be aware that "proofread" is one word.

There was one other thing, ... oh yes. Maybe brush up on your own usage, spelling and punctuation before snidely biting other people's asses about it. Can't have people thinking you're illiterate *and* a jerk.
yea what he said!!!! I was so gonna say the same, was just waiting to see if anyone else had noticed his own lack of grammatical perfection!!!! Lol
; )
Old 12-16-2014, 10:33 PM   #22
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
ya just done perfectly illustrated that ...fact
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:16 AM   #23
Guest101217
WHATEVER YOU WANT!!

User ID: 257251
My ECCIE Reviews

So just a quick question…..It's great you got your phone back and all but how do you know the person that stole your phone did not copy down the contacts you have stored in your phone? Shouldn't you at least send out a text to your clients just giving them a heads up just in case …ijs
Guest101217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:24 AM   #24
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Yes, more threADing! You can use your safe word so they can be sure its you!
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 03:16 PM   #25
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
My vote for Response Of The Year.

If Rockstar doesn't snatch some derivative of this one for his own use, he's missing a golden opportunity.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 08:23 PM   #26
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post

If Rockstar doesn't snatch some derivative of this one for his own use, he's missing a golden opportunity.
Big picture, its the type of response that benefits no one.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:45 PM   #27
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
I'm coming late to the party on this one but are you fucking kidding me? Please ensure that you get both your social and emotional IQ checked as there a quite a few free programs for individual well below the mean.

MTny
moneytalksny is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 03:40 AM   #28
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HlavinKitheri View Post

that was great!
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 02:20 PM   #29
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post

lol thankyou... xoxoxoxo

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women