Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Costa Rica - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2014, 11:32 AM   #1
One Lucky Dogg
Gaining Momentum

Default Move to Costa Rica. turnkey business f/sale

Due to health reasons, I am considering selling my tour company. Ever thought about moving to Costa Rica but you are too young to retire? You don't know what you would do once you got here? You need to stay busy but make some good money in the mean time? Consider this, you can actually hit the ground running, having fun, exploring Costa Rica and getting paid at the same time. I have reservation until Jan. 2015 to keep you busy. Airport shuttles, volcano tours, coffee tours, beach trips, zip lines, atv tours, white water rafting tours, fishing excursions, gulch tours and much more is what we do. You get paid by the clients and also enjoy getting commissions from Hotels, tours and boat captains.
Here's what you get: Over 750 contacts that use my service (many repeat customers), our domain name, website http://OneLuckyDogg.com, all reserved appointments, all pending commissions, a 2000 clean Chevy Blazer with only 68,000 miles, access to affiliate van drivers in the One Lucky Dogg family and I will train you for up to 30 days, teaching you the business on what has made me successful. Every and all offer will be considered. P.M. me if you are interested. Thanks.

O.L.D. One Lucky Dogg.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Albin.jpg (38.0 KB, 726 views)
File Type: jpg Blazer1.JPG (92.8 KB, 723 views)
File Type: jpg Blazer2.JPG (109.4 KB, 722 views)
File Type: jpg Blazer3.JPG (95.2 KB, 719 views)
File Type: jpg Sid and client.jpg (134.6 KB, 729 views)
File Type: jpg 100_2426.JPG (162.6 KB, 725 views)
File Type: jpg 100_2425.JPG (156.5 KB, 725 views)
File Type: jpg 10.03.2013 177.JPG (102.8 KB, 728 views)
One Lucky Dogg is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:35 PM   #2
Gantman
Registered Member

Hello. Just ran across your ad from months ago. Did you find buyer? I'm both curious and interested. Or maybe from seeing all these ticas pics my little brain is taking over. In all seriousness I am a career professional exploring for a warm weather investment.
Gantman is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:45 AM   #3
One Lucky Dogg
Gaining Momentum

I have had some tire kickers but not serious buyers. P.M. me and I will go over the details.

O.L.D. One Lucky Dogg
Old 09-09-2014, 10:14 PM   #4
AbigailFox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 192374

Interested. I currently live in Nicaragua PM me details of exact cost and requirements. I AM NOT A TIRE KICKER....that is if you can live with a female running this lol
AbigailFox is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 09:01 AM   #5
One Lucky Dogg
Gaining Momentum

Default Living the Dream!

[QUOTE=.[/QUOTE]

Yes you too can live the dream. The business is still for sale. If you would like to live la vida loca, now is the perfect opportunity for that certain individual. One Lucky Dogg Tours & Travels caters to those individuals and groups coming to Costa Rica to explore the beautiful, exotic ladies that we have here. Single, married, couples, bachelor and divorce parties make Costa Rica one of the top tourist destinations in the world. We do a ton of tours and fishing trip, therefore, this is a fun business. The only reasons I am considering selling is because of health issues and I want to relocate my family back to the states, where my sons can get a better education. You hit the ground running, making money the very first day. What you get is the domain name OneLuckyDogg.com, website, all the future reservations, customer list, vehicle and the One Lucky Dogg VIP Member discount program, with it's renewals. I will also train you for a maximum of 30 days so you will feel comfortable running this business on your own. Motivated seller and is a perfect business for someone who wants to live the dream in Costa Rica. Contact me asap if you are serious. No tire kickers please. I have had plenty of those already.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Blazer3.JPG (95.2 KB, 363 views)
File Type: jpg Cocal2.jpg (12.9 KB, 360 views)
File Type: jpg 3468.jpg (96.6 KB, 362 views)
File Type: jpg Jaco c.b.2.jpg (26.0 KB, 362 views)
File Type: jpg Jose's Croc.jpg (48.4 KB, 365 views)
File Type: jpg marlin1.jpg (14.5 KB, 362 views)
Old 10-23-2014, 07:52 AM   #6
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Damn, Sid. It won't be the same without you.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 09:53 AM   #7
One Lucky Dogg
Gaining Momentum

Haven't sold it yet and may not, so I may not be going anywhere for a while. I really enjoy the business. I get to get outside, go on tours, do some fishing and see some of the finest ladies in the world, all while getting paid. What can be better than that? It all depends on my health and my parents health. In the meantime, I will continue to grow, expand and offer more and better services for all. Business has never been better and we are looking forward to 2015. Have a safe holiday seasons guys.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women