Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35415
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2014, 03:46 PM   #241
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
The problem for me is that we have no reason to let any person denigrate members of our community in the fashion that she has been doing so. Even if they're hurting, that doesn't give someone a pass to treat people the way that she has been doing so.
And I have no problem with members here pushing back on that part. It is the number of people who assume the breakup was her fault, that she wasn't sexually available for her husband and that is why he did it, etc.

I don't have any idea if she was or was not--but for some to say:

"Yeah, you never refused but you never made yourself available. Oh, there was always something in life that seemed more important at the time than sex. Finishing the laundry, putting the whining kids to bed and reading to them until they fell asleep. Walking the dog that one last time before you go to bed, dishes put away. Once everything else was done, then and only then, could you relax and be a lover. Except you've squandered away enough of the evening that now he's too tired, has to get up at 5:30 and really needs some rest. But what's worse to him is that he now lays awake wondering why you don't want to have sex with him. Why you find every excuse in the world not to fuck him."

Again, my point is wee have no idea what happened, but there are plenty here who presume to know--and all have pronounced her guilty because--it seems--they want her to be guilty. Or some of the guys are easing their own conscious I don't really know.

I know guys who sound just like boardman. I've heard almost the same exact comments. But when I commented that they could increase their chances by helping put the kids to bed, or doing the dishes while she is walking the dog, etc., it becomes, "that's her job, not mine. I have to watch football."

I wonder if some of them truly believe a 3 year old should put himself to bed. Or the dog should shit in the living room. Or what.

I am certainly not condemning all guys by any means--but it comes back to a hanging judge holding trial with no witnesses or evidence.

PS: Just wondering why WU is not castigating the husband and supporting the wife in this case? Seems it would fit his belief system.

Me, I don't know which side is at fault, and since I don't, I prefer neither to condemn nor sanctify the OP.

Speaking of WU: it is actually rather simple--not all truths serve a good purpose by being made public. And gratuitously attacking someone just because you can makes for a pretty hostile environment--especially when they are not likely to absorb what you said. But I know there ARE some people who do get satisfaction from gang tackling the wounded so I am not surprised by the behavior, just saddened by those who see the need.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 04:13 PM   #242
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg who is she gonna come back as now? Defensive neighbor? Disgusted clergy? Batshit crazy 20 year old daughter? Who wants in on some of this action?
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 04:54 PM   #243
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Can we fuck the 20 year old bat shit crazy daughter?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:04 PM   #244
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Omg who is she gonna come back as now? Defensive neighbor? Disgusted clergy? Batshit crazy 20 year old daughter? Who wants in on some of this action?
My money's on that she is coming back as the aggrieved husband. Or perhaps sassy sister.
But one thing we can be sure of is that she is not coming back as the Grammar Nazi.

cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:27 PM   #245
Foolish!
BANNED

User ID: 260357

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
My money's on that she is coming back as the aggrieved husband. Or perhaps sassy sister.
But one thing we can be sure of is that she is not coming back as the Grammar Nazi.

No, I am coming back as a vengeful idiot! You folks are asshats! Batshit fucking crazy! If you believe my grammar is incorrect, you have NO sense whatsoever, and you have obviously been taught by a lunatic! I don't know why I wasted my time on any of you, except James and Old-t, because you have absolutely no sense in this world. So judge! Go ahead! It doesn't matter to me what in Hell you say, because you obviously haven't the sense of a blundering baboon! I did not judge you before, but I do now! The sad part is that you won't even care, because most of you have no heart to lose. I HOPE you feel the same pain as I do one day; then maybe you can judge with some authority. Cuss me, find and kill me! I really don't care. Damn it all to the same Hell that I reside in every day! Ban me if you dare!
Foolish! is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:35 PM   #246
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
PS: Just wondering why WU is not castigating the husband and supporting the wife in this case? Seems it would fit his belief system.
I don't need to admonish him, he's not here to listen to it...and I don't need to defend her, she knew what she was getting into when she came here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Speaking of WU: it is actually rather simple--not all truths serve a good purpose by being made public.
In only one specific case is this true...when the truth puts other lives at risk...and that only delays the time until it gets told until those loves are of longer at risk...

Otherwise, you're completely wrong...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 07:00 PM   #247
Foolish!
BANNED

Default Vengeance

Yes, after the responses I have had, I have become bitter! I AM BetrayedWife1 (though not Loonygirl), and I don't care who knows! You know what? I have gotten drunk, and I have cheated back tonight, and I just took enough pills to kill a horse! Who the Hell cares? What is the damn point of trying to fix anyone else? Just join in! Yes, I think I might look into being a provider. God knows I ought to get paid for what I have been willing to provide for free! You people who have judged- FUCK you! What the Hell right do you have? Go ahead...please find me and prosecute! Damn it all, you make me sick! Stained, polluted public semen toilets! Ban me!!! Please!!! I HATE you!!M
Old 09-15-2014, 07:06 PM   #248
Foolish!
BANNED

Quote:
You are disgusting! You don't even have the right to say my name, after all you have said! How dare you judge me, with what you do! Fucking anyone who will pay! Yes, you are a fabulous role model! We have stooped lower than I thought, if ANYONE in their right mind wants to sleep with you! God, you could get better girls for FREE! Don't you dare address me again!
Old 09-15-2014, 07:18 PM   #249
Foolish!
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Can we fuck the 20 year old bat shit crazy daughter?
You TOUCH my 17 year old, and you will truly regret you were born! Don't you DARE make such threats to my daughter, you asshole! My father is chief of police in my town, and I WILL have you arrested. What kind of bastard are you, anyway? Are you such an insensitive asshole that you not only cheat on your wife, but you threaten to RAPE a minor? Oh, yes, I forgot! You are! Don't you EVER threaten my daughter again, unless you want to face wrath like you never have before! Damn it, I don't care what you say about me, but FUCK you if you talk about my baby! Do you think your dick is so fucking fabulous that everyone will forgive anything you do? You have messed with the wrong bitch, fool!
Old 09-15-2014, 07:24 PM   #250
Foolish!
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
"Dig your key into the side of his pretty little, suped-up, 4-wheel drive; carve your name into his leather seats. Take a Louisville Slugger to both headlights and slash a hole in all 4 tires.... maybe next time he'll think.... before he cheats!!"

Thank you for your contribution and have a nice day!!
You are an unbelievable asshole, and I hope you get the pain you deserve. You are a fucking, nasty dickhead, and I could care less what your peanut mind thinks of me. I am sure you only think with your dick anyway. Too bad you haven't met me...I bet you would be far more kind, because I could rock your fucking world...oh, but I wouldn't, because you make me want to vomit. Too bad, huh?
Old 09-15-2014, 07:43 PM   #251
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

So. Still think you're not getting trolled?
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 07:49 PM   #252
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolish! View Post
You TOUCH my 17 year old, and you will truly regret you were born! Don't you DARE make such threats to my daughter, you asshole! My father is chief of police in my town, and I WILL have you arrested. What kind of bastard are you, anyway? Are you such an insensitive asshole that you not only cheat on your wife, but you threaten to RAPE a minor? Oh, yes, I forgot! You are! Don't you EVER threaten my daughter again, unless you want to face wrath like you never have before! Damn it, I don't care what you say about me, but FUCK you if you talk about my baby! Do you think your dick is so fucking fabulous that everyone will forgive anything you do? You have messed with the wrong bitch, fool!

Did you even read my post? I never mentioned a 17 year old nor did I mention rape or any act of violence.

BTW, I never cheated on my wife. You might need to step away from your keyboard, druncken posting is entertaining for the masses. That being said ... the tables will not turn in your favor.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:53 PM   #253
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:

I want the action on druncken self. I wonder if she will post taint photos like a good druncken woman would.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:55 PM   #254
Foolish!
BANNED

You don't even know what you are saying...you must have no notion of grammar or syntax, since you criticize mine so severely. I suppose you have a degree in English as well as sucking dick. I am sick of your bitchy attitude and your comments. How lovely it must be to know it all... How confident you must be that your charms are so much greater than mine. You are a bigger fool than your job implies. Just shut your fucking mouth about me and my family (and yes, that is correct grammar). You have no right to judge anyone, since you are paid for sex. God, at least I have never had to resort to that. Keep judging. Good luck!
Old 09-15-2014, 08:01 PM   #255
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Ok Foolish! you've had your time for venting and can certainly carry on.

However the site still has guidelines you are to follow. If you don't follow those guidelines then you will eventually not be able to vent. I am sure you don't care about this but it has to be said
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women