Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-13-2014, 11:15 PM   #151
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
Oh yeah all those years of female slavery we learned about in US History man hard times. Women were hung just for being women and what-not.
FUCKING history teacher...must have torn that chapter out of my book...I HATE it when I miss an important piece of our Americana.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:57 AM   #152
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseabean View Post
Oh, no no, honey. Dumb?. I'll go back on that thread sometime today today and clarify. but, I'm still very defensive about your supposed argument that a woman's struggle is somehow less than that of black people's struggle. As I recall, black men got the right to vote (at least in theory and before the eyes of the law) before we did. And that's just the tip of the icepberg of what I have to say. Dumb? What i am reading is that words DO have power. Just less so when they are referring to women, and more so when they are referring to black people. Now what struggle would have made that possible???? I"m thinking, and, oh wiat, and we had the same fucking struggle...where is our indignation here?

As it seems, game on.
Chelsea, it's my heartfelt opinion that adult women and men should enjoy the moral freedom to exchange intimacy on whatever terms they so choose, remunerated or otherwise. But your ability to market those services to men or women or intersex persons or any sapient being capable of informed adult consent is in no shape or form tantamount to the wider struggle of women's liberation. Your apparent assumption that I see women's liberation as in any way inferior to the liberation of African Americans is based on a false equivalency. Neither is inferior not superior. There are difference and similarities between the two struggles, but ranking them is sheer idiocy. They are both critical to human dignity for their own sometimes coincident arrays of reasons. You may disagree that your freedom to be a sex worker is not the same as your liberation as a woman, and numerous rad fems have penned arguments both for and against that opinion such that anything we debate here would be repetitive. But yeah, I don't think your ability to sell sexual fantasies or my ability to buy them is morally equivalent to a black person's freedom from chattel slavery, and I think the comparison is dumb, but I don't think you're a dumb person by any stretch. That you might disagree with me bothers me not in the slightest because I believe that differences of opinion are a net good to progress. Your derogatory attempt to goad me by calling me honey alters that belief not at all. Best of luck with your weltanschauung. But there will be no game.

TL;DR - Sex work ≠ women's vote.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:23 AM   #153
The Cock Connoisseur
Milan Bvlgari

User ID: 125470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McV View Post
wow, SMH
Exactly what I was thinking..

While enjoying a glass of Robert Mondavi.
Old 09-14-2014, 10:11 AM   #154
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

What's going on here again? All i'm reading is "blah blah blah.. i'm a stupid cunt"
Old 09-14-2014, 02:53 PM   #155
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
FUCKING history teacher...must have torn that chapter out of my book...I HATE it when I miss an important piece of our Americana.
God damn outdated text books is my best guess.
Old 09-14-2014, 03:00 PM   #156
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaur View Post
Chelsea, it's my heartfelt opinion that adult women and men should enjoy the moral freedom to exchange intimacy on whatever terms they so choose, remunerated or otherwise. But your ability to market those services to men or women or intersex persons or any sapient being capable of informed adult consent is in no shape or form tantamount to the wider struggle of women's liberation. Your apparent assumption that I see women's liberation as in any way inferior to the liberation of African Americans is based on a false equivalency. Neither is inferior not superior. There are difference and similarities between the two struggles, but ranking them is sheer idiocy. They are both critical to human dignity for their own sometimes coincident arrays of reasons. You may disagree that your freedom to be a sex worker is not the same as your liberation as a woman, and numerous rad fems have penned arguments both for and against that opinion such that anything we debate here would be repetitive. But yeah, I don't think your ability to sell sexual fantasies or my ability to buy them is morally equivalent to a black person's freedom from chattel slavery, and I think the comparison is dumb, but I don't think you're a dumb person by any stretch. That you might disagree with me bothers me not in the slightest because I believe that differences of opinion are a net good to progress. Your derogatory attempt to goad me by calling me honey alters that belief not at all. Best of luck with your weltanschauung. But there will be no game.

TL;DR - Sex work ≠ women's vote.
i like your posts, but you use too many big words for me. im gonna hafta to go get me a dictionaryasaurus
Old 09-14-2014, 03:15 PM   #157
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
i like your posts, but you use too many big words for me. im gonna hafta to go get me a dictionaryasaurus

'Thesaurus Trolls cant help it...they need for you to realize they've read more books than you....its important to them.

{Love ya Centaur}
Old 09-14-2014, 05:54 PM   #158
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

They just use BIG words to compensate for little whatchamacallits ......
Old 09-14-2014, 06:11 PM   #159
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 143061
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm, no invite to Hooker Church today.

Such a shame how a "CHURCH" treats one of it's own. No wonder our work will never be taken seriously. Y'all can't even be accepting to your own sisters.

At least call it what it is. A Hooker Club where only the accepted get in. If you "are trouble" or "misunderstood" or "crazy," you don't get in.

Bravo, ladies.

Bravo!!!
Old 09-14-2014, 06:13 PM   #160
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 143061
My ECCIE Reviews

Sex Worker Rights are equal to Human and Labor Rights.
Old 09-14-2014, 06:19 PM   #161
Toyz
Valued Poster

"Burn the bridge & then ask why the bridge is burnt"
Old 09-14-2014, 07:27 PM   #162
Kanyon
Account Frozen

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow View Post
Hmm, no invite to Hooker Church today.

Such a shame how a "CHURCH" treats one of it's own. No wonder our work will never be taken seriously. Y'all can't even be accepting to your own sisters.

At least call it what it is. A Hooker Club where only the accepted get in. If you "are trouble" or "misunderstood" or "crazy," you don't get in.

Bravo, ladies.

Bravo!!!
I'm sure Catholic, Christian, Lutheran, and other churches accept people from all walks/religions. But that doesn't mean they want their congregation infected with preachings/beliefs of another so different from theirs.

But that's how new religions get started, right? If you don't like what they have to offer or they excommunicate you for your beliefs, go start your own EFN' church.
Old 09-14-2014, 07:35 PM   #163
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanyon View Post
I'm sure Catholic, Christian, Lutheran, and other churches accept people from all walks/religions. But that doesn't mean they want their congregation infected with preachings/beliefs of another.

But that's how new religions get started, right? If you don't like what they have to offer or they excommunicate you for your beliefs, go start your own EFN' church.

What would the tenets be of the EFN' church?
Old 09-14-2014, 08:08 PM   #164
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
'Thesaurus Trolls cant help it...they need for you to realize they've read more books than you....its important to them.
No, I just like the accuracy of having at my disposal a diverse range of nuanced words, and I find musicality in the depth of language. But thank you for clarifying what you meant by saying I'm a troll; I was confuzzeld. Certainly there are people who flex their vocabulary like body builders at Muscle Beach. I am passionate about books, reading and writing them, and I never hide my passions. But pride doesn't enter into it. It's simply one of the things to which I've dedicated enough time to gain a certain proficiency, just as you've dedicated enough time to become a gourmet-level cook. I could burn water. We all have passions. Language is one of mine.

There's no way to prove my motives one way or the other. Its anyone's choice whether to take me at my word or not, and it doesn't really effect me either way.

Cheers
Old 09-14-2014, 08:10 PM   #165
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaur View Post
No, I just like the accuracy of having at my disposal a diverse range of nuanced words, and I find musicality in the depth of language. But thank you for clarifying what you meant by saying I'm a troll; I was confuzzeld. Certainly there are people who flex their vocabulary like body builders at Muscle Beach. I am passionate about books, reading and writing them, and I never hide my passions. But pride doesn't enter into it. It's simply one of the things to which I've dedicated enough time to gain a certain proficiency, just as you've dedicated enough time to become a gourmet-level cook. I could burn water. We all have passions. Language is one of mine.

There's no way to prove my motives one way or the other. Its anyone's choice whether to take me at my word or not, and it doesn't really effect me either way.

Cheers
I would take you at your word if'n I knew what-the-fuck you wuz a sayin'.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women