Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2014, 07:12 PM   #1
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default Sensual Wrestling

I've been seeing this provider on a regular basis and notice on her P411 menu sensual wrestling. One night after a couple of drinks we were in bed having a little foreplay and I ask her about it. And suddenly a light switch comes on inside of her and she begins to wrestle me. I mean I'm doing everything I can to keep her from dominating me and put up some pretty good resistance. This was one of the best sessions we've had together and I must say it was quite a rush. I don't know what got her so excited, the drinks or the wrestling. Since my last session with her, she's has posted on BP that she provides sensual wrestling.
After that experience I thought I understood what sensual wrestling meant. P411 gives a brief definition of what it means, so I google the subject. I was surprised to see every video I saw the woman was completely dominant and the guy totally submissive. I don't think I would enjoy being completely submissive but putting up a little resistance was fun.
What are your thoughts about sensual wrestling?
thecooldude is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 08:15 PM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

This is interesting from a logistical perspective. Forget the dom/sub aspect. Here's my question. If you are wrestling with each other, things could get quickly out of hand. Before you know it, body parts are going places. Is this a game played covered? If so, how do you stop the spontaneity and then recover it? Or, do you just go for it with out stopping for the logistics?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 09:19 PM   #3
Guest050216
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

The proper lingerie allows for this to be fun....there is something about allowing a female to pin your head between her thighs!!!
Guest050216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 10:54 PM   #4
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I would love to try this, I'm surprised I've never done this before considering all the other fetishes I've tried.

But one thing I'm worried about is accidentally hurting my provider. Like I try to get her off me and when i'm shaking her off, she falls off the bed and hurts herself, or she bumps her head against the wall and stuff.

If I bump my head, thats fine cause I'm a guy. But I was with a provider once and during the session I was sucking on her tits and then I went up to kiss her and she didn't see that she had her head tucked down and bumped her in the forehead. I felt pretty bad and was all apologetic, but luckily she was like "no baby I didn't feel anything" and told me not to worry. And in the next session I did with her, I brought it up, and she giggled " i barely noticed".

But still not all girls are the same and this particular provider was a little curvier and was definitely alot more tougher than any providers I've ever met.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:54 PM   #5
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love doing this and have enjoyed it with several clients, most want to be whupped by a girl but a few enjoy putty up a real fight. Some like professional wrestling holds and know the names of the moves and some just want to grapple naked with a busty sting woman. I high me up anytime
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 03:56 PM   #6
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

damn spell check on my crappy phone, sorry y'all....if you want to grapple naked with a strong woman then hit me up. sorry for that babble before. LOL
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:12 PM   #7
rassel4fun
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
damn spell check on my crappy phone, sorry y'all....if you want to grapple naked with a strong woman then hit me up. sorry for that babble before. LOL
Not sure if you ever travel, but if you ever come to Kansas City, I would love to meet you!
rassel4fun is online now   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:21 PM   #8
Pinned1
Registered Member

There are few things I love more than a playful wrestling match with a woman. Personally, I'm a bit of a blend of the types that Sue_nami mentions. The pure fantasy stuff where the guy doesn't resist at all I find boring -- part of what I enjoy is the struggle (safely, of course), although I do prefer to lose. Can be a challenge finding a lady who likes to wrestle, though, at least in Oklahoma, so I count you as pretty lucky!
Pinned1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women