Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2014, 01:48 PM   #16
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You do realize that Saddam gassed the Kurds....they are mostly Muslim.

You do realize that before the 2003 invasion there were over a million Christians living in virtual peace in Iraq.....that number has been reduced to around 400k and more and more are leaving daily.

Tell us which ones were Muslims and which were Christians in that pile of gassed bodies that Dear Old Uncle Saddam killed? He was a equal opportunity murder so please don't give us your "virtual peace" crap.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:54 PM   #17
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

US LAUNCHES SECOND ROUND OF AIRSTIKES ON TARGETS IN NORTHERN IRAQ, OFFICIAL SAYS
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:56 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Black Jesus told me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Tell us which ones were Muslims and which were Christians in that pile of gassed bodies that Dear Old Uncle Saddam killed? He was a equal opportunity murder so please don't give us your "virtual peace" crap.
They were all Muslims....no Christians .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:01 PM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Kurd's have several religions of which two are Judaism and Christianity.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:29 PM   #20
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Hey Obama, the Nobel Peace Committee wants their medal and millions back!
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:47 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Ofashionablylate every fucking time...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:05 PM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Kurd's have several religions of which two are Judaism and Christianity.
Which is one reason the Israelis were able to keep things calm in their sector of Iraq and the area "opened for business" early on after the 2003 "re-invasion."

In case "someone" forgot:

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 05:35 PM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...........HAHA HAHA

tff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
And now that he has single-handedly taken out ISIS by decimating an "artillery piece" .. he can get back to "boning up" on his retirement plans ...

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 12:19 AM   #24
Thibodaux
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Okay, so you're going on record that if private companies started funding wars and killing people (by the millions) that you're okay with that. We know that you will buy the oil so I guess you're okay with that blood.
Yep... you will buy it too. What is worse about Oil Companies fighting wars in the name of money, than radical theologies fighting wars in the name of their chosen faiths? Are they fighting and slaughtering for a more righteous cause or purpose?

As I said earlier... I have no fighting dog in the entire Middle East. I do not care who kills who over there... nor do I care for what reason. They have been doing a fine job for thousands of years, without our assistance or Empirical Good Will. Fuck 'Em !!

Can anyone define a realistic "success" in the Mid East as a result of American intervention or diplomacy? Really? Cum on... Really?
Thibodaux is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:17 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thibodaux View Post
Are they fighting and slaughtering for a more righteous cause or purpose?

As I said earlier... I have no fighting dog in the entire Middle East.
Do you mean when it is proclaimed in their recruiting video that they intend for the Muslim flag to fly over the White House? Really?

1990s[edit]
1993 - February 26 - World Trade Center bombing, 6 killed, 1,042 injured.
1993 - January 25 - Attack at CIA Headquarters in McLean, Virginia: 2 killed, 3 injured.
1995 - March 8 - Killing of two US Diplomats in Pakistan.
1995 - April 19 - Oklahoma City bombing, 168 killed, over 800 injured.
1996 - June 25 - Khobar Towers bombing: 19 American servicemen killed.
1998 - August 7 - US embassy bombings: U.S. Kenya Embassy blown up, 214 killed (including 12 Americans); U.S. Tanzania Embassy blown up, 11 killed.

21st Century[edit]

2000s[edit]
2000 - USS Cole attacked, 17 U.S. Navy sailors killed, 39 sailors injured.
2001 - September 11, 2001 attacks, 2,997 killed;
2002 - Reporter Daniel Pearl, kidnapped and beheaded in Karachi.
2002 - Nine people killed by bomb blast near US embassy in Lima - seen as attempt to disrupt forthcoming visit by President George W. Bush.
2002-2006 - Karachi consulate attacks: three separate attacks killed 18 people (including an American diplomat) and injured 87.
2002 - Two Marines shot, one killed in Kuwait.
2003 - Riyadh Compound Bombings kill 35, including 9 Americans.
2003 - Three American diplomats are killed by a roadside bomb targeting their convoy in Gaza. Palestine Resistance Committees, an umbrella organization has taken responsibility for the attack."[2]
2003–present - Damascus terrorist attacks: American interests in Syria targeted by Islamists.
2004 - Civilians Nick Berg, Jack Hensley, and Eugene Armstrong kidnapped and beheaded in Iraq.
2004 - Paul Marshall Johnson, Jr, civilian working in Saudi Arabia, kidnapped and beheaded; five other Americans die in attacks in Saudi Arabia in 2004.
2007 - American embassy attacked in Athens, Greece.
2008 - John Granville, US diplomat, assassinated in Khartoum, Sudan

2010s[edit]
2012 – US Embassy in Libya was attacked. The ambassador and three other Americans were killed.
2012 – Sikh temple in Wisconsin was attacked by a white supremacist. Six Americans were killed, not including the perpetrator, who committed suicide.
2013 – 2013 Boston Marathon bombings, 3 killed, 183 injured. April 15.
2014 – 2014 kidnapping and murder of Israeli teenagers, 3 teens kidnapped and murdered, Hamas suspected, including 1, Naftali Frenkel, an American citizen. June 12.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:18 AM   #26
Thibodaux
BANNED

Thank you for helping to make my point. Our presence in the Mid East has reaped ? in the name of "successful" intervention and diplomacy ????

Oklahoma City had nothing to do with Islamic Jihad.... our own criminal FBI / ATF agencies pissed off those idiots.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:05 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thibodaux View Post
Thank you for helping to make my point. Our presence in the Mid East has reaped ? in the name of "successful" intervention and diplomacy ????
Actually, it made mine. You, like the fool currently occupying the White House, actually believe it is the fault of the U.S.

The bottom line is had U.S. companies not assisted in developing the ONLY NATURAL RESOURCE most of them have to market the assholes chopping off heads wouldn't have 2 nickels to rub together, and if the LOCAL "oil czars" who hoard the revenues locally reaped by the development of those resources spread it around their fellow countrymen, as opposed to blowing it on their kids in Europe, and here, then there wouldn't be so much "unrest" .... AND INEQUITY.

Example: The cement provided by the Israelis to the Palestinians to improve their conditions of living was used to build tunnels to attack Israel. AND Where did OBL get his "wealth" so he could go around the world blowing shit up?

Fill up your tank on the way home, and be careful not to piss anyone off while you are outside of your home trying to make a living, go to movie, or just fucking enjoy "moving about the town" ..... or else they might rob you, rape you, assault you, or chop off your head. (Or do you leave the house?)

Oklahoma? One out of a hundred? Same attitude. "The got pissed at the US government, and killed innocent people.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:05 AM   #28
Thibodaux
BANNED

Perhaps, we keep making each other's points. How many Islamic Jihad Head Choppings and Mass Gassing incidents have taken place in our space within North America? And please tell me where I indicated any Islamic Jihad offenses were the "fault" of ours? You made that up by yourself.

Quit trying to blame oil companies for idiotic foreign policy! That is a very tired, lame attempt at diversion.

I still haven't heard a convincing argument for our involvement in the centuries old, ongoing hatred between Jews and Arabs. We will not be making any new friends in that part of the world, no matter what we do. It might be best to reconcentrate our efforts toward fixing the klusterfuck we have turned our own country into! If that is being too "isolationist" for the bleeding heart , World Police advocates... so be it. Until I see any signs that the U.S. has figured a way to make a difference in the deep rooted history of hatred and slaughtering bloodshed in the Middle East, we should simply stay the fuck out!

Besides... we have plenty of enough oil & gas right here in North America, to sell to the rest of the world, while the idiots of the Mid East continue their madness.

As far as 911 memories go.... someone tell me how much progress we've made toward "fixing" anything! I am not against eradicating the evil bastards, wherever they are... but we have sucked at doing it in any sort of efficient way... we (as a whole) are not willing to! Until we are, we should stay the fuck out of the Middle East! Jmo....

>> " (Or do you leave the house?) " <<
I have spent several years, working on six of the seven continents... have you?
Old 08-09-2014, 10:38 AM   #29
Thibodaux
BANNED

Oh , BTW... I suppose you believe Ruby Ridge and Waco were not "terrorist-like" activities, perpetrated by our own "Law Enforcement" , "To Protect and Serve" , tax paid , public servants? Ask Randy Weaver the same question. Look into how he has lived his life after (and before) he had his wife and son murdered by the FBI... peacefully.

Yes, Timothy McVeigh was an idiot who deserved worse than simply being executed.
Why don't we deal with more situations more decisively , effectively, and efficiently?
Old 08-09-2014, 10:50 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

opps
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women