Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41694
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36062
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2014, 12:09 PM   #16
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Right. Just trust whatever the government tells you. After all, they take care of us. Just let them do their job, and worry, or try to understand things for yourself. That's what government is for.
Really? Did the government tell us the Jews run the world? Or come up with this great idea about the Illuminati?

I think those were the brain storms of paranoid racists.

Does FEMA really have internment camps for the homeless in North Carolina? Did the mainstream media miss them? What does the government have to say about them?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:00 AM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Really? Did the government tell us the Jews run the world? Or come up with this great idea about the Illuminati?

I think those were the brain storms of paranoid racists.

Does FEMA really have internment camps for the homeless in North Carolina? Did the mainstream media miss them? What does the government have to say about them?
Just keep believing what the government tells you. You're obviously happier that way.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 10:05 PM   #18
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Just keep believing what the government tells you. You're obviously happier that way.

Just keep watching Fox News, instead of listening to another point of view. We've been brainwashed by mainstream news media. One man owns all major news stations and media, including Fox News and CNN. And, his name is Robert Murdoch. People love to be right and hate to have their views challenged in any way. I have listened (and lived) both sides of the story, and what I post on here is what I truly believe NOW. That corporate America is running the White House. I am talking about huge multi-national corpoations who form monopolies and destroy healthy competition and free enterprise. I am a former legal secretary and worked for a former IRS agent. I was told that corporations have many loopholes and rarely pay their fair share (or any share, for that matter) of income they receive. The government has consistently de-regulated the Tax Code so that the super rich and super huge corporate conglomorates pay next to nothing in taxes--and I am thinking "capital gains taxes".
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:14 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie View Post
Just keep watching Fox News, instead of listening to another point of view. We've been brainwashed by mainstream news media. One man owns all major news stations and media, including Fox News and CNN. And, his name is Robert Murdoch. People love to be right and hate to have their views challenged in any way. I have listened (and lived) both sides of the story, and what I post on here is what I truly believe NOW. That corporate America is running the White House. I am talking about huge multi-national corpoations who form monopolies and destroy healthy competition and free enterprise. I am a former legal secretary and worked for a former IRS agent. I was told that corporations have many loopholes and rarely pay their fair share (or any share, for that matter) of income they receive. The government has consistently de-regulated the Tax Code so that the super rich and super huge corporate conglomorates pay next to nothing in taxes--and I am thinking "capital gains taxes".
True

+1
Old 07-19-2014, 11:46 PM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Ummm, do you mean Rupert Murdock? He owns many newspapers and Fox News but he does not (as you say) own ALL of the news outlets. You need to do more research Deb.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:27 PM   #21
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Right. Just trust whatever the government tells you. After all, they take care of us. Just let them do their job, and worry, or try to understand things for yourself. That's what government is for.

Warning. This post may contain bits of sarcasm.
The biggest conspiracy is there is two political parties fighting to uphold the Constitution and stand for freedom. What do we have instead? Two parties dissecting the Constitution passing more laws to suppress freedom.
Need proof?

Patriot Act getting that police state set up. You thought it was for terrorists living in caves?

Obamacare another tax. Don't have insurance? Pay a fine(tax). Don't pay it? Well now you are guilty of tax evasion. You thought it was about affordable healthcare?
zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 10:51 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodahero View Post
The biggest conspiracy is there is two political parties fighting to uphold the Constitution and stand for freedom. What do we have instead? Two parties dissecting the Constitution passing more laws to suppress freedom.
Need proof?

Patriot Act getting that police state set up. You thought it was for terrorists living in caves?

Obamacare another tax. Don't have insurance? Pay a fine(tax). Don't pay it? Well now you are guilty of tax evasion. You thought it was about affordable healthcare?
+1
Old 07-21-2014, 05:55 AM   #23
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yeah, I was listening to Coast to Coast last nite and they had Art Bell on and a caller proved that yesterday something really happened and no one would listen to him so he waited till about 330 in the morning to call in and tell them what it was and I believed him. You gotta watch out cuz they are out to get you.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women