Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2014, 11:25 PM   #1
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Interviewer Gets Fucked by Noam Chomsky!

Please watch and share:

http://youtu.be/9CKpCGjD8wg
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 01:01 AM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

DEB, I will say this again and I speak for a number of people here, I will NOT watch a video that is not set up by the person posting the link. If you take the time to explain what it is that we're going to watch then I may consider to take the time to watch it. Don't be rude and give up some of your time.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 01:22 AM   #3
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Interviewer Gets Fucked by Noam Chomsky (2)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
DEB, I will say this again and I speak for a number of people here, I will NOT watch a video that is not set up by the person posting the link. If you take the time to explain what it is that we're going to watch then I may consider to take the time to watch it. Don't be rude and give up some of your time.
You have not made any substantial argument to his theory, other than to condemn my posts! Here is part two, and I am sharing this to the public who is unaware:

http://youtu.be/oB1q2tdb-Gw

Noam Chomsky confronts right wing Twat:

http://youtu.be/kbL5L4r4Ars
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:41 AM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Not speaking for JD, but along his sentiments, I don't click on links unless it is disclosed the content and source, because to get to the link can put my computer at risk with shit being downloaded on my computer ... whether intentionally or otherwise.

Having some pre-download information assists in the "cost-benefit" analysis.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 07:17 AM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Noam Chomsky, egomaniacal liar

I'm not sure what Barsky and Chomsky are smoking, but my information about the latter's flirtation with totalitarian, oppressive, exclusionary movements comes from several sources. Click here and here to read about Chomsky's errors of omission and comission with regard to the Khmer Rouge.

[Chomsky] wrote the introduction to a book by French Holocaust-denier Robert Faurisson. Memoire en Defense maintains that Hitler’s death camps and gas chambers, even Anne Frank’s diary, are fictions, created to serve the cause of American Zionists....

Chomsky also wrote the following: “I see no anti-Semitic implication in the denial of the existence of gas chambers or even in the denial of the Holocaust.”

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 07:57 AM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Shit....sounds like JD and LexusLiar. should love this guy. That is exactly wtf they do!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 09:30 AM   #7
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie View Post
Please watch and share:

http://youtu.be/9CKpCGjD8wg
Give it up, you silly cow.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 09:52 AM   #8
lustylad
BANNED

Hey Deb, I think most posters here would be more interested in what YOU think and how well YOU can articulate and support your positions instead of being asked to watch long-winded, polemical Chomsky youtube vids. Let's hear from Debbie, not Chomsky. You should be flattered.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:02 AM   #9
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie View Post
You have not made any substantial argument to his theory, other than to condemn my posts! Here is part two, and I am sharing this to the public who is unaware:

http://youtu.be/oB1q2tdb-Gw

Noam Chomsky confronts right wing Twat:

http://youtu.be/kbL5L4r4Ars
Weren't you just talking about hypocrisy in another thread? Why yes, you were. Meanwhile, here we are on this thread, where apparently you are unhappy that JD Barleycorn offered no substantial commentary on a thread where you offered (drum roll please) no substantial commentary.

I will let you in on a little secret Debbie. It is reasonable to assume that most of the people who participate here are aware of who Noam Chomsky is. As a matter of fact, I have known of Chomsky since I was in high school. When I competed in debate, we were not allowed to use any quotes from Chomsky, because it was well known that he was a loony hack with what can best be described as a very casual relationship with the truth even back then, and that was 25 years ago. If anyone on the debate team tried to bring up Chomsky, they were promptly laughed out of the room.

In other words, you can be assured that no one is relying upon you to acquaint us with who Noam Chomsky is. Now, if you would like to post some of his ramblings, and encourage a discussion about the wit and wisdom of a loon, please by all means, do so. I will look forward to hearing YOUR thoughts, YOUR opinions, YOUR observations of Chomsky's work.

Until then, vomiting up a link and calling it a post is both pointless and annoying.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:31 AM   #10
lustylad
BANNED

Hey Deb, did you read post #5? Looks like your hero is a denier of the Khmer Rouge killing fields:

And even though he is Jewish, he defends those who deny the Holocaust ever happened:

How can someone like Chomsky claim any moral high ground when he denies genocide? How can you or anyone else find such a man credible? Let's hear what Debbie thinks!

Old 07-19-2014, 01:16 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey Deb, did you read post #5? Looks like your hero is a denier of the

And even though he is Jewish, he defends those who deny the

How can someone like Chomsky claim any moral high ground when he denies genocide? How can you or anyone else find such a man credible? Let's hear what Debbie thinks!

How can you and SinsoftheFlesh claim any credibility when you will not even admit what a huge deficit spender Ronnie Reagan was....?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 01:44 PM   #12
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How can you and SinsoftheFlesh claim any credibility when you will not even admit what a huge deficit spender Ronnie Reagan was....?

Save it for the other thread, dumbfuck... Stay on topic here. Are you defending Chomsky and his documented record of serial genocide denial?
Old 07-19-2014, 03:46 PM   #13
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
There you go again with that whole "reading comprehension" thing.

Quote:
I looked at her like she was an idiot and told her that any member of Congress that votes to approve a budget in deficit, and any President who signs a budget in deficit is to blame for a budget that is not in balance, then I asked if her if she understood how the democratic process actually works. I also told her that they were guilty of theft and should be arrested.
Are you saying that Ronnie was never President? Pretty sure I covered in my above statement my opinion of ANY President who signs a budget into law that is not in balance. Notice there is no sub clause exempting any President, or any member of Congress who votes to approve a budget in deficit, or signs such a budget.

I keep thinking that surely you will get tired of embarrassing yourself, but it appears that there is no limit to your capacity to stick your foot in your mouth.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 10:12 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
There you go again with that whole "reading comprehension" thing.

Are you saying that Ronnie was never President? Pretty sure I covered in my above statement my opinion of ANY President who signs a budget into law that is not in balance. Notice there is no sub clause exempting any President, or any member of Congress who votes to approve a budget in deficit, or signs such a budget.

I keep thinking that surely you will get tired of embarrassing yourself, but it appears that there is no limit to your capacity to stick your foot in your mouth.
SOTF...prophet of the mantra.... ''All debt is bad....."

So banks should stop loaning money and everyone should just pay cash for a house , car and rent until they can...
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women