Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2014, 08:56 PM   #31
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
You are a hippo stuck in a man's body that wants to be a butterfly.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:07 AM   #32
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
I once dreamt I was a butterfly, flying around here and there. I was aware only of my existence as a butterfly and not conscious of myself. I woke up eventually. Now I do not know whether I was a man dreaming I was a butterfly or if I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Pass it to the left...
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:17 AM   #33
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I look forward to peeking under your kilt, boardman. We may have to introduce Lexie to the Sea Devil.

TRF is one of the few public places you can go and openly leer at scantily-clad women in boob-boosting or bottom-bearing garb. It's expected. Chicks in chain, Barbarian babes in leather, wenches in tight corsets that make certain female body parts defy gravity, oh, my!

I'm dragon about every weekend in costume, and I have a different costume for each themed weekend. I usually have someone from ECCIE in tow for one of my Fancy Fantasy Field Trips/Wicked Wench RenFest Tours, but occasionally just wander in by myself (well, always a dragon on my shoulder or arm) and visit my Rennie friends.

I am SO looking forward to the 40th Anniversary King's Masquerade!

There is a band out there, Tartanic, that I dream about. Something along the lines of big pipes being blown, big drums being smacked, and the cute and charismatic front guy, Adrian, with his adorable accent, usually shirtless and just wearing kilt and sporran, skin glistening with perspiration after doing a jig, and then there's these bouncing shillelaghs and my shamrocks...

Damn. WAY too early yet for Fancy's hormones to heat up. I haven't had my first cup of tea yet.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:26 AM   #34
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
My reoccurring dream for over a decade: I am in a car that is out of control wothour a driver. I have to climb over the seats to get in the driver seat. Whwn I gwt there, the pedals are all messed up. The brakes barely work. My feet can't reach the pedals.

I know I know, it's a dream about stress and control. This dream is exhausting, but I rarely ever run into anything, so it usually turns out okay in the end.
Car
To dream that you are driving a car denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. If you are driving the car, then you are taking an active role in the way your life is going. However, if you are the passenger, then you are taking a passive role. If you are in the backseat of the car, then it indicates that you are putting yourself down and are allowing others to take over. This may be a result of low self-esteem or low self-confidence. Overall, this dream symbol is an indication of your dependence and degree of control you have on your life.
To dream that you drive your car into a body of water or that it rolls into water implies that you are in for an emotional journey. To see a car underwater in your dream points to feelings of regret or sadness over an abandoned goal.
To dream that your car is buried suggests that you are feeling weary about pursing someone else's dreams instead of your own. You are afraid to let others down.
To dream that your car flipped over implies that some significant event is preventing you from achieving your goals. You feel that you have to put your own life on hold.
To see or dream that a car is being crushed represents disappointments occurring in your waking life. You are lacking ambition and goals.
To dream that your car won't start indicates that you are feeling powerless in some situation.
To dream that you forget or can't find where you parked your car indicates that you are dissatisfied or unhappy with an aspect of your waking life. You do not know what you really want to do with your life or where you want to go.
To dream that your car has been stolen indicates that you are being stripped of your identity. This may relate to losing your job, a failed relationship, or some situation which has played a significant role in your identity and who you are as a person.
To dream that your car is overheating suggests that you are expending too much energy. You need to slow down or run the risk of being burnt out. You are taking on more than you can handle. It is time to take a breather.
To see a parked car in your dream suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies elsewhere. You may be needlessly spending your energy in a fruitless endeavor. Alternatively, a parked car may symbolize your need to stop and enjoy life.
To dream that you are almost hit or were ran over by a car suggests that your lifestyle, beliefs or goals may be in conflict with another's. It may also be symbolic of a jolting experience or injured pride. If you dream that you hit or ran over someone with a car, then it implies that you have hurt someone in order to move ahead in life.
To dream that you are unable to roll up the windows of your car suggests that you are showing some hesitation and reservation about the direction that you are taking in life or the path that you have chosen.
To see a haunted car in your dream represents unfinished goals. You had started off on a path or journey, but never reached the end. Perhaps life had taken you on a different direction that you had planned or intended.
To dream that no one is driving a moving car suggests that you need to reassess your level of control over your life. You are unwilling to take responsibilities for your actions.
To buy a car in your dream refers to your commitment to some important life decision you have made.
To see or drive a car that looks like a cat refers to your free and independent spirit. If you are almost hit by a car that looks like a cat, then it suggests that you are hindering someone's goals or not letting them be who they are.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:42 AM   #35
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I look forward to peeking under your kilt, boardman. We may have to introduce Lexie to the Sea Devil.

TRF is one of the few public places you can go and openly leer at scantily-clad women in boob-boosting or bottom-bearing garb. It's expected. Chicks in chain, Barbarian babes in leather, wenches in tight corsets that make certain female body parts defy gravity, oh, my!

I'm dragon about every weekend in costume, and I have a different costume for each themed weekend. I usually have someone from ECCIE in tow for one of my Fancy Fantasy Field Trips/Wicked Wench RenFest Tours, but occasionally just wander in by myself (well, always a dragon on my shoulder or arm) and visit my Rennie friends.

I am SO looking forward to the 40th Anniversary King's Masquerade!

There is a band out there, Tartanic, that I dream about. Something along the lines of big pipes being blown, big drums being smacked, and the cute and charismatic front guy, Adrian, with his adorable accent, usually shirtless and just wearing kilt and sporran, skin glistening with perspiration after doing a jig, and then there's these bouncing shillelaghs and my shamrocks...

Damn. WAY too early yet for Fancy's hormones to heat up. I haven't had my first cup of tea yet.
Omg, can't wait to find out what the sea devil is, rofl...sounds promising! Do you have a link to costumes you like Fancy, never to early to start planning? Maybe we could have a dress rehearsal at your medieval dwelling and all get aquatinted sometime? Oct is a long way away for a peek under the kilt, ijs.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:14 PM   #36
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
Omg, can't wait to find out what the sea devil is, rofl...sounds promising! Do you have a link to costumes you like Fancy, never to early to start planning? Maybe we could have a dress rehearsal at your medieval dwelling and all get aquatinted sometime? Oct is a long way away for a peek under the kilt, ijs.

~
The Sea Devil is the ultimate people watching paradise! The pre party if you will.

Start your planning here

http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/
Old 07-17-2014, 02:04 PM   #37
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

I have dreamed about my teeth falling out.
This one might upset the MODS. I dreamed I get pulled over, and the cop wants to search my car. He opens the hood and it's loaded with ***** *** ******. I'm like WTF? Where did that come from? I wake up as he is saying the Miranda rights.

Staff Edit: No discussion or mentioning of drugs permitted - Mojo
zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 02:09 PM   #38
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LE dreams are never good.
Old 07-17-2014, 02:15 PM   #39
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thanks Boardman
Old 07-17-2014, 02:21 PM   #40
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodahero View Post
I have dreamed about my teeth falling out.
This one might upset the MODS. I dreamed I get pulled over, and the cop wants to search my car. He opens the hood and it's loaded with ***** *** ******. I'm like WTF? Where did that come from? I wake up as he is saying the Miranda rights.
I HATE HATE HATE dreams about losing my teeth. I dream that they crumble in my mouth. The feeling is hard to shake when I wake up.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 02:56 PM   #41
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Teeth
To dream that you have rotting or decaying teeth implies that you may have said something that you shouldn't have. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.
To dream that your teeth is sparkling or gleaming signifies happiness and fulfilled wishes.
To dream that you are brushing your teeth refers to your level of confidence, your struggles and your aggressiveness. You need to look out for yourself and your own interest. Perhaps, you feel that your position is shaky.
To dream that your teeth has fallen out and you try to refit them back into the mouth signifies a lack of self-confidence and embarrassment. You are afraid that others will know of your short-comings. If you acted calmly in your dream, then it may point to how can make the best out of any situation. You are able to rise above unfavorable circumstances.
Old 07-17-2014, 04:03 PM   #42
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Teeth
To dream that you have rotting or decaying teeth implies that you may have said something that you shouldn't have. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.
To dream that your teeth is sparkling or gleaming signifies happiness and fulfilled wishes.
To dream that you are brushing your teeth refers to your level of confidence, your struggles and your aggressiveness. You need to look out for yourself and your own interest. Perhaps, you feel that your position is shaky.
To dream that your teeth has fallen out and you try to refit them back into the mouth signifies a lack of self-confidence and embarrassment. You are afraid that others will know of your short-comings. If you acted calmly in your dream, then it may point to how can make the best out of any situation. You are able to rise above unfavorable circumstances.
I read that it meant you were afraid of responsibility or growing up
zerodahero is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women