Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60080
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40347
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2014, 06:52 AM   #136
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

But MLK did not personally speak out against illegal, as claimed in whir-LIE-turd's Scrraming headline. Whir-LIE-turd didn't even introduce Brown's book, which is plain conjecture, until after he was called on the carpet for the lying headline. And then he made up even more shit about what I'd say about Clarence Jones. I'm perfectly capable of voicing my own opinion, Whir-LIE-turd. No need to post more lies. You're in enough hot water as it is.

You can keep repeating the same shit over and over and over again, IBIdiot, which I'm sure you will, until the cows come home, you redneck cracker bastard. But it won't change the fact that your new tag team partner, TrendingIdiot egregiously lied in his OP.

FACT JACK.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:55 AM   #137
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
TrendingIdiot, where's the link supporting your allegation that Clarence B. Jones would call "Sup a liar"?

While you are on a link search, please provide us with the link supporting your previous, but thus far unsupported, allegation that "MARTIN LUTHER KING....OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...."

One would think that since I originally made my initial request 6 days and 130+ posts ago (and many, many, many times since) that you would have been able to locate the supporting link by now. In fact, it is becoming increasingly obvious that you may have lied in the OP.

I do not believe it is asking too much to expect you to document an allegation. Your stubborn resistance to do so leaves me with no alternative but to assume that you may be a liar and a fraud. It should be noted that I am willing to withdraw the "liar and a fraud" accusation once you locate documentation that supports the claim made in your OP that "MARTIN LUTHER KING (AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS) OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...."

Hey Trendy, you are almost halfway there. You have already presented documentation that "OTHER CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. But as of yet, you have yet to provide any documentation that "MARTIN LUTHER KING" joined them in their opposition. What makes it even more suspicious would be that MLK was the only person mentioned by name.

Very suspicious indeed!

I'm patiently waiting but my patience is starting to grow very, very thin!
I think we can expect this to go on until TrendingIdiot posts another lie. May happen as soon as today.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 07:02 AM   #138
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
May happen as soon as today.
"May" or probably will?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 07:19 AM   #139
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
But MLK did not personally speak out against illegal, as claimed in whir-LIE-turd's Scrraming headline. Whir-LIE-turd didn't even introduce Brown's book, which is plain conjecture, until after he was called on the carpet for the lying headline. And then he made up even more shit about what I'd say about Clarence Jones. I'm perfectly capable of voicing my own opinion, Whir-LIE-turd. No need to post more lies. You're in enough hot water as it is.

You can keep repeating the same shit over and over and over again, IBIdiot, which I'm sure you will, until the cows come home, you redneck cracker bastard. But it won't change the fact that your new tag team partner, TrendingIdiot egregiously lied in his OP.

FACT JACK
You baldly ignore the statements made by other Civil Rights activists addressed in Whirly's OP; hence, you lie when you claim Whirly lied, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

MLK is very clearly on record as being an advocate for advancing African Americans out of poverty with jobs, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; so, MLK's position is exactly the same as that of A. Philip Randolph, Coretta Scott King and the seven other Civil Rights activists who signed that letter to Senator Hatch wherein they state they are against illegal immigrants because illegal immigrants take jobs that would otherwise go to African Americans and resident Hispanic citizens and illegal immigrants also lower the the wages and the living standards of African Americans and resident Hispanic citizens. Plus, as Whirly factually cited, Clarence B. Jones, a close MLK associate, is on record with an opinion that reflects Whirly's OP and being against your your ilk's fallacious position, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. So, it is you and your ilk who are lying, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 07:26 AM   #140
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You baldly ignore the statements made by other Civil Rights activists addressed in Whirly's OP; hence, you lie when you claim Whirly lied.
Until you can provide an actual link stating the contrary, it is nothing more than a broad based ASSumption on yours and Trendy's part.

The OP did not say that Trendy believed MLK opposed illegal immigration, it said specifically that: "MARTIN LUTHER KING....OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...."

Nothing you can say or do will change your Cousin Trendy's words unless and until one of you provides an actual link!

I'm waiting patiently!
Old 07-14-2014, 07:33 AM   #141
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Until you can locate an actual link, it is just words and ASSumption on yours and Trendy's part. The OP did not say that Trendy believed MLK opposed illegal immigration, it said specifically that: "MARTIN LUTHER KING....OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...."

Nothing you can say or do will change your Cousin Trendy's words unless and until one of you provides an actual link!

I'm waiting patiently!
You jumped right over the facts, and you're floundering again, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. MLK's position on securing jobs for African Americans is clear, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, and your ignorant argument that MLK would support an Open Border policy is a stupid and fallacious POV that runs counter to MLK's stated position. Hence, you're drowning in your gulf of stupidity as you wait, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:16 AM   #142
Guest040616
Account Disabled

I am not going to assume that MLK did or did not oppose an "open border." Perhaps he did, perhaps he did not! It is not for me to say what MLK's opinion was.

On the other hand, your Idiot cousin that goes by the name TrendingIdiot did make a specific claim. That being MLK "opposed illegal immigration." I had never heard that before and I merely requested the link for Trendy to justify his assertion. Thus far, he has failed to provide the link.

As for me, I do not know if MLK was or was not in favor of an open border. Frankly, I don't give a damn one way or the other. All Trendy needs to do would be to provide the link and I will gladly elevate his status from probable liar to thanks for finally providing a link to back up his claim. Until he does so, he is a liar. Plain and simple!

IBIdiot, the bottom line is as follows: All your cousin TrendingIdiot has to do is provide the link and voila, the problem is solved!
Old 07-15-2014, 06:19 AM   #143
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
MARTIN LUTHER KING.....OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION....
This thread is now at 7 days old and 140+ posts (and counting) since TrendingIdiot first made a very specific claim that Martin Luther King opposed illegal immigration. Despite repeated requests, Trendy has yet to provide us with the burden of proof to support his apparently false allegation.

Of course, Trendy could now rightfully claim that he lied and no such proof exists.

Either will suffice!

Where's the link or the admission that you lied, TrendingIdiot?
Old 07-15-2014, 07:13 AM   #144
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am not going to assume that MLK did or did not oppose an "open border." Perhaps he did, perhaps he did not! It is not for me to say what MLK's opinion was.

On the other hand, your Idiot cousin that goes by the name TrendingIdiot did make a specific claim. That being MLK "opposed illegal immigration." I had never heard that before and I merely requested the link for Trendy to justify his assertion. Thus far, he has failed to provide the link.

As for me, I do not know if MLK was or was not in favor of an open border. Frankly, I don't give a damn one way or the other. All Trendy needs to do would be to provide the link and I will gladly elevate his status from probable liar to thanks for finally providing a link to back up his claim. Until he does so, he is a liar. Plain and simple!

IBIdiot, the bottom line is as follows: All your cousin TrendingIdiot has to do is provide the link and voila, the problem is solved!
MLK was for advancing the position of African Americans socially, economically and politically, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. Hence he was against anything -- and that includes "illegal immigration" for the reasons enumerated by his family and associates -- that would impede such forward progress for African Americans, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. It's obvious, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, Samuel Gompers was not "thinking" about you and the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM when he wrote:

Quote:
"[T]he thinking workingmen of the United States have . . . come to the conclusion that there must be some better regulation and some limitation." Samuel Gompers (Vol. 8: Testimony, U.S. Congress, House Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, Feb. 29, 1912)
Old 07-15-2014, 07:16 AM   #145
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hence he was against anything -- and that includes "illegal immigration"
Link?
Old 07-15-2014, 07:17 AM   #146
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Link?
Already quoted and cited above, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:19 AM   #147
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Already quoted and cited above
The link you provided was a Samuel Gompers link, circa 1912. Where is the 1960's Martin Luther King link stating that he personally opposed illegal immigration?
Old 07-15-2014, 07:21 AM   #148
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Where is the Martin Luther King link?
Already quoted and cited above, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. You missed it like you missed your LZ in Panama, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:36 AM   #149
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Already quoted and cited above

The only link cited by you was the following link:

"Quote:
"[T]he thinking workingmen of the United States have . . . come to the conclusion that there must be some better regulation and some limitation." Samuel Gompers (Vol. 8: Testimony, U.S. Congress, House Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, Feb. 29, 1912)"

Obviously the above link was a quoted 1912 link from Samuel Gompers (not MLK), made 17 years prior to MLK's actual birth in 1929. Samuel Gompers died in 1924. For the record, Gompers was not known as one of the Civil Rights leaders referred to by your kissing cousin, TrendingIdiot.

Where is the link citing MLK's (not Gompers) personal opposition to "illegal immigration?"
Old 07-15-2014, 07:50 AM   #150
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The only link cited by you was the following link:

"Quote:
"[T]he thinking workingmen of the United States have . . . come to the conclusion that there must be some better regulation and some limitation." Samuel Gompers (Vol. 8: Testimony, U.S. Congress, House Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, Feb. 29, 1912)"

Obviously the above link was a quoted link from Samuel Gompers (not MLK), made in 1912, which was 17 years prior to MLK actually being born. In fact, Samuel Gompers died in 1924, 5 years prior to MLK's birth. For the record, Gompers was was the Anglo founder of the AFL and was not known as one of the Civil Rights leaders referred to by your kissing cousin, TrendingIdiot.

Where is the link citing MLK's (not Gompers) personal opposition to "illegal immigration?
"
Keep splashing in your gulf of stupidity, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. It was already quoted and cited above, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, but you keep missing it, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, just like you missed your LZ in Panama.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women