Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2014, 11:59 AM   #16
Guest030724
Account Disabled

User ID: 208101
My ECCIE Reviews

Also true ... but even with that said there are still plenty I f guys who are members here... they may havd written 10 mild reviews and still has no p411
Guest030724 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 12:44 PM   #17
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

That's their decision. If they don't want to join P411, they don't have to. (Although I really can't imagine why they wouldn't take the 6 months free that you get with 2 provider OKs.)

You just have to screen to your comfort level, and OKs on a website are just one tool to do so.

I doubt very much you'll get any kind of system such as you describe going here. If the owners of the forum wanted such a system, it would be in place already.

But I don't speak for the owners, so I could be 100% wrong, and the announcement about the new rep system will be out later today. (But not likely.)
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 06:45 AM   #18
mrtim83
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default NEED THIS NOW

I recently saw someone who was just overjoyed to have me there and she kept saying how nice I was. I was kind of taken back...I was just being myself. I asked her to explain, she said so many guys are rude, hurried, and just have terrible manners.
I was shocked to hear this, here I was thinking that everyone was just nice and hunky dory. :-)

We both agreed there needs to be a rating system in place to help curb this stuff. After all if you deny the ladies the right to rate the clients aren't you then just classifying them as lower than you?

I think a rating system would help the ladies screen and understand who is safe and who is not. It will also help weed out potential LE. An LE can write up fake reviews and seem legit, but if there was a way to backrate the clients it would help eliminate rudeness, and weed out LE. This is a no-brainer.

My scenario would be where each client had a review section just like the providers. Maybe not as extensive or possibly so. But this system needs equality and strengthening. It is flawed and biased.

:-) I hope the mods bring this up to the web devs and to owners to discuss the feasibility of this project. It certainly would help.
mrtim83 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 10:38 AM   #19
roll_with_me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtim83 View Post

I think a rating system would help the ladies screen...

My scenario would be where each client had a review section just like the providers.

:-) I hope the mods bring this up to the web devs and to owners to discuss the feasibility of this project. It certainly would help.
I agree there's a need for this option. I used to be on this site and then drop off the board several years ago. I'm just now starting back with private entertainment, so a simple verified option would be nice. A yes I've seen this client type option would be helpful.

I see the potential for abuse of a review system and think certain checks could be put in place to minimize the potential. For example a client driven request for verification, along with controls on the level of information to be share in the review. Sort of like the basic review and the VIP review on TER, but maybe not so detailed.

I know there are other sites that offer free membership on the condition of writing reviews, but I've never been big on writing reviews. I only write them if I have the approval of the provider first, so writing reviews just for free membership can be a challenge sometime.

I've written reviews for TER and for some reason or another they were never approved. I'm not really sure why, maybe they thought I writing them for the free membership or it could have been the reviews were not explicit enough. If it's the latter then I really don't want them to be on the board, there's a certain amount of discretion that should remain private between a provider and a client, besides I don't think it benefits the provider or future clients. Your mileage should vary and to expect that your experience is going to be my experience and vise versa, this level of review can lead to unrealistic expectations and disappointment.

This entertainment is like other forms of art, it's in the eye of the beholder, it's personal and a subjective experience. It's a lot like reviewing your favorite band's live performance, your review is influenced by multiple factors: your mental state, environmental conditions, artist state of mind, and artist performance.

There are going to be off nights, but it's not simply the result of the band's performance. I've been to shows that I've loved and then run into other friends that were there that felt like the performance was flat. There's no point in trying convince them they are wrong, they just had a different experience.

Any work of art is subjective and this line of work certainly falls into the art's category.
roll_with_me is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 07:03 PM   #20
nicemusic
Premium Access

Encounters: 285
Default Review of guys

I think it would be good for providers to make notes on eccie guys too, but I haven't thought through all the potential problems there may be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtim83 View Post
I recently saw someone who was just overjoyed to have me there and she kept saying how nice I was. I was kind of taken back...I was just being myself. I asked her to explain, she said so many guys are rude, hurried, and just have terrible manners.
I was shocked to hear this, here I was thinking that everyone was just nice and hunky dory. :-)

We both agreed there needs to be a rating system in place to help curb this stuff. After all if you deny the ladies the right to rate the clients aren't you then just classifying them as lower than you?

I think a rating system would help the ladies screen and understand who is safe and who is not. It will also help weed out potential LE. An LE can write up fake reviews and seem legit, but if there was a way to backrate the clients it would help eliminate rudeness, and weed out LE. This is a no-brainer.

My scenario would be where each client had a review section just like the providers. Maybe not as extensive or possibly so. But this system needs equality and strengthening. It is flawed and biased.

nicemusic is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:52 AM   #21
Guest030724
Account Disabled

User ID: 208101
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm glad to see that people are agreeing with me ...

I really hope to see a safety rating system in place.

I've turned to many people down cause of not being able to contact references, and quite frankly for a busy girl like me I don't always have time to do research
Guest030724 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:27 PM   #22
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMiracle View Post
I've turned to many people down cause of not being able to contact references, and quite frankly for a busy girl like me I don't always have time to do research
Being as how your safety is at risk, you should make time for such research. There are plenty of examples within these forums where ladies abandoned their normal practice of checking references and the visit wound up being a disaster.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 03:25 PM   #23
LNK
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Being as how your safety is at risk, you should make time for such research. There are plenty of examples within these forums where ladies abandoned their normal practice of checking references and the visit wound up being a disaster.
But doesn't a green checkmark on a web site mean he's OK? I mean, it works for other things, like reviews of refrigerators.

Just think, we could be the "Consumer Reports" of the sex biz!
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:37 PM   #24
HonestiLuv
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238980
My ECCIE Reviews

this would be awesome. at least do it almost as a p4 ok. So when references can't be reached the ok is at least there.
HonestiLuv is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:39 AM   #25
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
But doesn't a green checkmark on a web site mean he's OK? I mean, it works for other things, like reviews of refrigerators.

Just think, we could be the "Consumer Reports" of the sex biz!
Could be? We already are. That is what the reviews are for.

ECCIE's purpose is to simply provide a place where information can be archived and shared. It is the members' responsibility to evaluate and use and it in accordance with their own preferences to make an informed decision.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 04:33 PM   #26
naughtynicole4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 239686

I believe the OP is looking for a sort of vouch system. While these are not fool proof (nothing is) it would be very helpful. Personally I would not rely on referenced and or vouches alone I would still do my own screening.
naughtynicole4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:37 PM   #27
LNK
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Could be? We already are. That is what the reviews are for.
Oops. I forgot the /sarcasm tag.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 12:00 PM   #28
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

This subject comes up from time to time.
If this would happen, would there be forms to fill out like us guys do? And in the Physical Description section, how specific would you girls want to get (8") as far as what we look like?
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:21 PM   #29
naughtynicole4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 239686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
This subject comes up from time to time.
If this would happen, would there be forms to fill out like us guys do? And in the Physical Description section, how specific would you girls want to get (8") as far as what we look like?
your height, approximate weight, hair and eye color, nationality, if you have a beard or mustache, if you wear glasses or not. Pretty much enough to know it's you when you show up at the next lady's incall or she comes to your outcall and if the person that arrives/answers the door doesn't match we know something is wrong!
naughtynicole4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 07:06 PM   #30
Jagermonster
BANNED

Encounters: 7

I think a lack of a rating system for men is kind of a double standard. Im okay with men being rated. But not all men will agree.
Jagermonster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women