Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60042
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-11-2014, 08:18 PM   #466
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
God forgave the hookers. If they are good enough for him they are good enough for me!
Look...if the dude can turn Austin tap water into Opus One, I'm a fan...
Old 05-11-2014, 08:53 PM   #467
chelseabean
Account Disabled

User ID: 227329
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Toyz;1055304118]Nah, I'm not certain either...and I am bored as well as tomorrow is a work day & I am working on a presentation I have to give at 10AM...so this gives me a bit of a break between my real work.

Faulkners work is interesting, however...one thing you will notice is that in this piece that you quoted he takes it upon himself to state mans "goodness" is indeed Christianity....I differ in that one doesn't have to be religious per se to be a good person. Or, if one were to translate it differently, he isn't talking about Christian religion at all...

And the part I've highlighted in red can be seen in most any Disney movie...or better yet, Fievel the Mouse...

I know you are trying to be deep & well read...and I am not mocking you. You see I just try my use humor in my arguments. All I am saying is religion is not neccessarily the root of mans good. But it is often claimed that way.

What the bible...the symbol and defining text of Christianity teaches us...is that if we don't follow rules we will suffer tremendously...and if we follow the rules we will live forever...their are myriad examples in the bible of this. Its basically a fear mongering document...

“No one is without Christianity, if we agree on what we mean by the word. (now we have Faulkners definition) It is every individual's individual code of behavior, by means of which he makes himself a better human being than his nature wants to be, if he followed his nature only. Whatever its symbol—cross or crescent or whatever—that symbol is man's reminder of his duty inside the human race. Its various allegories are the charts against which he measures himself and learns to know what he is. It cannot teach man to be good as the textbook teaches him mathematics. It shows him how to discover himself, evolve for himself a moral code and standard within his capacities and aspirations, by giving him a matchless example of suffering and sacrifice and the promise of hope

Y
Old 05-11-2014, 09:41 PM   #468
chelseabean
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Nah, I'm not certain either...and I am bored as well as tomorrow is a work day & I am working on a presentation I have to give at 10AM...so this gives me a bit of a break between my real work.

Faulkners work is interesting, however...one thing you will notice is that in this piece that you quoted he takes it upon himself to state mans "goodness" is indeed Christianity....I differ in that one doesn't have to be religious per se to be a good person. Or, if one were to translate it differently, he isn't talking about Christian religion at all...
No, sweetheart, he doesn't.

And the part I've highlighted in red can be seen in most any Disney movie...or better yet, Fievel the Mouse...

I know you are trying to be deep & well read...and I am not mocking you. You see I just try my use humor in my arguments. All I am saying is religion is not neccessarily the root of mans good. But it is often claimed that way.

What the bible...the symbol and defining text of Christianity teaches us...is that if we don't follow rules we will suffer tremendously...and if we follow the rules we will live forever...their are myriad examples in the bible of this. Its basically a fear mongering document...

“No one is without Christianity, if we agree on what we mean by the word. (now we have Faulkners definition) It is every individual's individual code of behavior, by means of which he makes himself a better human being than his nature wants to be, if he followed his nature only. Whatever its symbol—cross or crescent or whatever—that symbol is man's reminder of his duty inside the human race. Its various allegories are the charts against which he measures himself and learns to know what he is. It cannot teach man to be good as the textbook teaches him mathematics. It shows him how to discover himself, evolve for himself a moral code and standard within his capacities and aspirations, by giving him a matchless example of suffering and sacrifice and the promise of hope.”
Oh honey, I am well read. I have no need for pretension, and I don't think I put that out there. . And you are arguing a point that you missed. He is not postulating some ontological good here, but an epistemological one. You are not understanding the argument here. Please don't lay that on my dumb hooker's heart. I, honestly, didn't exptect this. I was just waxing slightly philosophic waiting for madmen. But, Toyz, you wanna go head to head with me, you will lose,
Old 05-11-2014, 10:06 PM   #469
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseabean View Post
But, Toyz, you wanna go head to head with me, you will lose,

He loses all the time..... has to start 10 threads and make the most inane comments looking for attention....

unfortunately...... he seldom realizes that he lost.....

but whup his ass good darlin.....

I got my dictionary open and ready to look up all them fancy words y'all might be using....
Old 05-11-2014, 10:08 PM   #470
Whispers

You folks need to get on topic or start a new thread..... this one already has too many views and needs to get put to rest....

Unless of course we get back to the intended subject material that got it 25000 views!

In which case bring on the ugly fatties!
Old 05-11-2014, 10:11 PM   #471
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
God forgave the hookers. If they are good enough for him they are good enough for me!
I can't find the reviews... Please link to them..... the ones good enough for you and God that is......

hmmmm.... makes ya wonder what a review from a religious zealot would read like....

"and I tapped my staff upon the provider three times and the waters of Jerusalem spilled forth covering the hills and valleys with my divine seed....."
Old 05-12-2014, 12:00 AM   #472
chelseabean
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

oh whispers, shut up. toyzy underestimated me, and I responded, but we both were responding to a common thing. What the hell were you talking about? Seriously, nobody want to deal with what weird old-school politics archie bunker-esque ideas has in mind. Why did you even comment on this thread?
Old 05-12-2014, 12:02 AM   #473
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
You folks need to get on topic or start a new thread..... this one already has too many views and needs to get put to rest....

Unless of course we get back to the intended subject material that got it 25000 views!

In which case bring on the ugly fatties!
he said FATTIES
Old 05-12-2014, 12:34 AM   #474
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post
he said FATTIES
I said "Ugly Fatties"... I have no problem talking about them as I am one of them..... Fat does not display well...... Remember that thread you had where all the pics were not what they seemed? I could put on a T-Shirt and bend over and show the same cottage cheese ass some of these ladies post pics of... but who the hell wants to see that? That's what showcases and the ad forums are for.... If their shit was in demand they would not have to troll CoEd and the ISOs looking for biz

Quote:
oh whispers, shut up. toyzy underestimated me, and I responded, but we both were responding to a common thing. What the hell were you talking about? Seriously, nobody want to deal with what weird old-school politics archie bunker-esque ideas has in mind. Why did you even comment on this thread?
chelsea..... I was simply suggesting that you get with the subject of the thread or start a new one..... shit like this gets a thread locked by a MOD.....

HEY.,... That's not a bad idea..... Lock this damn thread...... It's creep-ed up to within 6000 views of my last big ass thread....
Old 05-12-2014, 12:35 AM   #475
chelseabean
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post
he said FATTIES
Well, judging from your avatar, you're out and proud, girl.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:39 AM   #476
Whispers

Quote:
Well, judging from your avatar, you're out and proud, girl.
Really? You are in your 40s and looking to trade ass for car repairs? Here giving advice to others? And trading barbs with folks? Can I play?

As pics go she has a better looking showcase... and she's not begging to trade pussy for car repairs in her sig line so her business must be OK....

You may have read a book or two darlin but you didn't learn enough it seems.... Maybe you could trade them in at Half Price Books for a little cash to get the car running.....
Old 05-12-2014, 04:36 AM   #477
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
I got my dictionary open and ready to look up all them fancy words y'all might be using....
Old 05-12-2014, 04:46 AM   #478
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
I can't find the reviews... Please link to them..... the ones good enough for you and God that is......
Early on in my career I remember telling Mary Magdalene... "I'm a lurker bitch, I don't do reviews!".

Whore of Babylon from Revelation 17:
And there came one of the seven angels…saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication…and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead [was] a name written, (Candi Staxx) Mystery, Babylon the Great, The Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth.”

Old 05-12-2014, 05:08 AM   #479
johnnytx39
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Chelsea, you certainly are well read. Thank you for bringing that to the discussion. I disagree with you. Lacking Toyz quick fingers and quick wit, I'd like to bring in a pinch hitter.

On the off-chance that you haven't read grappled with him yet, may I recommend Pope Benedict XVI (Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger). You can download his Kindle books from Amazon. His clarity is astonishing. You'll appreciate and enjoy it.
Old 05-12-2014, 06:32 AM   #480
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Really? You are in your 40s and looking to trade ass for car repairs? Here giving advice to others? And trading barbs with folks? Can I play?

As pics go she has a better looking showcase... and she's not begging to trade pussy for car repairs in her sig line so her business must be OK....
Do you realize the markup on some car parts is sometimes 700% or even more depending on the car? Not to mention time?
I wasn't in the hobby a few years ago and didn't offer anything special but I did know a guy who owned his own shop in OH when I lived there. He actually put a new muffler on for $40, which was his cost of the muffler. So it can be a smart move offering a 'trade' sometimes.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women