Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160673
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-12-2014, 12:05 PM   #406
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
That sounds kinda rural Arkietradville...ijs

Any sets of married cousins at that dinner?
No, kissing cousins are on my side of the family. We're black red necks, just we don't turn red we just get darker
Old 04-12-2014, 12:09 PM   #407
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestSpin View Post
You're way too young to have seen it in anything other than old reruns, but some of my fellow hobbyists may have just heard the theme from "Green Acres" in the back of their minds
Lol racism is still around. I was called a monkey in Dallas, a Baboon in SWLR, and a n****r in Perryville. I usually laugh it off and flash my dark titties at them.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:15 PM   #408
MrGiz
BANNED

Hypocritical. . .**... maybe you're correct?
I consistently do not care for moronic, bullshitting, self-aggrandizing pricks, who are too self-absorbed to know they're losing every time they post.
Guess I should just say Welcome to the Party... we're All One!
Old 04-12-2014, 01:01 PM   #409
TestSpin
Ride it like you stole it

Encounters: 14

LMAO. Noooo ... the Green Acres reference wasn't to the racist part ... it was to your aversion to a rural setting. Here's the theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umS3XM3xAPk

Your part starts at around 31 seconds into it
Old 04-13-2014, 12:54 AM   #410
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestSpin View Post
LMAO. Noooo ... the Green Acres reference wasn't to the racist part ... it was to your aversion to a rural setting. Here's the theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umS3XM3xAPk

Your part starts at around 31 seconds into it
I remember watching Green Acres late night on one of the only channels my great grandfather's TV had. I had to be maybe 8, possibly 10. Think it came on Nick At Night.

Give me the city life, farm work is for the birds
Old 04-13-2014, 09:16 AM   #411
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Hypocritical. . .**... maybe you're correct?
I consistently do not care for moronic, bullshitting, self-aggrandizing pricks, who are too self-absorbed to know they're losing every time they post.
Guess I should just say Welcome to the Party... we're All One!
You can always go back to the hole in the ground.JPG
Old 04-13-2014, 12:10 PM   #412
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Awww...looking at little Giz...getting angsty...so cute!
Old 04-15-2014, 11:55 AM   #413
D.V.
Registered Member

Quote:
I lived in Shreveport from the late 60's to early 90's. One of the local news stations there did a program called dialing for dollars in the late 80's and early 90's. I believe a local LR news station is now doing the same thing. To quote the last phrase of the program, "Oh deleted - use of real life information, that's too bad!"
Old 04-15-2014, 06:11 PM   #414
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.V. View Post
I lived in Shreveport from the late 60's to early 90's. One of the local news stations there did a program called dialing for dollars in the late 80's and early 90's. I believe a local LR news station is now doing the same thing. To quote the last phrase of the program, "Oh deleted - use of real life information, that's too bad!"
Real life info?? again?? Someone seems to have a very personal agenda. I am not sure as I didn't read it, pre-edit.

dark arts an crafts.jpg

Lord reign is no longer with us. Thanks for the $250 by the way.

Blad is walking on eggshells because he has not mastered his craft yet. He is no longer an apprentice, but he does not have his masters or PhD in hobbying, yet. Sorry to burst your bubble blad, but there are people who are far more respected and powerful in this hobby than yourself. I am glad you are having a good time, tough. That is what it is supposed to be about. Aspiring to be a "famous john" or king of the hill on a hooker board are not desirable goals.

Let me give you Arkansas "haters" some tips:

Don't insult the person; insult their post. Insulting the person directly through name calling and character assassination is what gets you pointed and banned. Nothing wrong with arguing or characterizing what someone is saying.

Blad has insulted just about everyone directly and now that the community has reacted by jumping his shit, he is not receiving any help or sympathy from the mods. One or two others got in the mod cross hairs for a little name calling, too.

Hobby wizards even visited the area trying to work their magic. It has been somewhat effective. The tenor of the hate/fear here is waning.

But here is the real deal.

You are not going to like everyone. You may even "hate" a few. (If you "hate" more than a few, seek therapy. You got issues.) Calling them foul names directly, using terms like "hun", "boy", "bitches", etc.., shows a lack of imagination, education, and decency and will get you pointed here.

A) How not to do it..
"Listen, boy. You are so fuckin full of shit your agenda here is totally clear. Take a hike, fucktard!

B) A more proper way..
That immature writing made me run and put my boots on it is getting so deep in here. It would seem you have an agenda the way that post reads. Fortunately, some fucktards who felt similarly, took a hike and went somewhere else.

A: will get you pointed and possibly a very visceral response back.

B: stays within the guidelines as you are being critical of the post, the poster's intentions and passively implies he is in a category of a group of unnamed individuals without directly saying he is or directly calling him a name.

Slamming someone once or twice may be called for. Sometimes, people playing "king of the hill" here need to be taken down a notch or two. Doing it continually after almost every post they make is disruptive and against the terms of service. It may get you points or a vacation. The golden rule applies nicely here. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Don't be a dick

I miss the days of ASPD when women were not only not allowed to post, but most women were not members advertising here. It was about intel about them from other advertising venues like Eros and backpage without ever telling them. Things have changed. Women post; and just the inherent act of doing so coupled with sig lines that have advertising info in it makes each post a possible threAD.

There have been girls in Dallas who have been banned for "outing" in the past. For some reason, they are allowed to return. I do not follow them around and throw that in their face. I may make a reply asking how they were allowed to return from their ban and in the ML make one post letting the newer broes know what she did.

If you knew the details of all the girls past, you would find many have made a few transgressions which would make them ideal candidates for an Alert if they did that shit now.

Ginger

Has a lot of fans. She also has some detractors. She admits a less than sterling history and made a few mistakes. But her fan base seems to think she is worthy of her VP status here. I haven't heard of anything current to the contrary.

Does she post a lot? yes. This board is fun. Arkansas is a slow forum compared to Houston or other regions. Like many gals, she has figured out she gets more business as a regular poster, than by just doing only her ads.
I can't blame her. Maybe she could branch out to some national forums for some of her fun posting so she could cut down the appearance of domination one region. But as a provider with ad info in her sig lines, it will always be difficult to not see some posts as a threAD. If it is blatant, hit the RTM button and let the mods deal with it.

FYI: any publicity is good for business. So the more the haters try and bash her publicly, the more calls she gets. I you want to hurt her, don't say a damn thing.

MODS

One unfortunate part of your job is people do not know when you are doing it.
Since points are given privately, sometimes, people think you are not doing anything to enforce the terms of serve, the guidelines, or just the general civility. That is the policy laid down by St. C. Back in the ASPD days, the mods would note a post in red if points were issued. Oh well, that is not the case and I understand argument for both sides.

However, maybe the mods can figure out a way to add some transparency from time to time. For example, in a thread like this, they could add a simple post letting everyone know that individuals have been receiving points and the staff will continue to do so. The way it stands now, it appears as if Huck was left out to dry with an empty threat. I have since found out that was not the case, but I would not know that just reading this thread.

I prefer a hands off approach to moderating. Sometimes mods, and not just on this board, intervene and are heavy handed. I know on some boards I don't even joke around because if they don't get it, they feel the need to issue warnings. In the case of Eccie Arkansas staff, I think a few more public words of warning to steer topics back on track or remind people to be civil would be warranted; they don't even have be directed at a particular person or attached to their post.

Otherwise, you seems to do a fine job and a relatively cohesive laid back group of hobbyists.

Guys, if you want to talk shit about a provider, do it in the Men's lounge.
Girls, if you want to talk shit about the men, do it in the info share.
I have it on good authority that the men talk 10 times more shit than the women do in their respective private areas.

Point is, there is no good reason to be uncivil in the coed area. We come here to have FUN. We come to share info.. After 15 years, there really is not much to offer in the way of new topics, except about new people and current news. Call bullshit when it is necessary, but no need to attack people, stalk them, or be a bully.

I am waiting for the day when someone gets so hurt by a keyboard bully, they hunt someone down and shoot them and 90 of us will be in the precinct waiting room getting questioned about shit we posted and our dealings in with that person in the hobby.

END OF RANT
Old 04-15-2014, 07:17 PM   #415
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

A most excellent post, Glenn!

I wholeheartedly agree with nearly everything you wrote.

Additionally, I would like to add that you would be hard-pressed to locate a provider on Eccie that doesn't have some form of availability info in her signature line. I've never seen one, not in 5+ years here.

And while posting is good advertising, it's not my sole purpose. Honestly, I enjoy the interaction. Most of the time, it's just a lot of fun! I'm hopeful that we can continue to move things in that direction.

SNL returning definitely won't hurt the fun quota around here! She has this almost magical ability to make others laugh while lightening the mood around here. It's nearly impossible to be pissed off about anything when you're laughing your ass off.

I'm looking forward to a resurrection of her hilariously funny and always fitting picture posts!

Y'all should go welcome her back!

www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1035159
Old 04-15-2014, 09:34 PM   #416
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good, now can this thread die? From the amount of people that pledged to not talk until the section of the site was cleaned up you would think this thread and others like it would have died on page 2

Alas, we're on page 28 and nothing has changed (except everyone on page one that said they wouldn't post anymore was proven to be liars)
Old 04-15-2014, 11:46 PM   #417
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Good, now can this thread die? From the amount of people that pledged to not talk until the section of the site was cleaned up you would think this thread and others like it would have died on page 2

Alas, we're on page 28 and nothing has changed (except everyone on page one that said they wouldn't post anymore was proven to be liars)
No shit about that. Hilarious is it not?

Still wondering how some quasi self appointed mod want to be would know who has and has not been warned since that information is between the mod and the warned is it not? Oh I know I know.. Pure speculation which seems to run wild around here from certain members.
Old 04-16-2014, 10:44 AM   #418
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
No shit about that. Hilarious is it not?

Still wondering how some quasi self appointed mod want to be would know who has and has not been warned since that information is between the mod and the warned is it not? Oh I know I know.. Pure speculation which seems to run wild around here from certain members.
Thanks for outing yourself as receiving warnings. I wan't necessarily told details about who, just that warnings were being issued.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:41 PM   #419
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Smile

I think this thread accomplished it's purpose and now it's time to just go back to regular hobbytard mode.

Hopefully some people who had personal issues with other members have dealt with them and decided to keep them off the board. I certainly harbor no ill will towards anyone here. I simply tried to help out best I could.

PEACE FOR ALL?

In the spirit of new beginnings, I nominate that this thread be closed.

Seconds?

mods? Admins, Goblins?

Old 04-16-2014, 08:46 PM   #420
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't roll my eyes hard enough
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies