Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2013, 01:02 AM   #61
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
SofaKingHot, I forgot to ask...have you met WhispersInMyEar in person before? I have sound knowledge that he can be downright charming.

So be sure to bring you A game...

Carry on!

xoxo
ahhh.... darlin... that's so sweet......

be careful now..... speaking positive of old whispers is not in fashion in San Antonio...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:13 AM   #62
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Damn. Wish I could figure out how to do the quote of a quote in a reply. *THAT* I will admit to being small minded about.

Oh, sorry about the statement that I got a warning about. Wasn't saying that myself to you. Just "speculating" what others would think. Or could think.

LoL..... not quite the way to phrase it but closer..... watch and learn sir.... Like I said.... we need you Precious.... and a few more like you...... I'm sure SKF will help a lot as well....... guys like ya'll tend to create more carnage playing into those that are good at disrupting and entertaining....

But you seem to have your freudian slip (that is not a speculation, only a literary remark, if it makes you feel better i'll phrase it "slip of a tongue") that could betray what you really feel/mean.
" I am addressing one particular women on this site"

fat fingers and a lot of typos Precious.... nothing more than that

I know you, on this thread, are referencing one Provider. Now you are getting it... One and only one whore in this thread,

What you didn't comprehend is that you do this more often than not in refering to other Providers in general.

No... you want to infer that but it is not the case...

As I said, you can call me out and prove me wrong in other post. But I made reference to this before. Why you got your panties in a wad over it now, I don't know.

LOL! not remotely upset or concerned sir.... just laying some groundwork.... you guys are going to keep Mokoa busy!

I've read alot of your post in the past. This site and the previous. And my gut reaction was you definitely don't refer to women in the most positive light on this site. Here or there over the years..... there are always a small number of vocal misguided wenches that need to be reminded of their place at times...... There are far more ladies that interact daily without issues than the few that get special attention.... SA has a few wather hot young ladies that actually participate.... They are witty and I hope they don't get caught up in any fall out....

Charming as you probably are in real life though. But that is how you come across to me, and a few others that have openly stated that. Not the so called speculated on your part silent group.
I know how I am perceived by many that have not met me..... Those that do tend to understand and can actually agree and be supportive....

I appreciate the concern Precious...... When this is all over with I think you will have a more accurate view......
Old 12-30-2013, 01:14 AM   #63
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
ahhh.... darlin... that's so sweet......

be careful now..... speaking positive of old whispers is not in fashion in San Antonio...
I give credit where credit is due. And when I think you're out of line here, I don't hid my displeasure. There are many days I'd like to spank you...
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:37 AM   #64
Whispers

Quote:
I give credit where credit is due. And when I think you're out of line here, I don't hid my displeasure. There are many days I'd like to spank you...
Would I have to pay for that spanking or would it be a freebie? It's been a while since I had a freebie.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:58 AM   #65
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Would I have to pay for that spanking or would it be a freebie? It's been a while since I had a freebie.
You know don't charge by the hour...so I think I'd be inclined to spank you for free.
Old 12-30-2013, 03:17 AM   #66
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Heh!

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:07 AM   #67
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
The way many of you guys put these ladies on pedestals.... well... that's the type of behavior that begs to get dissed by them....

I can't believe how some of you guys belittle yourselves defending some whore that won't give you the time of day without the price of admission.....

I wonder what kind of pussy some of you guys pull IRL without your wallets.....

It has to be pretty sad to end up crawling like you do...
Well dipshit, that was how I treat people in general, but yes, I show decorum with the providers too.

And don't worry, I do just fine on my own.
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:07 AM   #68
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Heh!

SofaKingHot, To be fair, I don't want to spank you, but I can think of several other things...

Xoxo,
LMx
Old 12-30-2013, 08:28 AM   #69
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

@ whispers - You have made some good points that caused clarifications and corrections to be made. Future activities of that nature I think would be welcome. However, you have also come across as silly, petty and mean at times. That is not as welcome. While I may agree that the person in this particular thread deserves some criticism it is not necessary to call her names and pile on insults. That simply makes her sympathetic and you a bully. People then ignore the initial problem that was complained about and focus on you. Sounds counter productive to me.

There are many providers who's TCB skills are lacking and when that is pointed out they will lose business from hobbyists that will stick with the providers that are good at TCB. Let the posts be about that and not your drama.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:14 PM   #70
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
@ whispers - You have made some good points that caused clarifications and corrections to be made.

I do what little I can to help....

Future activities of that nature I think would be welcome. However, you have also come across as silly, petty and mean at times. That is not as welcome.

Yeah.... I know.... but gotta let loose at times and have a little fun....

While I may agree that the person in this particular thread deserves some criticism it is not necessary to call her names and pile on insults.

well..... by her actions she sets herself aside from the avg lady in this community and therefore I consider it to be a bit insulting to show her the same decorum i show other ladies.

That simply makes her sympathetic and you a bully. People then ignore the initial problem that was complained about and focus on you. Sounds counter productive to me.

Yes. They are easy to manipulate but along the way the message gets delivered and she gets a spotlight shined on her issues..... There are many that see through the mudslinging and get that message...

There are many providers who's TCB skills are lacking and when that is pointed out they will lose business from hobbyists that will stick with the providers that are good at TCB. Let the posts be about that and not your drama.

I agree to a point but when those ladies get surrounded by asswipes seeking their favor by defending them no matter how wrong their infractions may have been it tends to choke off others that would normally lend an opinion.

It is my belief that in showing people just how far they can go should they desire and stay within the boundaries established in the guidelines, that more accurate information can come out.

You don't have to read much to get the opinion that many people feel that the Providers have free reign in SA and are not being held accountable. That guys are being shut down by WKs when they have an issue they want to bring forth....

Old 12-30-2013, 12:18 PM   #71
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
I agree to a point but when those ladies get surrounded by asswipes seeking their favor by defending them no matter how wrong their infractions may have been it tends to choke off others that would normally lend an opinion.

It is my belief that in showing people just how far they can go should they desire and stay within the boundaries established in the guidelines, that more accurate information can come out.

You don't have to read much to get the opinion that many people feel that the Providers have free reign in SA and are not being held accountable. That guys are being shut down by WKs when they have an issue they want to bring forth....

It seriously makes me super wet when I see y'all having a good discussion.

Rational men = Hot sexy men

Rawrrrrr
Old 12-30-2013, 03:01 PM   #72
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Once again, the thing that gets me, and my whole contention in all of this....and the thing that continues to be overlooked is that there was no appointment booked .

There was an appointment request. Certainly.

That request was not confirmed.

How is it possible to have a NCNS when there was no appointment?

If I ask for a 9:00am appointment for Monday, and never hear back from the provider , would you consider that an appointment??

...cuz that's what happened...

Had it been a legit NCNS, I would not have said a word. However I'm not going to sit idly by and let someone get hammered with misinformation and bullshit.

Old 12-30-2013, 03:15 PM   #73
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Once again, the thing that gets me, and my whole contention in all of this....and the thing that continues to be overlooked is that there was no appointment booked .

There was an appointment request. Certainly.

That request was not confirmed.

That is your opinion. Others seem to think otherwise including the OP of the thread. You to easily discount what the guy has to say, when there is no history to support that he is not accurate and trustworthy, to champion the cause of some whore with a very questionable side to more than one incident.

How is it possible to have a NCNS when there was no appointment?

If I ask for a 9:00am appointment for Monday, and never hear back from the provider , would you consider that an appointment??

...cuz that's what happened...

Had it been a legit NCNS, I would not have said a word. However I'm not going to sit idly by and let someone get hammered with misinformation and bullshit.
Why not?

It's her fucking business to defend. When someone disses Sears to you jump to their defense as well?

Leave the ladies business to them and quit prancing around for a pat on the head....
Old 12-30-2013, 03:22 PM   #74
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Quote:
SofaKingHot, I forgot to ask...have you met WhispersInMyEar in person before? I have sound knowledge that he can be downright charming.

So be sure to bring you A game...

Carry on!

xoxo

Uhh, no Miss lilMynx, I have not. I'll just have to take you at your word that he can be charming, as I doubt very seriously that he'd ever waste that charm on a fellow male.

And I appreciate your concern, but I assure you that me and my game will be just fine. On this I have no doubt.
I hope this doesn't come across as me being arrogant, and if so, that was not my intent. I'm simply supremely confident in both myself as well as my game. That's all.

Warmest regards,
SofaKingFun

Old 12-30-2013, 04:13 PM   #75
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

So you're cool with spreading falsehoods and misinformation?

It just so happens that I have seen the request (personal info blacked-out) and it coincides perfectly with this event. So yeah, I seriously doubt the validity of the OP's claim.

Also, this was posted in a review forum and as such providers aren't allowed to comment. So had it not been moved, she would not have been able to comment and it would have gone unchecked.

And don't even start with the "sharing private and confidential information" angle. You are just as guilty as anyone in this regard. Think Trees and what was shared between you and those you supposedly were defending.

In this instance, all of the dude's personal info was blacked out. The dates coincide perfectly. So, yeqh, I believe her.

After the thread was moved and she was allowed to reply, she offered this up, in her rebuttal, but that too went overlooked; primarily because the jury was already out at that point- the bandwagon had already been loaded--plus, she's not allowed to post it.

You're going to argue this perceived breach of trust, I have no doubt. But I caution you to be absolutely certain that you're not guilty of doing the same because that just might come back to bite you on the ass...ijs.

The bottom line is that the real breach of trust was broken when the OP posted his erroneous claim and allowed the falsehood to continue.

There was no appointment. There cannot be a NCNS.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women