Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2013, 06:18 AM   #1
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Who is gonna win, Tate or Rousey?

Just curious, who do you thin will win tonight, Miesha Tate or Rhonda Rousey? Naturally, I would love to see Tate win. I would love to see Tate win since she is soooo fucking hot! Plus, Rousey has been such a shitty sport for the last couple of months, I would love to see Tate pound her face into the mat! I loved seeing Rousey come out to loud boos during the weigh in last night. Take my personal feelings away, and if I had to bet, I would put my money on Rousey to win with another arm bar. To be honest, I wouldn't even be disappointed if Tate taps out as soon as Rousey gets her in a good arm bar. What's the point in getting your arm broken by her a second time?
Guess I ought to mention the main event? Who do you think will wind between Weidman vs.Silva? I honestly just about always have an opinion on a fight, but this one is a very hard call for me. If I had to put money on the fight, I would go with Silva.
Any thoughts on the fights?
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:15 AM   #2
GymRat
Valued Poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elX_h-4VrP4

If you can't stomach a woman getting her arm broken, this video isn't for you.
Old 12-28-2013, 11:04 AM   #3
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

RR for the win. She's a one trick pony but the one trick ain't failed yet. I would like MT to win but I don't see that going down.

Hey didn't the coaches fight use to come on free at the end of UF? I will just have to hear about it I'm not going to pay for it.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:19 AM   #4
GymRat
Valued Poster

I'm not certain, but I do think the first season of Ultimate Fighter, the coaches did fight for free. I watched the weigh in last night, and they will have 2 hours of preliminary fights on "FOXS1" from 7 to 9 pm for free. They are going to have some good prelims.
I was also happy to see that Rousey came out to overwhelming "Boos" last night. Hell, that butch ass bitch won the fight last time, I would love to know who was advising her on being such a bad sport and flipping off Miesha every chance she got. She really fucked up her brand by doing this. I don't know anyone that wants to see her win. I doubt she will, but I would love to see Miesha really fuck that bitch up!
Old 12-28-2013, 01:25 PM   #5
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Gymrat, as far as her attitude, you should watch this to clear things up: http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12/2...-at-tuf-finale

She's a woman, they act weird at times. But yeah, I'm pulling for Tate, she's a 6 to 1 dog last time I checked, I'll go way out on a limb and predict she wins.

Coaches fought free back in the day, but now there is too much money in these fights to make them free. It will never happen again as long as they are still in the PPV business. It would be like pretty boy Floyd fighting for free, never gonna happen.

I think Silva will win the main event, I had Wiedman beating him the first time, but I got silva in this one.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 03:01 PM   #6
Trey
Valued Poster

I see your point don. I swore I would never pay for a fight when I first saw Gracie make man love on the mat for 30 mins or so. But I know it's changed a lot, I just don't keep up with it. I do miss strike force it was getting me into it more. Maybe I will watch the pre fights on fox sports.

Second round, she breaks her arm.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 03:10 PM   #7
GymRat
Valued Poster

The Don, didn't really clear things up for me. BTW, something weird about that interview, I don't think either the interviewer or Rousey ever mentioned Tate by her name. They kept referring to Tate as "she" the entire time. I may have missed them calling her by name, but don't wanna watch the entire ten minutes again. While I'm sure Rousey is laughing all the way to the bank, no one likes a really bad sport, and she is a really bad sport. She looked like such a butch bull dyke flipping off Tate every chance she got for the last two months. I watch a lot of MMA with my youngest son and his friends. At one time, we all like Rousey, but I don't know anyone that likes her now. Yeah, she has mad skills, but everyone I know wants to see her get her teeth kicked in.
I think Tate has a punchers chance. She rocked Rousey pretty good in the first fight, but I'm afraid Rousey will prevail again. Just hope I am wrong.
Old 12-28-2013, 04:22 PM   #8
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Until a striker shows up that can make RR change her strategy, she will be happy rolling around on the mat until she can get an armbar. I want to see RR get her teeth kicked in, but Tate isn't the animal to do it.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:08 PM   #9
GymRat
Valued Poster

Tate loses in 3rd round, arm bar, Tate taps out. Constant booing for Rousey! Especially after the fight.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:30 AM   #10
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

2-0 on my picks tonight! Oh wait...

Man, feel for Silva, I think he will be back though, can't go out like that.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:29 AM   #11
Trey
Valued Poster

Man I don't know don that looks real bad. Can you come back from that? You know the next guy will go for that weak leg.

Here is a clip
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.1560623
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:00 AM   #12
GymRat
Valued Poster

I'm with you Trey, that leg would be a huge target.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:01 AM   #13
GymRat
Valued Poster

What a night, figured Tate would get her arm broken, turned out to be Silva's leg.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:12 AM   #14
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

How much would you pay for an hour of Provider Time with either of those ladies?

Anybody claim the have the stones to wrestle with either one of them as Providers?

[It is kinda a fantasy - at least up to the point that I get my ass totally beaten.]

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:34 AM   #15
GymRat
Valued Poster

The wrestling thing doesn't appeal to me, but I get how some guys like it. Provider time with Tate? I would quickly drop a few grand. Sure she would laugh at that amount. Rousey does nothing for me, carries herself too much like a butch. BTW, if anyone saw the weigh-in, wonder how much weight Rousey gained overnight? She was ripped Friday night, and as smooth as she could be Saturday. I bet anything she put on well over ten pounds.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women