Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #16
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Here's a good homework exercise for you: do the same for the major conservative think tanks.

But the lists look REALLY similar.

You seem to have zero concept of how the game works. Not saying I LIKE it, and neither do you have to, but at least acknowledge what reality is. Otherwise the people with the funny white jackets might be paying you a visit soon.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:24 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Here's a good homework exercise for you: do the same for the major conservative think tanks.

But the lists look REALLY similar.

You seem to have zero concept of how the game works. Not saying I LIKE it, and neither do you have to, but at least acknowledge what reality is. Otherwise the people with the funny white jackets might be paying you a visit soon.
We Tea Party Conservatives do not play by your rules...So FUCK OFF... You Limousine Liberal.

You do seem like a nice person... But, This shit is Real to me...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:10 AM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Doug Schoen, a Clinton backer and hardcore democrat, has this to say about Hillary...

Another major obstacle is Mrs. Clinton's foreign-policy record: She can point to no significant accomplishments as secretary of state. Now that her successor, John Kerry, has forged an interim agreement with Iran, good or bad, to limit its nuclear program, questions will inevitably be asked about why Mrs. Clinton failed to achieve anything on that front—or to strike a similar bargain with North Korea or make any progress with the Palestinians and Israelis.
Mrs. Clinton also still faces serious questions about the 2012 terror attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. During the 2008 primary campaign, Mrs. Clinton said she was the candidate best equipped to answer the 3 a.m. emergency phone call. Americans will want to know how she answered that call in Libya.

A preemptive shot?

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...34623907398310
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
We Tea Party Conservatives do not play by your rules...So FUCK OFF... You Limousine Liberal.

You do seem like a nice person... But, This shit is Real to me...
They are not my rules. That is exactly the part you don't get. It is the rules of the political game no matter what counrty, no matter what age, no matter what ideology.

Ninety percent or more of those companies contribute to conservative groups as well. The person in office doesn't care if you gave to their opponent--they only care whether or not you cave to THEM as well.

And I hate to burst your ideological bubble but pleanty of those companies also made contributions to TP candidates if they thought those candidates had any prayer of winning. Corporations like that are risk adverse and hedge their bets--or contributions in this case.

Just a quick question for you: when teddy cruz OFFICIALLY starts his run for president,are you REALLY that naive to think he's going to turn down corporate donations? Of course he won't. Can we expect you to be equally insensed when he accepts them? (I doubt it.)
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 03:38 PM   #20
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
They are not my rules. That is exactly the part you don't get. It is the rules of the political game no matter what counrty, no matter what age, no matter what ideology.

Ninety percent or more of those companies contribute to conservative groups as well. The person in office doesn't care if you gave to their opponent--they only care whether or not you cave to THEM as well.

And I hate to burst your ideological bubble but pleanty of those companies also made contributions to TP candidates if they thought those candidates had any prayer of winning. Corporations like that are risk adverse and hedge their bets--or contributions in this case.

Just a quick question for you: when teddy cruz OFFICIALLY starts his run for president,are you REALLY that naive to think he's going to turn down corporate donations? Of course he won't. Can we expect you to be equally insensed when he accepts them? (I doubt it.)
Rand will be our next President. Ted is going to give Reid a swift kick in the ass. He will be our next Senate majority leader .... We the TAX paying People
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women