Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160770
Yssup Rider60136
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40370
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35499
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #286
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
No false premise by me, no premise at all. Just stating facts about your slimy history on here and asking questions about some of your more hateful and stupid comments.

FACT: They WERE your avatars. I keep bringing it up because you are such a slow learner and you keep denying your own past.

QUESTION (You DO avoid uncomfortable questions): Tell me again, how do you justify your bigoted "founding faggots of the gay commune" comment? This is the third or forth time I asked but you seem unable to admit you wrote it, much less tell us WHY you are so bigoted.
Point of fact, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, your "facts" are "lies"; thus, demonstrating again that you are a congenital liar, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. You've had almost one full year to prove your lies, and you could not do so and you can't, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man -- because you are lying. Only by convoluted devise do you "imagine" that you have proved anything, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. Go suck on your prophylactic, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:53 PM   #287
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Point of fact, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, your "facts" are "lies"; thus, demonstrating again that you are a congenital liar, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. You've had almost one full year to prove your lies, and you could not do so and you can't, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man -- because you are lying. Only by convoluted devise do you "imagine" that you have proved anything, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. Go suck on your prophylactic, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.
Im not a shrink but it's pretty clear to see that this daffy bastard has gone around the bend.

I'm waiting for his next Angelfood McSpade review.

Out of curiosity, do any of you fellas on the other side of the aisle understand his loony blather? He's speaking for you too.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #288
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Im not a shrink but it's pretty clear to see that this daffy bastard has gone around the bend.

I'm waiting for his next Angelfood McSpade review.

Out of curiosity, do any of you fellas on the other side of the aisle understand his loony blather? He's speaking for you too.
To answer your question about Westlake high QBs, I don't know the other one. But Bobby Layne and Matt Stafford played at Highland Park HS. It was well reported before the Steeler/Lion game. The Jinx of Bobby Layne, he was traded from the Lions to the Steelers and said the Lions wouldn't win another title for 50yrs. He was right. Stafford and the Lions lost to the Steelers. Neither Laybe or Stafford were born in Austin. And you want to talk about drunk QBs? Layne played drunk. That's what I liked about him, and shame on you for denegrating the great QBs from WPa in our forum. You wonder why people get pissed at you. So tell my grasshopper, who is the other "great" QB from Westlake High?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:05 PM   #289
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
To answer your question about Westlake high QBs, I don't know the other one. But Bobby Layne and Matt Stafford played at Highland Park HS. It was well reported before the Steeler/Lion game. The Jinx of Bobby Layne, he was traded from the Lions to the Steelers and said the Lions wouldn't win another title for 50yrs. He was right. Stafford and the Lions lost to the Steelers. Neither Laybe or Stafford were born in Austin. And you want to talk about drunk QBs? Layne played drunk. That's what I liked about him, and shame on you for denegrating the great QBs from WPa in our forum. You wonder why people get pissed at you. So tell my grasshopper, who is the other "great" QB from Westlake High?
''

Drew Brees ring any bells in your empty tower?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:19 PM   #290
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
''

Drew Brees ring any bells in your empty tower?
I think he's better than Nick Foles, even though Foles has a better QB rating than Bree's at this moment. Would your pal say Foles is the best QB from Westlake HS. If you apply the same reasoning that he applied to Rothlisberger, then Foles is better. How's that jar head poser?
Old 12-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #291
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You're such a fucking idiot, pissant.

All I EVER said is that Foles was having a better year than Rapelisberger... And you shat yourself.

Please link to any post where I said otherwise, you fat stupid fucking retard.

That said, we're far more likely to see Philly in the Super Bowl before Pissburgh for two reasons. They're organizations going in different directions, for one. And two ... Because you're a flaming asshole.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:04 PM   #292
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
shame on you for denegrating the great QBs from WPa in our forum. You wonder why people get pissed at you. So tell my grasshopper, who is the other "great" QB from Westlake High?
first of all, Highland Park HS is in Dallas, rube.

Drew Brees, of course. if you didn't get The WHODAT clue then you're just a fool.

Second of all, please quote the thread, chapter and fucking verse where I desegregated the great QBs from WPa in your forum. Never mind. You asked if I had a clue about any of the great QBs from western PA and I answered affirmatively. I had seen most of the big ones, but your test was so arrogantly stated...

Here's the fucking link, dipshit.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=32

It didn't happen like you said. You are fucking lying again, you worthless asshole licking slob.

Not that anybody here gives a fuck... But you need to stop lying when it's so easy to show how fucking stupid and wrong you are.

No wonder you need a Butt Buddy chaperone here with you. You're daffy.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:27 PM   #293
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
first of all, Highland Park HS is in Dallas, rube.

Drew Brees, of course. if you didn't get The WHODAT clue then you're just a fool.

Second of all, please quote the thread, chapter and fucking verse where I desegregated the great QBs from WPa in your forum. Never mind. You asked if I had a clue about any of the great QBs from western PA and I answered affirmatively. I had seen most of the big ones, but your test was so arrogantly stated...

Here's the fucking link, dipshit.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=32

It didn't happen like you said. You are fucking lying again, you worthless asshole licking slob.

Not that anybody here gives a fuck... But you need to stop lying when it's so easy to show how fucking stupid and wrong you are.

No wonder you need a Butt Buddy chaperone here with you. You're daffy.
First off dumbfuck, you first posted that Ben wasn't the best pro QB in PA. Check you're own diary. Now don't hide behind your assholeishness. You picked Joe Willy's episode with Suzie Colber, not the icon that he was. Gimpy kneed QB, like who isn't busted up after years in the NFL. Jim Kelly is a loser. Kelly is one of the really good guys of the NFL. You just chose to bring up negative bullshit to rile people up. That's why youre a vile vermin. They locked the thread. Wonder why. Your a fraud and you know it. And dipshit, Wilver Stargell played on the same team as Alley and Maz. He was their left fielder. Are you still permitted to post there. They locked most of the threads that the hyena posse posted in.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #294
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
First off dumbfuck, you first posted that Ben wasn't the best pro QB in PA. Check you're own diary. Now don't hide behind your assholeishness. You picked Joe Willy's episode with Suzie Colber, not the icon that he was. Gimpy kneed QB, like who isn't busted up after years in the NFL. Jim Kelly is a loser. Kelly is one of the really good guys of the NFL. You just chose to bring up negative bullshit to rile people up. That's why youre a vile vermin. They locked the thread. Wonder why. Your a fraud and you know it. And dipshit, Wilver Stargell played on the same team as Alley and Maz. He was their left fielder. Are you still permitted to post there. They locked most of the threads that the hyena posse posted in.
Post the link. I said this year. You continue to lie. Post the link fool. Oh, and BTW, this year he ISNT... I backed it up with stats and you wet your little panties, Twinkie.

Namath's knees were shot before he entered the NFL, FUCKWAD.

I know Kelly. Met him when he was playing in Houston. He is a great guy. He just couldn't win the big one. Could he? I didn't lose four Super Bowls in a row.

Who's arguing about Stargell? I know where he played. what the fuck are you frothing at the mouth about?

How does any of this make me a fraud? Answer the question, pissant. You keep making accusations but haven't once backed any of them up. Typical cyber bully.

Pity your life is so fucking empty.

You're a fucking imbecile. I only saw one locked thread... The one you hijacked. It was about football, and you shat yourself.

Just like this one.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:32 PM   #295
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Post the link. I said this year. You continue to lie. Post the link fool. Oh, and BTW, this year he ISNT... I backed it up with stats and you wet your little panties, Twinkie.

Namath's knees were shot before he entered the NFL, FUCKWAD.

I know Kelly. Met him when he was playing in Houston. He is a great guy. He just couldn't win the big one. Could he? I didn't lose four Super Bowls in a row.

Who's arguing about Stargell? I know where he played. what the fuck are you frothing at the mouth about?

How does any of this make me a fraud? Answer the question, pissant. You keep making accusations but haven't once backed any of them up. Typical cyber bully.

Pity your life is so fucking empty.

You're a fucking imbecile. I only saw one locked thread... The one you hijacked. It was about football, and you shat yourself.

Just like this one.
7 threads are locked, due to your vile hyena posse. And of course Namaths knees were shot when he got to the NFL. Didn't stop Bear Bryant from saying Namath was the best athlete he ever coached. And his knees didn't keep him performing at a HOF level and basically winning the most significant SB ever. It forced the merger. You mentioned his knees and a silly episode only to piss people off. That's why your vile. You know Jim Kelly? Great guy? You call your friends losers? That's why your vile. You said the Bucs had some good teams. Alley Maz combo...... Pre Wilver. So what does that mean? That Alley/Maz played before Stargell? Wrong, they played together. Your a completely delusional jack off. Now, go fuck yourself. Loser.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:59 PM   #296
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
7 threads are locked, due to your vile hyena posse. And of course Namaths knees were shot when he got to the NFL. Didn't stop Bear Bryant from saying Namath was the best athlete he ever coached. And his knees didn't keep him performing at a HOF level and basically winning the most significant SB ever. It forced the merger. You mentioned his knees and a silly episode only to piss people off. That's why your vile. You know Jim Kelly? Great guy? You call your friends losers? That's why your vile. You said the Bucs had some good teams. Alley Maz combo...... Pre Wilver. So what does that mean? That Alley/Maz played before Stargell? Wrong, they played together. Your a completely delusional jack off. Now, go fuck yourself. Loser.

You're an idiot.

OK, you're right! Kelly won four straight Super Bowls. am I less vile now?

Joe Namath's knees were in GREAT shape at Alabama. I was wrong! He was In peak condition! You were right!

I WAS wrong about the "pre-Stargell" comment... I admit it. Wasn't trying to make up any shit, just remember it differently, apparently. But that's a fucking sin. Maz was there before either of the other two. Stargell and Alley broke into the starting lineup in 1965. Wow! I'm a liar!!!!! I guess I won't get in the next pierogi races at Forbes Field.

holy shit... You're carrying on like one of those babies who can't stop crying because he's already cried too much. Is that you, babyno?

But you are right, you raving lunatic. they did close seven threads in pissburgh... But not because of me. I'm not going anywhere, Butt Buddy Poohbah!

I guess you'll just have to piss on me some more, pissant, you BAD MAN!
Old 12-04-2013, 07:58 AM   #297
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're an idiot.

OK, you're right! Kelly won four straight Super Bowls. am I less vile now?

Joe Namath's knees were in GREAT shape at Alabama. I was wrong! He was In peak condition! You were right!

I WAS wrong about the "pre-Stargell" comment... I admit it. Wasn't trying to make up any shit, just remember it differently, apparently. But that's a fucking sin. Maz was there before either of the other two. Stargell and Alley broke into the starting lineup in 1965. Wow! I'm a liar!!!!! I guess I won't get in the next pierogi races at Forbes Field.

holy shit... You're carrying on like one of those babies who can't stop crying because he's already cried too much. Is that you, babyno?

But you are right, you raving lunatic. they did close seven threads in pissburgh... But not because of me. I'm not going anywhere, Butt Buddy Poohbah!

I guess you'll just have to piss on me some more, pissant, you BAD MAN!
You don't get it, you never will. You're just a worthless piece of shit. Other than a keyboard relationship with a couple hyenas here you've never met, you have nothin. 36/8
Old 12-04-2013, 08:33 AM   #298
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Great answer.

See you in PGH.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:44 PM   #299
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You don't get it, you never will. You're just a worthless piece of shit. Other than a keyboard relationship with a couple hyenas here you've never met, you have nothin. 36/8

Poor Bimbo ran out of steam LMAO. Your fucked Bimbo...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:54 PM   #300
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Poor Bimbo ran out of steam LMAO. Your fucked Bimbo...
Oh, Biggie, still throwing coal on the engine, no lack of steam here. I'll be here like bad breath in the morning.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women